• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Good morning everyone, I have an iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT AIO system, can I install the iCUE LINK LCD screen kit on it? Do I have to purchase additional accessories? thanks for help Filippo
  2. Hi, Can I connect the CORSAIR iCUE Link XG3 RGB Hybrid GPU Water Block to the Commander Core XT instead of the icue system hub? Thanks, Andrew
  3. Hi Ordered my CORSAIR VIRTUOSO RGB Wireless XT straight from Corsair UK. Have had it just over 9 days. Suddenly last night whilst playing Destiny 2 the sound became heavily distorted, we are talking unintelligible here. This happens when its on Wireless, Wired USB Mode, Wired 3.5mm mode, Bluetooth or even just when its on Wireless/Wired mode and no dongle/cable is plugged in as the onboard voice prompts are distorted to. To me this sounds like the onboard systems of the headset have gone wrong. I have tried Soft Reset Reinstalling Icue Disabling Doly Atmos Going into Advanced headphone properties and setting it to 2 channel 44/48Khz Forcing firmware update from ICUE of dongle and headset and then soft resetting again. Is there a hard reset of the headphones that can be done? I have a ticket open with support but no reply yet. Wouldnt have expected this from a £250 pair of headphones!
  4. Hallo, Ich habe eine Frage und zwar habe ich die Möglichkeit das Kopfband/Stirnband vom Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Wireless zu tauschen? Dieses ist bei mir ziemlich kaputt vom ständigen Tragen. Habt ihr da zufällig einen Ersatz für? Beziehungsweise besteht überhaupt die Möglichkeit es zu tauschen? Bei den Ohrpolstern weiß ich das man diese tauschen/ersetzen kann. MfG Nyxaria
  5. Hello everyone, let's cut to the chase: If I install iCUE, the headset starts making a hissing/white noise sound whenever there is sound playing. Of course I can try to lower my windows sound and pump up the program sound, but when listening to something quite the white noise is VERY persistent and annoying. Upon uninstalling iCUE the hissing is gone and nowhere to be found and cannot be replicated. I have found this post, but the help there did not work. I think the issue is the same though: iCUE does not uninstall the Windows driver and windows is using the faulty windows driver. In completion with iCUE it is doing the hissing sound. Another issue I am having with iCUE is the mic LED. Without iCUE installed the LED is white when unmuted and red when muted. Muting and unmuting changes the LED immediately. Upon installing iCUE the LED is green when unmuted and changes slowly to red when muting urself. But the delay is about 2 seconds. Can the delay be turned off somehow and how do I fix the white noise? Just so the question won't be asked: Sidetone is off. I have tried soft resetting my Virtuosos I hope somebody can help me, since I'd like to take use of the equalizer, since the virtuosos need the EQ for better sound. Thanks in advance
  6. I have recently picked up a pair of virtuoso xt and I am quite disappointed that it is not able to switch between audio sources seemlessly on pc. On my old virtuoso non-se, I can simply switch the audio output between my speakers and headphones by toggling the (wireless to usb) button. This is such a big QOL feature and why is it not available on the xt? On the xt, I have to bring up the sound tab on windows and set the device as default. It feels like a massive downgrade to me that I have to switch the audio output manually on the xt. There are also posts on forum and reddit which report the same problem, but it remains unsolved.
  7. So my K95 Platinum XT lighting effect keeps stopping the lighting effect shows it as working but the keyboard is static solid colours of what it should actually be? It keeps doing it i removed icue etc it starts working again and then freezes on static colours again. Really need help with this please! Thanks everyone:[pouts:
  8. Hi, I'm new to the forums and had a question about the H115i Pro vs H115i Pro XT coolers. I've done a bunch of research already but haven't been able to find all the detailed information so was hoping some of the knowledgeable members of this forum could weigh in. It's confusing, because the corsair website currently makes the Pro RGB and Pro RGB XT look almost identical, yet both are still available. If this question has already been asked somewhere here before admin feel free to delete. As far as I can tell, the main features are: H115i Pro: - Asetek 6th gen pump (1100rpm, 2160rpm, 2850rpm) - Single zone RGB - 1100 RPM Max speed fans - Limited availability because being replaced by XT H115i Pro XT: - Basically pump hardware from Platinum but lacking the RGB (LL?) fans & other RGB features - So, CoolIT pump (assuming the same as Platinum?? i.e. 2000rpm, 2400rpm, 2900rpm) - Black Pump Head I care most about idle noise (do lots of productivity work in addition to gaming) and would be willing to sacrifice a few delta degrees C if it means less noise. As a result I've bought one of the seemingly last remaining H115i Pro's left in my country because I've heard the 1100RPM mode is significantly quieter than the 2000RPM min speed of the Platinum. I'm wondering, can anyone confirm if the XT runs the same pump speeds & has the same louder pump as the Platinum? I'm not too concerned about the improved RGB on the XT, but I do like the black pump head! I haven't unboxed the Pro I've bought yet and am still in the return window in the case I want to switch to the XT. Hopefully someone can help me decide between Pro and Pro XT. Thanks!