• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 22 results

1. I hold the MFB and I never see the blue light, or anything different show up. I've tried to force update the firmware to no avail. Flipping the switch does nothing for when holding the button. I dont seem to see any other reports of a problem like this, usually with a red blinking led, but I have no indication at all. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  2. Trying to pair the mouse with a laptop without CUE installed. Doing following steps: 1. Turn off the mouse. 2. Set wireless mode switch to Bluetooth mode. 3. Hold top button aka Profile switch. 4. Turn the power switch on. Nothing happens then. I expect the 3 small LEDs to flash blue, but they don't, no matter how long I hold the Profile switch button. Actually none of LEDs are working. The mouse just seems to be dead unless I switch it back to 2.4GHz mode. Mouse is brand new, just updated firmware to v3.19 (not sure about minor version, can't check atm. Was 3.08 and went to 3.1X after). 2.4 GHz and USB work properly. Is it a defect or something?
  3. So I just got a K70 Pro Mini Wireless, works wonders in wired mode. However I am completely unable to use it in wireless. It shows paired to the Slipstream dongle in iCUE, but when I hit FN+CAPS it disconnects from the wired connection and never connects to Slipstream. Same issue with Bluetooth, hitting FN+T/Y/G disconnects from wired but doesn't show up on my PC's Bluetooth (same when holding the aforementioned keys). I read a similar issue on the K100 Air in another thread, and it was about firmware updates. Could it be the same here? My keyboard is updated, but when I try to force a firmware update it just fails.
  4. Hi folks, Is anyone having a problem with the Virtuoso XT's and Bluetooth going silent? In some more detail, I have the headphones connected wirelessly to a PC and my iPhone 13 Pro at the same time. Sometimes, when switching audio sources on the iPhone, audio cuts out completely. For example, if I toggle from something like Sirius XM to a Facebook video or a Tiktok live video is another common one, the audio goes silent after maybe 1 second of audio. The only way to restore is either toggle Bluetooth off/on, or go into iPhones control center, and toggle audio to the iPhone speakers and back to the Virtuoso's. The phone still sees them connected to Bluetooth. This is only happening with the Virtuoso's. AirPods Pro work fine. Speakers on the phone work fine. Is this a known bug on the firmware of the headphones? Any help would be appreciated.
  5. I've recently switched from an Intel-based MacBook Pro to an Arm-based one but now my Katar Pro Wireless Mouse cannot connect over Bluetooth. The mouse shows up as a Bluetooth device in my settings but when I try to connect, it will just keep loading forever. Sometimes it says "Connected" but the mouse still shows the blue pairing light and doesn't work. I've tried resetting the mouse to factory settings but that didn't help. The mouse works perfectly when using the dongle but not over Bluetooth. I can also still use the mouse over Bluetooth with my Windows laptop and Intel MacBook Pro without any problems. I hope someone has a solution for this which doesn't result in buying a new mouse.
  6. With versatile connection options, a remarkably comfortable lightweight design, and high-quality audio, the CORSAIR HS55 WIRELESS CORE Gaming Headset allows you to play all-day on wireless sound! Play in luxury thanks to plush leatherette memory foam ear pads and an adjustable headband, providing a comfortable fit through hours of PC or PS5 gameplay, or with any compatible Bluetooth® mobile device. Here are a few quick highlights: Low-latency 2.4Ghz wireless lets you enjoy high-quality audio without the wire, featuring a range of up to 30ft and up to 20 hours of battery life, plus Bluetooth® support for mobile devices and more High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver excellent sound with the range needed to hear everything on the battlefield including Tempest 3D AudioTech support on PS5, and is Discord-certified for crystal-clear communication An omnidirectional Microphone accurately captures all your calls and commands for rich voice quality, with a convenient flip-to-mute function On-ear audio controls offer convenient volume, mute, sidetone, and EQ preset adjustments without interrupting your game Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: How much does it weigh? A: With its lightweight construction, the HS55 WIRELESS CORE weighs just 266g for all-day comfort. Q: How far does the wireless range reach, and how long does the battery life last? A: The HS55 WIRELESS CORE's wireless range extends as far as 30 ft and has a battery life of up to 24 hours per charge. You may also achieve up to 6 hours of gaming on a 15-minute charge!
  7. I bought an M65 Ultra wireless mouse and whilst it’s an amazing mouse I can’t get it to connect via Bluetooth. 2.4GHz works no problem but when I switch to BT the blue connecting light just keeps flashing. I’ve tried resetting the mouse, reconnecting using iCue and still nothing. When I switch from 2.4 GHz to BT on my mouse the device shows as off in iCue. After the connecting light goes out wherever I click a button the light indicator blinks green.
  8. Bonjour, j'ai acheter un casque Corsair HS70 Bluetooth mais je n'arrive pas à connecter le casque en Bluetooth, pourtant il n'y avait pas de clé fournit dans la boite est j'ai vérifié dans la notice si elle n'était normalement fournit mais non elle pas du tout fournit. Du coup j'aimerais savoir comment je connecte mon casque à mon ordinateur ou à mon téléphone. Merci d'avance pou toute vos réponse.
  9. Buenas, tengo mis auriculares Virtuoso XT recién estrenados. Todo su funcionamiento es una maravilla, desde la calidad de audio hasta su comodidad. Aún me resta configurar bien el micrófono, ya que del otro lado me dicen escuchar con "eco". Mi problema radica en la conectividad vía bluetooth, Mi Notebook, detecta los auriculares, se empareja y conecta correctamente. Sin embargo, a los pocos minutos, el sonido empieza a salir entrecortado, como si la señal fuera mala o estuviera a varios metros de distancia (cuando estoy frente a la PC). Por otro lado, mi celular ni siquiera detecta los Virtuoso XT. Algunos comentarios: Al presionar el botón MFB y seleccionar el método inalámbrico, comienza a parpadear en rojo. Al conectarse a la PC cambia a azul. Pero luego, veo que cambia a violeta (no encontré en el manual de instrucciones que significa este violeta). Desde ya, muchas gracias por su ayuda. saludos
  10. Hi there, new here since today. I have a question regarding the Bluetooth incapability between the corsair Bluetooth mouses and the iPads (old and new). I have read a few topics about this so far; a lot of users are disappointed about the mouses not working with iPadOS. You, as Corsair, keep stating that "the Bluetooth mouses are not supported, so they won't work". I was wondering whether this is going to change in the near future, and if so when about this would be? Could you please elaborate on this disadvantage of your peripherals? I am very much enjoying my new hardware, but I am afraid I have to swap it for something else because of the lackings, it would be a shame 😞
  11. Hello, I'm trying to pair this mouse up to a Bluetooth receiver on my desktop PC running Windows 10 however I'm having a bit of trouble connecting it. The Bluetooth version is reported to be HCI 6.12576 / LMP 6.8891, which is Bluetooth 4.0. Unfortunately it was bought without the wireless USB receiver, so I am not able to connect it that way. On the PC I have tried to add a Bluetooth device by going to Start > Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth or other device and selecting Bluetooth (Mice, keyboards, pens, or audio and other kinds of Bluetooth devices). The instructions say that I need to hold the PROFILE UP button, then power on the mouse to the BT position while still holding down that button. The LED is flashing blue as expected, but never turns solid blue as I am unable to pair successfully. I am able to connect the mouse via a USB data cable and the PC is able to detect it. I have also installed iCue, but I think that's only for using it with the wireless receiver. I have enabled Bluetooth discovery in the Bluetooth settings by selecting the checkbox 'Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC'. I have also proved the dongle works by sending a file to my PC from my phone. I have also proved that the Bluetooth is working on the mouse, as I was able to pair it with my phone and I am able to see a cursor on my phone screen and move it around. Is there anything else that I may have missed here?
  12. Hallo zusammen, ich habe das gleiche Problem wie im Thread "https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=205409&highlight=hs70" dazu gab es keine Lösung. ich habe es an zwei Computer mit Windows 10 64bit ausprobiert, dazu habe ich den Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter von Aplic (Mod.-Nr 304747). Das Problem: Mein Computer kann beim nutzen vom Headset HS70 Bluetooth das Mikrofon per Bluetooth nicht vom Headset erkennen nur die Lautsprecher, aber per Kabel am Computer wird Lautsprecher und Mikrofon erkannt genau wie beim Handy. Dazu habe ich iCUE 3 und 4 genau und auch Treiber neu installiert, Bluetooth Adapter Port gewechselt. Ich bin am verzweifeln, ein Ticket habe ich auch geschrieben :( Würde mich über Hilfe freuen vielen Dank Gruß Lösungssucher
  13. Hallo in die Runde Ich hab das HS70 Bluetooth und folgendes Problem: Wenn ich es per Kabel anschließe, findet es die icue-Software und ich kann alles Einstellen. Wenn ich es allerdings per BT an den Pc anschließe, nicht. Sound und Mikro funktionieren aber bei beidem. Vielleicht kann mir ja jemand von euch helfen. Vielen Dank schon einmal. Lg Benny
  14. Hi everyone, Just purchased a new Pre-Built PC and i am having trouble with the Corsair Elite Capellix h100i and with the ICue software. It randomly keeps disconnecting and the lights on the Capellix h100i pump and fans change back to their own colour and in turn not matching the other 7 fans and sometimes even just go dark or no rgb. I have narrowed the problem down to bluetooth. The "Corsair ICue Commander Core" Keeps connecting and then disconnecting randomly in settings/bluetooth and other devices. I sat in settings watching it connect and then disconnect. I am at a lose as to what to do to resolve the problem. I have gone as far as a fresh install of windows and it did nothing. Its very frusrating. I am wondering if it could be a fault with the commander as all other bluetooth devices work fine. If anyone has a possible fix or any information i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Andy
  15. Hello I recently purchased the Harpoon wireless mouse and able to set the lighting effects through the iCUE software when I'm using the wired connection. When I switch over to bluetooth connection, I didn't have the lighting effects I've previously set, and it becomes a fast alternating rainbow RGB instead. How can I set the lighting effect for bluetooth connection too?
  16. Hi all! I recently bought a K83 Wireless keyboard to use instead of the MacBook Pro keyboard and trackpad. I bought it because it a) had both a trackpad and a keyboard b) could connect via BT. Everything else was a bonus. But... When connected just through BT, iCUE won't recognize my keyboard at all. The trackpad and the keyboard work, though. But the keyboard layout isn't quite recognized with the nordic layout with the [<] key to the right of the left [shift], and the ['] above the [tab] key. If I add the Corsair dongle to my MacBook Pro, iCUE recognizes my keyboard, and I can presumably change the settings, remap key assignments and so on. But no... The changes doesn't work! Also, the layout is still wrong. Now... If I connect my K83 Wireless(!) keyboard to my MacBook Pro using a USB cable, all the bells and whistles seem to work. Even the keyboard layout is as expected with [<] to the right of my left [shift] and the ['] above my [tab] key. So my big question is: How can I keep my keyboard layout and drop the USB cable?
  17. I recently bought a corsair harpoon, using the 2.4ghz dongle it worked just fine but trying to use it via bluetooth with windows and it would not appear or pair. I tried to use bluetooth with Ubuntu and it worked so I know for a fact that the mouse is not faulty. I there a driver in windows that i must install before using bluetooth? Thanks.
  18. Bonjour, je viens d'acheter le clavier Corsair M83, et j'aimerais le connecter avec mon MacBook Pro mi-2012, en bluetooth (je n'est pas l'USB de connexion). Mon problème est que le clavier est reconnus en bluetooth mais lorsque je veux l'apparayer/connecté cela ne fonctionne pas, clavier inutilisable, peut etre imcompatible OS Catalina? Quelqu'un a déja eu se problème? Merci d'avance ENGLISH Version: Hello, I just bought the Corsair M83 keyboard, and I would like to connect it with my MacBook Pro mid 2012, in bluetooth (I don't have the USB connection). My problem is that the keyboard is recognized by bluetooth but when I want to pair it / connected it does not work, keyboard unusable, can be incompatible OS Catalina? Has anyone ever had this problem? thank you in advance
  19. Buenas, adquirí estos auriculares inalámbricos hace menos de un año y estoy teniendo un problema con ellos: luego de un par de meses de uso, cada vez que los conecto para cargarlos (no importa el nivel de batería que tenga, sea bajo, mediano o alto) automáticamente se desconectan, y cuando quiero volver a conectarlos, luego de más o menos un minuto se vuelven a desconectar. ¿Qué podría ser el causante de este problema? Preciso una respuesta lo más antes posible, gracias.
  20. My keyboard keeps going into demo mode whenever I use a Bluetooth device. Has anyone ever had the same problem, and how do I solve it? Some extra information: Bluetooth on my computer is being handled by a USB-dongle. The Bluetooth dongle I use is from a brand called "Trust".
  21. I recently bought a nice pair of Bluetooth headphones, and I really wanted to use them with my PC since I don't want to buy another pair, and it's unlikely I'm ever going to leave the house wearing this pair anyways. So, I bought a very cheap Bluetooth PC adapter and at first everything worked fine. However, every time I open up the Corsair iCue software (this includes it running in the background) all audio going to my headphones cut out. They still appear as "connected" in Windows and show up as an audio output in sound settings, and as soon as I quit out of iCue and repair the headphones, the audio returns to normal. At first I thought it was my Corsair Dark Core RGB wireless mouse messing with the cheap Bluetooth adapter, but even after unplugging and powering off the mouse it still happened. I honestly have no idea where to start with solving this issue, so any help is appreciated.
  22. This is making me nuts. I can't get either of my Corsair products to connect to my Win10 laptop over Bluetooth. The only way I can use them is with the USB dongles (don't get me started on one dongle per device...) I can connect other devices over BT - Xbox One controller, various headphones, a Wacom tablet - but neither of these Corsair devices. When I go to "Add Bluetooth Device", Windows will at least see the Harpoon mouse, but it just keeps loping back to "Try connecting again". It won't see the keyboard at all. I know the keyboard and button presses, but they simply don't work. I've got 2 of my 3 USB ports tied up with Corsair dongles... it'd be really nice to free them up. Does anyone have any suggestions or guesses? Thanks in advance.