Corsair Community

iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX Faq and Setup Info

Zotty

if you want the same rgb effects pick ml or sp or ll's but got in my system 4 ll's and 2 ml on the rad, works fine and beautiful haha

Ye I’m actually going with a mix of 3 sp elites 1 sp pro and 2 ml’s! :)

So excited that I’ll get the computer soon. My only worry is that the commander core might not work if I put the power cord from the sp pro fan to the motherboard instead of the commander core so I can change the fan speed. (So I’ll have 6/6 rgb-cords connected to the commander core and only 5/6 power cords.)

Cheers for the info btw! :)

Ye I’m actually going with a mix of 3 sp elites 1 sp pro and 2 ml’s! :)

So excited that I’ll get the computer soon. My only worry is that the commander core might not work if I put the power cord from the sp pro fan to the motherboard instead of the commander core so I can change the fan speed. (So I’ll have 6/6 rgb-cords connected to the commander core and only 5/6 power cords.)

Cheers for the info btw! :)

why not all 6 in the commandor core? its a fan controller to ;)

SP Pro are 3Pin voltage controlled fans. the Commander Core is PWM only

Do you think it’ll work? =) (to use 6 rgb cords and 5 power cords to the commander core and 1 to the motherboard?) I have checked and it supports dc fans.

Edited by Zack93

Anyone know if Corsair will make an update to control 3 pins fans? I just spent hours trying to figure out why I couldn't control the fans that came with my 200t Corsair case but the fans that came with the AIO were fine. At least I'm happy to have an answer. So basically I just need to plug my 3 fans (3pins) on the motherboard? First build so just want to make sure I'm getting this right.

Howdy Zotty!!! thanks for this post it is helpful! However I'm still a little lost.

I'm trying to wire 3 SP Pro Fans and 2 H115i fans and the pump for H115i all into the CPro, but I don't know how or where to connect the pump power to? can you help??!!

Howdy Zotty!!! thanks for this post it is helpful! However I'm still a little lost.

I'm trying to wire 3 SP Pro Fans and 2 H115i fans and the pump for H115i all into the CPro, but I don't know how or where to connect the pump power to? can you help??!!

Hi bud..

is it the H115i Elite?. and i assume you mean CoCo (Commander Core?).

Re pump power.. give this a watch buddy...

[ame]

[/ame]

Re SP Pr Fans are 3 pin voltage controlled. The Commander Core can not control the speeds of 3 pin voltage controlled fans. sorry bud

Hello,

I have an iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX.

I connected on the commander core 5 LL fans plus the pump.

It is not possible for me to operate the audio lighting in ICUE, both for the fans connected to the core controller and for the pump, is this normal?

All the rest works, all other types of lighting, no problem, but it seems that the capellix does not support this function (audio lighting). Why ? Why at least the fans connected to the core commander can't support it either?

thank you for your reply

I have 360 Elite Capellix with the standard 3 ML120 fans, I then purchased an additional seven ML120pro fans. The commander core that comes included with the 360 Elite cooler only fits six fans maximum. I have 10 total ML120fans, 7 separate and the 3 from cooler. Need to know can I split the (4) power and (4) LED without damaging anything or is there a better way. I don't have any fans plugged into my Asus Z490 motherboard, only into the commander core right now.

I have 360 Elite Capellix with the standard 3 ML120 fans, I then purchased an additional seven ML120pro fans. The commander core that comes included with the 360 Elite cooler only fits six fans maximum. I have 10 total ML120fans, 7 separate and the 3 from cooler. Need to know can I split the (4) power and (4) LED without damaging anything or is there a better way. I don't have any fans plugged into my Asus Z490 motherboard, only into the commander core right now.

Safest way to do it dude

http://i.imgur.com/4FwtdFil.png

Thanks for the awesome setup schematic, one question is, I only have one available Internal USB 2.0 header on my motherboard, I know that the H150 Elite AIO requires having the commander core, so can I plug the USB from the commander core into the USB ports on the commander pro ?

also answered you in PM buddy.

CoCo would plug into the CoPro.. also noted.. some x570 boards may not play ball connected this way. so i would advice getting the NZXY internal USB hub if that was the case for you

I have ordered a Corsair Capellix AIO cooler which comes with a Commander Core. If I buy 4x LL120m fans can I connect this all together and use with Corsair ICue?

I have seen some people say that I need to Commander pro and lightning node pro but surely the Commander core replaces the need for this?

As long as I can control the rgb lights and fan speeds I’m happy...

Hi guys,

I've recently moved to 4 bdie DIMM sticks, which requires active cooling. Now, thing is that the Corsair airflow cooler is quite big and somewhat interferes with my 360mm capellix tubes. I have managed to still route them, but it's a tight fit:

http://imgur.com/a/b1WtQzA

Two questions:

1) is this setup OK? There's no kink, but the tubes still make a more or or less 90 degrees angle...

2) if not ok, can I rotate the pump so that the tubes start on the top or on the left (if on the left, I'd have to rotate the radiator too)

Thanks!

hey buddy.... not so sure i would do that.. if anything it looks like is tight and stressing the ram slot in one direction or another.

what sort of temps was you seeing on the ram to force you to need the cooler?

Thanks, heavily oc'ed 4 sticks of bdie = 52-53c under load, bad for stability...

No, no the ram is not under stress, the stress is rather on the tubing. Any guidance on how the pump can be rotated? Or should the tubes always go on the right?

No, no the ram is not under stress, the stress is rather on the tubing.

has to be stress on the ram as the tubes look like they are under stress. cant apply it to one without the other buddy.

as for rotating the pump.. not done it my self.. have seen many of the older ones mounted in all sorts of ways. but i would rather someone from Corsair answer that question (not my fault then lol)

one option could be to mount the rad up top.. flip to exhaust and front as intake?

Hi

A friend of mine just installed a h115i Cappelix, but for some odd reason, we simply cant get the fans showing in icue software, and they stay at zero rpm until icue is shut down, then they spin up fine. Please help :)

Hi buddy,

have you got a zero RPM fan curve applied?. i am assuming you mean the stock fans supplied with the AIO?

No, its not set to zero rpm, as its only the pump itself showing up in the icue software under "Performance", the RGB is detected just fine though.

Ive attached a picture of how iCue is only showing the pump.

I Imagine you should also be able to set fans to either, zero rpm, quiet, balanced or extreme, just like on my own H115i RGB PRO.

capellix.thumb.jpg.5c0abcaaeef767a598550b7001597fe8.jpg

I'm having this really strange issue where the fans that aren't attached to the AIO are staying at max RPM. I have them all set to quiet in iCUE, but they are still at around 1400 RPM. I have 3 ML120's that came with the h150i Elite Capellix, and 3 SP120's that I got recently.

the SP120 are 3 pin, DC fans, not PWM, so they will run always at full speed since the Commander core only does PWM control, and not variable voltage speed control.

You can either connect them to the motherboard and use it to control the speed (not through iCUE), or if you can, return them and get a set of PWM fans (4 pin)