• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I have several corsair products and I have been a fan of their hardware for a long time. That being said I recently tried to upgrade my firmware for my two coolers only to have the same problem occur on both devices. after the update the cooler cannot detect pump speed and reports "Pump failure". I swapped out my commander core from my h115 to my h110 (same part#75-004278) and got the same error. I then hooked up my h115 and its controller and everything worked great. when I opened ICUE it prompted me to update the pump firmware again but for the h115i so I did. Shortly after the update I again got pump failure alert. So I unplugged the cooler and swapped in my OEM air cooler to boot the machine and tried to update the firmware for the commander core. After it had updated I hooked the AIO back to the Processor and turned it back on. It immediately gave temperature warning and my motherboard shut the pc down. When I restarted the computer and booted into windows the AIO wouldn't show up in ICUE software and my temps were climbing fast. Apparently the firmware update bricked my h115i's commander core (it doesn't work at all). so now I am running on the h110i and its original commander core both on newest firmware. it constantly gives pump failure warning in ICUE it can't see the pump speed but it is pumping and all my fans blink red as well as the pump head. My system is running but it keeps giving pump failure warning. I tried to find a copy of the old firmware but it doesn't seam to exist. As you can see in the attached file coolant temps are amazing so it is pumping. I am kind of upset as I now have several failed corsair products. and it seems to only be the newer products as all my older stuff still runs great. 2x bad hx850 power supplies 1x bad 140mm series 8 fan 2x bad AIO coolers 3x bad 120mm series 8 fan 1x stick vengeance pro RGB that wont stay synced Sorry for the "venting" its just becoming a lot of money for my VR arcade business. URVR
  2. Bonjour, J'ai acheté il y a un an sur LDLC une tour, depuis que je l'ai reçu, le RGB de mon H115i n'a jamais fonctionné, j'ai aussi un casing Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB dont le RGB des ventilateurs n'ont également jamais fonctionné. J'habite loin donc je ne peut pas renvoyer le PC, mais j'ai envoyé une photo au tech et ce n'est pas un soucis de branchement. Donc je me suis tourné vers les grosses têtes d'internet, j'ai suivis quelques conseil et tuto que j'ai pu trouver, après avoir totalement désinstallé Icue et avoir installé Corsair Link mes ventilateurs s'allume mais toujours pas mon WC, j'ai essayer de tout désinstaller et réinstaller Icue (c'est la que j'ai vu que sans Icue mes ventilo se rallumer), j'ai essayé de forcer la MAJ des firmware toujours rien, j'ai l'impression que c'est une incompatibilité entre deux logiciels mais j'ai rien qui pourrait causer ça... Merci d'avance pour l'aide apportée
  3. Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir für meinen PC eine H115i Elite Capellix auf Amazon gekauft, dazu 2x 140mm SPs auf Amazon und 3x 120mm SPs auf Ebay. Bei der H115i war das Commander Core mit dabei woran die Fans der Wakü Direkt angeschlossen sind ( RGB und ansteuerung ) und auch die 2 140mm SP. die 3 120mm SPs sind an der Lightning Node angeschlossen. Alles was an der Commandernode an RGB raus geht stockt immer wie ein schlechtes Gif und startet dann die beleuchtung von neu. und die 3 120iger leuchten garnicht. oder nur in einem ganz schwachen blau. werden aber auch nicht als Lüfter erkannt. wenn ich das Commander Node resette stürzt der PC ab und bei der Lightning node Passiert nichts.. Vllt kann mir hier ja jemand helfen
  4. Hello everyone. After updating to Windows 11 and rebooting my system, the two fans included with the H115i Elite Capellix and two additional ML140 fans automatically turn white and they don't spin for about three seconds. My ASUS X670E-A motherboard then makes a beep, I get an error that I can't replicate and therefore, I don't what it says, and the time it takes to boot is longer. From what I read on other forums, this could be a defect with the cooler itself, the commander core, or both. From what I can tell, my CPU temps are fine. Does anybody know how to solve this issue?
  5. Hi, I have been using Corsair Link for a while to control the curve and speed of my Corsair H115i, and ICUE to control the headphones. After the last update of the ICUE software, Corsair Link has stopped controlling the pump and fans to let ICUE control it. As many of you know, it has been happening for years that if you use ICUE to control fans and pumps, after a while the RPMs get stuck and you need to restart ICUE and close Corsair.service 32 to get it working again. ********ing crap. I have reverted the last update, installed and uninstalled the two programs in different order, but ICUE still takes priority over H115i control. Does anyone know of a way to force Link to take control of the fans/pump? I don't want to be restarting Corsair service 32 and ICUE every 5 minutes to avoid the fans getting stuck and overheating and screwing up my pc. By the way, I don't understand how after so much time Corsair haven't pronounced on this issue and have solved the corsair.service32 problem. Thank you very much in advance, cheers
  6. Hi everyone, I'm currently getting everything I need to upgrade my PC from an 8600K to a 12600K while trying to keep a few key components, one of them is my current CPU cooler, an H115i that I bought in 2017, the model is CW-9060027-WW, and although it's not listed between the supported AIOs for the retrofit kit I'm hopeful that it just wasn't in the list because of how old it is, not because it isn't supported, does anyone know if this is the case? Anyway, let me know if you have the same AIO and are looking to migrate to Alder Lake too.
  7. Hi all, I'm having some trouble getting iCue to recognise a newly purchased and installed H115i Pro XT RGB. The pump lights have lit up and are cycling through (what I assume) to be a standard rainbow cycle, the pump is cooling well after configuring it in my motherboard's BIOS and 2x Noctua NF-A14s I've attached to the radiator and Corsair Commander Pro are running fine. Cooling wise I'm pleased, however I cannot get iCue to recognise it in order to monitor pump speed and customise RGB. If it helps, here's my PC's spec [running latest Windows 10]: Ryzen 5 5600X Gigabyte Aorus X570I Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB 3600Mhz CL16 Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME (TLC) [boot drive, various other drives for game and recording libraries] Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6700 XT Cooler Master NR200P (using vented side panel and horizontal GPU layout) Corsair Commander Pro, attached are: 2x NF-A12x15 bottom intakes, 2x NF-A14 side intakes (H115i rad) & 2x Cooler Master Sickle Flow fans exhausting up top. H115i Pro XT RGB in the USB 1 header Monitoring and controlling fan speeds and component temperature is fine through the Commander Pro in iCue. However, the H115i Pro XT RGB refuses to show up. So far I've tried: -Disbaled fast boot and XM-something hand off under USB settings in motherboard BIOS (following a post on Corsair forums), -Updated motherboard's chipset drivers to latest, -Reinstalled iCue 4 (per Corsair's clean install guide), -Installed the iCue v3.x on the H115i Pro XT RGB's product page under 'Support - Downloads', -Using USBDeview to try and locate H115i (no success, can see Commander Pro as only Corsair device), -Windows 10 Device Manager that reveals 'Corsair composite virtual device' which apparently has the latest/most optimised drivers - possibly Commander Pro? -No micro-USB cable on hand small enough to plug into the back of the motherboard to see if it's a Commander Pro compatibility issue. It would press against and possibly damage the RAM modules. Any further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. I have read this is a problem on AMD systems and if it requires an RMA I'd rather avoid it. Also other users who have experienced the same problem have reported plugging their case USB into the Commander Pro's USB header and pump usb directly into the motherboard has solved the issue - I'd rather avoid this due to further cable management and tinkering after squeezing the H115i into the NR200. The cooler is running seemingly fine and I'm content with performance. It would just be nice to see it in iCue and customise colour schemes - this is also why I went for the H115i over NZXT X63 (in my girlfriend's SSUPD Mesh system) and Cooler Master 280mm AIO due to already having the Commander Pro for 6 fans. At the end of the day I can't actually see the cooler behind the rad on the side bracket and am pleased with performance - lowest temps I've seen since building this sysytem, was previously using a Noctua NH-U9S which I've kept in case this AIO bricks. EDIT 1: I should mention the motherboard (Gigabyte Aorus X570I) has only 2 USB headers - 1 for case and 1 for other components. I've the NR200 front panel USB plugged into larger and Commander Pro plugged into smaller.
  8. First my specs: CPU: i9-9900K MOBO: Aorus Z390 Master RAM: 32gb (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LPX GPU: MSI Gaming X trio RTX 3090 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Pro Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 + DEMCiflex Dust Filters (For the record the filters are placed at the top, bottom, front(along with the included filter), side, and back as pictured in the included link) Now the cooling: Front Fans(intake): 3x 120mm Noctua NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM Back Fan(exhaust): Noctua 140mm NF-A14 PWM CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Elite Cappelix + 2x Noctua 140mm NF-A14 PWM Paste: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut SSD Heat Sink: Sabrent M.2 2280 SSD Rocket Heatsink Ambient room temps are about 18c-20c. (according to my phone) I used to hit 30-32 c cooling when I had an OG H115i, but now I'm hitting around 35 c when idle and I have to put all my fans to the max. To make things worst I left my PC on for a few hours and somehow Disco Elysium was downloaded and running on the title screen (I'm still not sure how that happened, I finished and uninstalled months ago). My coolant temps were at 50 c!!?!?! I'm wondering what could be the cause? I've reapplied thermal paste twice. Could this be a bad cooler(happened to me with the OG H115i, I RMA'ed it)? Or could it be the dust filters? Or event bad airflow? Below is the inside of my PC any advice would be appreciated!
  9. I have two AIOs and dont know which to choose. The AIO will be topmounted in a Corsair 5000D Airflow case. Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT 3, 120 mm fans (ML120, no RGB) Only pumphead RGB 9 months old Corsair iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX 2, 140 mm fans (ML140, RGB) RGB all over 1 month old My priorities are evenly split among: 33% Cooling performance 33% Noise 33% RGB Which AIO should i use and why? My setup is as follows: House: Corsair 5000D Airflow MoBo: Asus Rog Strix Z490-f gaming CPU: I9 10900K RAM: 4x8gb Corsair Dominator GPU: RTX 2060 (will be upgraded asap after the GPU shortage) PSU: Corsair RM1000i
  10. Just assembling a new build this afternoon. First time I've tried water cooling (just an AIO, the H115i). Felt like I'd connected everything up properly, and turned the power on for the first time. Okay, some LEDs are on, the pump/cooling unit is lighting up properly, and...WHAT ON EARTH? Black smoke was coming from the USB-to-mini-USB cable connecting the motherboard to the pump. I killed the power as quickly as possible and the wisps of smoke thankfully stopped, but...that cable was VERY hot, and I could see some of the plastic had melted from the black wire in particular (see photo 1). I've built several PCs before but have never seen anything like this, and I don't even have a first instinct for what the culprit might be. Cable? Motherboard? I was assuming I could use either one of the board's USB headers quite happily (see photo 2 for where I was connecting it).
  11. Hi there, I have a 2017 year H115i radiator and have had it in the front of the Fractal Design Define R6 case, with the hoses at the top of the rad, but now I've had some issues with intermittent overheating (new thermal paste, it started occurring after I removing the fans and rad for cleaning and changed their orientation multiple times to gain better access to the screws etc.) - fixed by rattling or tapping the hoses - so I'm looking to install the rad at the top of the case so it is definitely all higher than the pump, which might help. My question is regarding the pump - does it matter if I rotate the pump 90 degrees? At the moment the hoses are facing towards the case side panel on the right side with the usb connector on the bottom. I was thinking if I rotated it 90 deg I might have less angle in the hoses which would help circulation. I assume it's ok beyond aesthetics of having the Corsair logo on its side (I don't have glass panels).
  12. Hello forum, For the people like me ddn't know why when they do the Icue update her H115i ddnt appear anymore, it's because corsair intentionnal delete the firmware from the new Icue 4. This is a answer from the official support who tell me littéraly : "Go ****** yourself and buy new product" :mad: https://ibb.co/f21tk6V Somebody have a bypass for fix this ? Thank you.
  13. I am a proud owner of a Corsair Carbide Air 540. I have a Corsair H115i mounted on the top as exhaust. I recently got fortunate enough to purchase the EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING. My question is would it's 240mm radiator + plus fit into my system in the front? And if so should the fans intake or exhaust? Thanks
  14. I am struggling to see the benefits of Corsair's system. Hoping that someone can help me out. I built my first ITX rig and have been unable to sync my H115i aio with/through a Commander Pro. Unfortunately my ROG Strix B550-I has only 1 USB header which means that I cannot have both aio interface and a lighting node (both require USB). So I thought I'd shell out for a Commander pro - after all it has 2 USB headers as well as additional fan power, right? Makes sense. But no. The H115i aio isn't seen by iCue if it goes through Commander Pro. Then the lighting effects are different. If I use the Lighting Node, the lighting effects are not as good as the Commander Pro (that I paid for). and doesn't seem to be able to light the LL fans I have. But on the plus side I can at least now sync with my H115i. Another point, why can you not configure the individual fans, i.e. I have both LL and SP fans on my system, and it looks like I need to have separate LED set up for each. Surely if the software can work out which channel is which fan, it can also work out if each fan is different? Finally, fans - the fans - why do the fans need to run at max RPMs all the time? Sorry for the rant, but I've spent several days trying to fix this. Any advice from those who know more and understand better?
  15. Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir gestern eine H115i elite Capellix eingebaut. Diese funktionier auch ohne Probleme und ich steuere jetzt fünf 140mm LL Lüfter über den Commander Core. Den zuvor benutzten Commander Pro habe ich ausgebaut - nimmt ja nur unnötig Platz weg. Nun zu meinem Problem, seit heute dreht ein einzelner Lüfter im Maximalbereich obwohl mehrere Lüfter auf derselben Kurve laufen. Der Rest ist bei geschmeidigen 800-1000 Umdrehungen, nur der einzelne immer bei 1400. Ich weiß nicht ob das mit schon dem Einbau des Commander Cores gestern kam oder erst heute aufgetreten ist. Eine Änderung der Kurve mit Icue 4 bringt leider auch keine Änderung. Hat da jemand von euch schonmal ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht? Gruß, Eggi
  16. Bonjour à tous, J'ai récemment acheté un boîtier Corsair 4000X ainsi que de la RAM Vengeance RGB PRO SL. Le Watercooling AiO H115i elite Capellix est-il compatible avec ma config ? Merci d'avance,
  17. New here! I installed the H115i Pro XT cooler in my PC about a week ago, and I've noticed since I installed it that the pump emits a humming/buzzing sound. It doesn't sound like trapped air that I've experienced with AIO's in the past, nor does it sound particularly unhealthy. It's just, there. And it's louder than all the case fans. It sounds similar to the hum one might expect from a refrigerator, and can be heard with the quiet, balanced and extreme performance settings. My question is, is this the normal operating sound to be expected from this product? Or should it be fairly inaudible on the lower performance settings? Thanks in advance! :D:
  18. Built my PC roughly two weeks ago and since day one my pump head RGB has not turned on, I have tried swapping SATA cables to see if that might help, unplugged and reconnected certain wires, nothing. Fans/fans rbg work fine but it's just the header RGB that isn't working, even went into icue and messed around to see if i could trigger anything but no luck. Currently chatting with Corsair through email to possibly get a replacement but I was wondering if stuff like this happens often. Because this isn't the first instance I've heard of pump RGB not working with this specific model, makes me think its a common issue. could it possibly be as simple me having something plugged into the wrong slot on my motherboard? because my aio pump slot on my mb is free but i have no available wires to plug into that. (its my first build) platinum model
  19. I've recently had issues with cooling with my water cooler. They've been manageable issues before, but now they're getting out of hand. At stock speeds (without any undervolting, although my board tends to overvolt my CPU so I would be undervolting anyways), my temperatures sit at around 80 degrees at idle. After applying a more appropriate voltage, temperatures sit closer to 60, sometimes dipping down to 60. This is in my new almost-bare computer room, which is converted from my garage. It gets fairly cold in here (when it's at its coldest, CPU temperatures average around 40 degrees). It's actually fine at sustaining that temperature through a gaming session (usually getting to 70, which is okay, but when you're paying any amount for a cooler rather than using the stock one, you want more than "okay"), but a run of cinebench throttles immediately and crashes my computer I was using a Thermaltake cooler for a short time after getting this one because, for a short period of time, I was using a case that wouldn't actually fit this CPU cooler due to the square profile of the radiator, and temperatures were significantly better with that than I ever got with the H115i. I switched back, however, because iCue is a vastly superior software to Thermaltake's software, but looking online, people are getting much better performance than I have been I was probably going to get a new cooler eventually anyways (maybe get a custom loop, which lots of people seem to be doing with this case anyways), so I didn't want to RMA it if I'm going to switch it out very soon, so I was wondering what everybody thought I should do, or if everybody has any suggestions on what I should try I've tried adjusting the screws on the mount itself, but those are as tight as they can go, and loosening them any amount hasn't proved effective either. I've tried separate settings (I have my own "Balanced/Quiet" profile that I made and then abandoned because it wasn't performing well enough), I've tried re-orienting the tubes to keep them away from other warm components, and I've tried new memory, which I recently just upgraded. I have not tried using another motherboard, however. While I was using my Thermaltake cooler, I was using a Mini-ITX motherboard due to it being a Mini-ITX build, but now I'm in a full-sized ATX case, so I switched back to my old Micro-ATX motherboard. The board I had before also utilized an LGA-1151 mounting style, rather than the AM4 mounting style, so my mounting pressure may be more even between the two. With all the times I've removed the cooler, however, I've gotten to see the thermal paste application and it's been already (albeit a bit heavy a few times, but I've been applying less and less) My case: Lian Li 011D Razer Edition My CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x My GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 Super Black Gaming My cooler: H115i RGB PRO XT My power supply: Corsair SF750
  20. Hey all :) I hope I am right here with my question. So I am building my new system rn and have some trouble connecting everything. I have a 680x case (with integrated LED and RGB Hub). I also got myself a h115i (two fan) and a Commander Pro. So far I connected everything like that: RGB HUB (I connected everything with RGB to it, so the 3 front fans, the one on the back and the 2 from the Aio) ->connected to LED HUB (1 LED cable from case) -->connected to Commander Pro (which has all fan power connectors on it, the usb cable from the LED HUB and the usb cable from the AIO - it says USB only but I read here you can connect it that way) I also connected all Sata cables to my power supply. And the 3 pin from the AIO to the motherboard. I hope I didnt forget to mention something. So my question is, is it okay to connect the fans and RGB of the radiator from the AIO to the commander and only connect the 3 pin to the motherboard? I just have the weird feedling i forgot something. Especially the AIO gives me a headache bevause i connected everything to the commander between the thing ony cpu and the fans on the radiator. I hope someone has time to help me out �� Edit: This is what i have: 4 x RGB fans 1 x h115i with 2 x RGB fans 1 x led strip? (comes with case i guess) 1 x RGB Hub 1 x LED Hub 1 x Commander Pro
  21. bonjour ! Je viens de monter un Corsair iCue H115i Elite Capellix pour un AMD 5950x sur une carte mère Asus X570-e Gaming. Lorsque le processeur monte un peu en charge les ventilos du H115i tourne a fond et fond beaucoup de bruit, j'ai essayé les 3 courbes dans Icue mais cela ne change rien. Dans le logiciel de ma carte mère Asus AI Suite, la courbe dans CPU FAN est absente et grisé (ce qui devrait être normal ?) mais a coté il m'indique une vitesse maximale de 2614 +/-32 (RPM) et minimale de 2621 (RPM). je joue principalement a CS-GO et j'aimerai faire un réglage polyvalent et pas trop bruyant ! si vous pouvez m'aider pour : - Quel réglage dans le bios de la carte mère ? - Quel réglage dans Asus AI Suite ? - Quel réglage dans Icue ? Merci d'avance pour votre aide !
  22. I just installed the H115i Platinum yesterday and I noticed today that the RGBs keep turning off on the pump and the radiator fans. When I go to iCue I can click on the lighting option for the H115i and they are showing turned off. I can turn them on again and a bit later they will turn off again automatically. I updated all of the software and firmware for all devices. The fan and pump continues to work with the exception of the RGBs. Any ideas or do I have a faulty H115i?
  23. Commander Pro is showing as a generic usb hub in USBDeview. Is there a way to fix this? Bios and chipset drivers are completely up to date acccording to what ASUS and AMD have on their website.
  24. Hello everyone, This is my first post so I'm sorry if this is not the right location for it. I was curious if it is at all possible to add RGB fans to an AIO that did not come with them originally. I would be looking to add Corsair ML140 PRO to my H115i pro AIO, but am unsure if this is possible. Any help would be much appreciated as I am still relatively new to PC building. Thank you in advance.
  25. hallo ich habe eine frageich habe einen intel i7700k auf 4,5 ghz (habe nur das xmp profile geladen sonnst nichts oc) und habe eine Corsair H115i verbaut meine temp werte sind ide zwischen 30-35 c (CPU cpu package) beim laden von Spielen 48-51c (CPU) 64 (cpu package) beim benchmark max 64-68c (cpu package) die temp von der h115i sind idle zwischen 26,5-28 c nach dem spielen zwischen 31-32-33c sind die werte in ordnung oder muss ich mir sorgen machen mfg.manuel