• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hello 👋 I have a Corsair HS60 PRO headset Suddenly, without warning, I was playing Valorant. Suddenly the speaker sound disconnects for a minute or two and then suddenly comes back, but the sound is weak and there are problems and strange sounds. I checked the ICUE program, the program did not show me the headset, I deleted the program and reinstalled it, but the same problem and within the Windows settings writes to me that the headset is not known As HS60 pro, I decided to remove the shunt and use a 3.5mm wire. It works without problems, but when connected via USB, the reputation does not appear in the program and does not work Note that I sent to support via e-mail and no one responded to me. Please support as soon as possible. Thank you
  2. Hello! My K57 Wireless RGB keyboard stopped working wirelessly. I have iCUE installed and have attempted to update the firmware thinking that could be the issue. Unfortunately, the firmware is up-to-date and even forcing a firmware re-installation did not fix the issue. From what I can tell the dongle wont power up or be recognized by windows when plugged into any USB2.0/3.0 port in my PC. In iCUE the dongle firmware version shows a "?" and the dongle polling rate is greyed out. I even tried the method of resetting a wireless keyboard found on your support page. I did see the lighting on the board flash, however, the dongle issue remained. I am at a complete loss here, as I even un-installed every keyboard driver VIA Device Manager from within Windows 10. I restarted my computer knowing Windows would automatically fetch and re-install the device driver. As expected, windows did re-install the driver, but the dongle issue persists. I have owned this keyboard for about a year now and have never run into any issues using it on multiple computer systems. I paid $100.00USD for this keyboard on amazon brand new and there is no sense in having a wired up wireless keyboard. It is entirely redundant. Below I have attached a picture of a Screenshot of my iCUE software showing how the dongle cannot be recognized or is dead entirely. This has me baffled and I have reached out VIA the Support System. --- I have also responded to a previous thread in which the original poster and others are having the same issue I am facing. The thread however was at least a year old. So I am posting my own thread in hopes of receiving a faster response. Link to my reply in the other thread is here.
  3. I have the ICUE 220T Case with 8 LEDs and 4 fans. I just tried to change it to custom profile with the "Wave" Setting, only to find that one fan turns on and does the respective profile. When I went to choose the ripple one, only two of the fans worked, two opposite ones than the other one stated. I have no problem using the preset lighting profiles but only the custom ones. Thank you in advance for any tips!
  4. Just got a recent custom PC built wit 7000D Airflow case. and an icue H150i Capellix XT Had it professionally assembled and everything was working fine, but when I got home the front fans have been non-functional. Checked the connections they are fine. Back fan works ok. icue H150i Capellix XT works ok. Any clues as to what could be wrong? Would appreciate assistance on this. Thanks
  5. Hello, I purchased the HS70 headset and the mic had stopped working, so i returned it and got a replacement, with the same issue occurring six days after it had arrived, i was wondering if there is a fix or if I'm doing something wrong?
  6. Hi! I am having an issue with the CPU cooler in my PC build. Whenever I boot my PC, the fans on the cooler run and it looks like the cooler is working. However, in my BIOS, the RPM shows 0 and the CPU (Intel i7-12700K) temperature rises. Is there anyone who is having the same issue and/or knows what I can do to fix it?
  7. Hello 👋 When i was playing Today Suddenly I felt the voice become low , I'm check my vocie in game and in windows Then I check Hedset in my phone And I noticed my hedset is working only in left ear and not working in right ear What can do for fix my Hedset Pls reply quickly
  8. So I just got my HS75 XB headset and I can't get the mic to work. I have my headset assignment to my profile. But when I go into a party it doesn't show me talking, I have my headset unmuted and I can even hear myself talking, but it won't display I'm talking on my Xbox. It doesn't even say anything like, "a headset couldn't be detected" in the party
  9. Bonjour, j'ai acheté un casque HS70 BLUETOOTH "Gaming" enfin soit disant gaming car le casque à un bon son mais dès que je joue à un jeu ou utilise une appli qui utilise le micro le son est catastrophique, donc un casque gaming Bluetooth ou l'on ne peut pas faire du gaming Bluetooth ! de plus aucun dongle USB dans la boite je me retrouve à avoir payer pour un casque gaming Bluetooth et devoir jouer branché en filaire pour avoir un son propre. Avez vous une solution ?
  10. So after a week or so of lighting malfunctions I have my keyboard functional. It types a it normally does, but there are no lights except for the upper 3 indicators. the three lights in the top left (Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock) are blinking together at a constant pace. about 1 or 2 times each second. I am lead to believe my keyboard is in some manufacturers debug mode. upon opening icue, i am immediately prompted with a "mandatory" update which goes as follows: 1 open icue 2 "a mandatory firmware update is available and required for the optimization of your device." ( i can click away, and the keyboard still works albeit without many features.) 3the update progresses, once it reaches 100% i hear the windows usb noise, the blinking lights pause before the keyboard returns tom this limited state. 4 Icue remains on this update screen for some time before arbitrarilly giving an "update successful to version 3.21" after this process takes to long i presume. 5 nothing changes, and Icue still has a "?" for the firmware version of my keyboard. 6 immediately after icue has another update available once i click on the keyboard. same version update; 3,21. 7 repeat without any successful updates. i suspect due to the blinking lights that my board is in some factory reset mode that prevents it from interfacing with icue properly. there is no rgb functionality and icue offers no options. i feel like I'm just a step or so away from restoring full functionality. icue recognized the keyboard model, but has a "?" next to the current version. it says there's an update available, (v3.21) but that update never applies correctly. Here's what I've already tried to correct the issue: 1 turning everything off and on again. 2 unplugging everything 3 soft resetting the keyboard with the esc key technique 4 trying to put the keyboad in and out of bios mode. this does nothing, i cant tell if bios mode even enables. 5 manually reloading the firmware by using the pinhole on the bottom, then loading new firmware provided by corsair support. despite this, my keyboard persists in this limited state. the caps lock, num lock and scroll lock blink consistently, there's no rgb and icue offers no customization options. please help restore my k96 rgb platinum to its proper functionality. thank you for your time.
  11. I recently bought a corsair harpoon, using the 2.4ghz dongle it worked just fine but trying to use it via bluetooth with windows and it would not appear or pair. I tried to use bluetooth with Ubuntu and it worked so I know for a fact that the mouse is not faulty. I there a driver in windows that i must install before using bluetooth? Thanks.
  12. Title. Don't bother linking me the instructions, I already followed this: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/blog/Enabling-Aura-Sync-Control-for-Your-CORSAIR-RGB-Memory I re-installed Aura to the stable version 1.06.17. Version 1.07.71 keepscrashing for me. I re-installed and fully updated iCue I installed the Aura Plugin I updated my motherboard BIOS It just won't appear in the Aura Sync software even after scanning.
  13. I just bought my headset over the weekend and have been using it for about 2 days now. I have the Void RGB Elite Wireless headset. I installed iCUE 4 and when I tried to change from stereo to surround, there was no audible difference. I also tried changing the equalizer and listened to music while doing so, and there was no difference at all. I called support and they suggested I use a different program for equalizers or uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE (which I have tried 3 times). I would really like to have full surround sound enabled for my headset. Is there a way to fix this or do I just need to give up and return the headset? :(
  14. So I got the Corsair Void Pro RGB USB a week ago, and it's already not working! Today when I turned my computer on, it didn't light up and the mic didn't work. Usually there are 3 beeps when it turns on, is that supposed to happen? Please help! It also doesn't connect to CUE 2, for some reason. Is this a fake headset? Or is it just faulty.
  15. Guys, need a emergency help! I bought this headset maybe 5 month ago and since that I had problem with Windows. I always used the sound adaptor because my mother board do not have a P3 entrace. Always my device get disconnected for no reason, so I had to put it again to work. So yesterday, the problem happened, but not worked when I put it again. I got that error: "USB device not recognized device descriptor request failed code 43" So I tested the headset in a Phone and its working very well. I formated the windows to see if that will solve my problem and didnt worked. Please someone help. I need that to work every day ;-;
  16. I'm trying to remap numpad keys to the Gkeys and they will NOT save. I have deleted the old profiles after a hard reset on the keyboard by holding ESC while plugging it in again. I deleted the profiles created new profiles selected my options for the remapping and lighting selected the profile i wanted to save saved it to a new slot quit the program repaired the installation of iCUE, tried again, and did not work cleared memory thru iCUE, forced updated of firmware, tried again, nothing just the lighting gets saved...not the remapped keys. On top of all this, the iCUE program freezes every 10 seconds when doing an action it seems like. What is going on here? EDIT: the remapped keys run fine and work when iCUE is running in the background...but i don't want this software running. iCUE version: latest, 3.37.140 K95 FW: 4.11.25
  17. The number 1 and number 2 on the numeric keyboard stopped working for me. It works before logging into windows, when I am typing my password, but after logging in, a few seconds pass and only those 2 keys stop working. When I turn off the bloqnum light, the keys work normally (they turn into end and down arrow). I already tried reinstalling firmware, updating icue and uninstalling drivers. if I try to do a macro on iCue, it detects the key perfectly, but other apps don't. some games recognize the key, but do not do any action.
  18. It have been happening for quite some long time. Hoped that updates would kill this. BUT it's still a big issue. Every time i boot up my pc none of my custom made action buttons works at all, and the only thing i can do to fix this is under "app's and applications" and either uninstall and install the whole thing again, or push repair. what can i do?
  19. Ich habe mir die H150i gekauft und sie mit allen kabeln verbunden die Wasserkühlung wird auch bei icue erkannt aber die pumpe leuchtet nicht alles andere funktioniert also in icue wird alles angezeigt und sie kühlt auch, da ansonten alles funktioniert weiß ich nicht woran es liegen könnte.
  20. Hello, I've just built myself a new rig (details below), and after a couple weeks of use and various software updates (I assume that's caused the problem, as I didn't see this issue at first) I've encountered an issue where the RGB lighting for my corsair fans and CPU cooler become erratic shortly after booting the computer up. This does not seem to affect the lighting on my RAM or keyboard. I am running the latest version of the iCUE software, and my hardware drivers for the lighting node, RAM, etc. are all up to date as well. I've also checked for OS updates and anything else I could think of, but the stuttering seems to toggle itself on and off randomly. Here are videos of the stuttering: Fans: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mv9l5qzwxx0ic4/fans.mp4?dl=0 CPU Cooler: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gp278x8q6huj27/cooler.mp4?dl=0 Has anyone else experienced issues like this before? Thanks in advance for your help. Build details: MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (5.0 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 95W CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series, H100i RGB Platinum SE, 240mm Radiator, Dual LL120 RGB PWM Fans RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (1 x 32GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Intel XMP 2.0 Des GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC Gaming ACX 2.0+ Cooling Graphics Card (04G-P4-3975-KR) SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0B/AM) Case: Crystal Series 680X RGB ATX High Airflow Tempered Glass Smart Case — White Case Fans: 3 LL120 RGB fans included with the case, 2 LL120 RGB included with the CPU cooler, 1 (obviously unaffected) ML120 PRO included with the case PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series RM850X 850W 80 PLUS GOLD Haswell Ready Full Modular ATX12V & EPS12V SLI and Cross Keyboard: K95 RGB Platinum XT Monitor: Samsung 32" UR59C Curved 4K UHD Monitor OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  21. Hello, Not sure what the (1) 5 times is for but thats how iCue named this headset. Anyhow. Since today it wont charge. Its blinking red and it seems it wont charge at all. There is some sound coming out of it that follows the blinking beat a bit. I tried the cable on my tablet. the cable is fine. I tried charging with a phone charger from the wall. I tried forced updating the up to date firmware. I made sure my PC was on and my headset in USB mode. Then unplugged the head set and then the dongle. Then plugged the dongle. Then checked if the headset was on USB mode before plugging that one back in. Then left it for 15 min. No changes. Help!
  22. When ever I plug my USB into my mouse I can only use it for the first 30 seconds before it stops working and i cannot move the mouse. My very temporary fix is to unplug it and plug it back in, this will give me another 30 seconds before i have to do it again. I am up to date on my drivers, firmware and all sorts. Any fixes, temporary or otherwise would be much appreciated. -Sam
  23. I was mid game when my left ear stopped giving out sound. No settings were changed, or any updates made. It just stopped. I tried the following troubleshooting steps. Restart pc. Uninstall, restart, reinstall, restart, make sure icue is on and then turn on headset. Soft reset on headset. Uninstall icue and reinstall as admin. Nothing has worked. I've seen people say to check the balance levels in windows sound settings. But I have windows 10 and for me the option of checking the levels of each specific ear physically isn't there. The option doesn't exist on my OS. Can anyone help me?
  24. So i currently own in my rig K70 RGB mk.2, H100I platinum pump, Vengeance RGB ram, and a lighting node pro connect to 4 strips and 4 LL 120 fans. The fans and the strips after about 4 mins or so after start up the lights start to freeze up or shutter(any color changing mode). The only way i can fix is to restart my computer or sometimes restart Cue software. But, still it keeps happening and i dont know why. Everything is update as well. Would anyone know whats going on and how to fix?
  25. Hi, I bought a Corsair Void Pro RGB 2 weeks ago. I've been amazing by them. Perfect audio quality, good battery duration, long distance wireless. Everything was perfect. Suddenly, yesterday, after leaving them charging all night as always on the powered USB HUB I've got, I unplugged them from the USB and tried to turn them on. Nothing happens. When I plug them in again, they turn on, but they act strange. I can't turn them off, I can turn the mic off. Apart from that, they are working OK, but they are not wireless anymore... When I unplug them from the USB charging, they turn off and won't turn on again. After 2 weeks of use, is normal that the battery has died? iCue shows now battery is 100% when usually it won't show more than 94%. Things I've tried so far: - Tested several charging modes (HUB USB, PC own ports, Phone USB Charger) - They are not on bootloader mode. (On bold, as will be the first thing I'm gonna be told for sure) - Tried a soft reset as stated here, but I can't do it as I cannot unplug them and turn them on. - Tried a firmware update via iCue. Is there any chance this a known issue and is fixable? I have already asked refund from Amazon and bought a new pair, but the new pair is arriving mid-may and I don't have another headset... Best regards