• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Can someone please assist me in choosing a cable so I don't let the magic smoke out of my PC. I have a Corsair AX1200i and would like to connect to a Nvidia P100. The card has a CPU 8 pin power. Any links would be appreciated.
  2. Every time I update the Nvidia graphics drivers for my GPU (RTX 3090), the colours of my RAM (Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 (4 x 16GB)) immediately revert to the default rainbow lighting effect, rather than the solid colour that I have set on my Murals. Clicking the button by the RAM on the Home screen to turn off the colour doesn't make a difference; the rainbow persists. My hardware lighting is set to a dimmer tone of the same colour as my murals lighting effect, so I'm unsure why there is a rainbow at all. I'm aware that this can be fixed by restarting the PC or restarting iCUE and then forcing an update on the RAM. However, doing this every time I update my Nvidia drivers has become a hassle, and I am wondering if there is a less disruptive, long-term solution. P.S. All of my Integrations (including Nvidia), Software, and Hardware Updates are up to date. As of posting this, I am on the latest version of iCUE; Core, v. 5.12.97.
  3. Hi! ICue is not detecting the temperatures of ASUS STRIX 4090, GPU Tweak 3 however does as well as other programs. I have the latest version. ICue Version: Core, v. 5.9.105 Windows Version: Windows 11 Pro 22621.2506 I have tried installing both ASUS and NVidia plugin to no avail.
  4. Hey Everyone! We are super excited to present to you two more additions to our monitor lineup - XENEON 32QHD240 and 32UHD144! With high-resolution displays perfect for games and media, these also pack fast refresh rates and response times for the best experience. Here's a few quick highlights: XENEON 32UHD144 Built-in mounting point enables compatibility with rigging systems such as the XENEON Camera Mount Adapter and Elgato Flex Arm (sold separately). Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.1, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort cables. Die-Cast aluminum stand with RapidRoute cable management makes sure your setup looks clean and sleek XENEON 32QHD240 Loaded with an IPS LED panel, Quantom Dot technology (100% sRGB, 100% Adobe RGB color space), and HDR600, you'll be viewing games and content as intended with more vivid, natural colors and astonishing realism. Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort cables Integrates with CORSAIR iCUE software, allowing easy screen customization and saving of your personalized presets. Click the following for more information: XENEON 32UHD144, XENEON 32QHD240. We've put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below: Q: Are both monitors AMD FreeSync™ Premium Certified and NVIDIA® G-SYNC Compatible? A: Yes! This helps synchronize visuals with your graphics card for smooth images, less screen tearing, and low input latency. Q: Can I buy the monitors separately from the stand? A: Yup! Our monitors are 100mm x 100mm VESA Mount compatible, so you have the flexibility to mount to a wall or arm if you choose to go without the stand. You can also remove the stand from the monitor. Q: What devices are compatible? A: These monitors are extremely versatile so you can play any games on many different platforms such as: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  5. Hi all, I have the above and a 3090 but I am concerned after seeing various videos now suggesting buying an ATX 3.0 PSU? Will the 600W PCIE 5.0 12VHPWR TYPE-4 PSU POWER CABLE be enough to resolve the issue, is my PSU compatible etc? Thanks
  6. Dear community, Dear @c-attack, @DevBiker, @Corsair Nick, @Corsair Albert, @Greybeard, the RGB control for my RTX 3080 Founders Edition gets stuck after some time of usage. When the issue appears the RGB effect freezes and stays at the current state. Changing the profile/effect won't be applied. The only solutions are to restart iCUE or to reboot. I don't know if it happens in idle, but it definitely happens while gaming. My system Hardware ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (WI-FI) (newest BIOS: 2004) Intel Core i7-9700K 2x Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (newest Firmware 1.04.28) Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition (newest BIOS: 94.02.27.00.13) Corsair iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX (newest Firmware 2.6.201) 6x Corsair ML140 RGB-PWM (8-LED Fan Series) be quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1200W Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LP (newest Firmware 3.24) Corsair Glaive RGB Pro (newest Firmware 3.31) Software Windows 11 (clean install) iCUE version (clean install): 4.18.209 (newest release) Nvidia driver (clean install): 497.29 (newest driver) HWiNFO: 7.16-4650 (newest release) CorsairLink and Asetek support disabled MSI-Afterburner: 4.6.4.16255 (newest release) Sidenotes There's no other RGB-software installed besides iCUE It happens with and without HWiNFO and/or MSI-Afterburner being installed/running Debug-Logs This is an example for what can be found in the debug logs (CUELogs/2022-01-02T21-58-57.log) when it happens: 2022-01-02 21:58:57.151 C cue.plugin: Cannot call: "setLedsColors" "Nvidia/NvidiaPlugin.dll" (...) 2022-01-02 21:58:59.929 C cue.plugin: Cannot call: "readDeviceProperty" "Nvidia/NvidiaPlugin.dll" Please let me know how to fix this issue myself or what you need in order to fix the bug in a future release of iCUE - thanks. Kind regards Tobias
  7. Anyone experiencing any of these? Only thing I've changed is installing latest Nvidia drivers. One other random correlation is clocks changed same day this started (just saying in case a log/config sequencing/processing issue might exist). - iCue random crash on system startup, starting manually is then fine. - Nvidia fan control is enabled - option is back in iCue? I thought this was still disabled? - Lost all custom fan profiles (AIO and Commander), despite them still being in correct folders - had to recreate. Any ideas?
  8. So I have a 3090 FE powered with 2 separate "pig tail" PCI-E cables from a RM850X (rest of build specs in profile). I occasionally do some machine learning that creates power spikes. Specifically, the GPU can load back-and-forth from ~20W to ~340W. Unfortunately, these spikes lead to an immediate computer shut down. While it is a hungry system, the build is otherwise stable even under heavy steady load (at most I get to 600W total) - however any large GPU spikes as mentioned crashes the entire system, even if total load is way below 850W. No shutdowns happen when I use a 1KW PSU, which means the RM850X is the culprit here. Possibly OCP is being triggered. Is an RM850X supposed to handle those ~300W spikes and therefore I have a defective unit? Or will all RM850X have OCP triggered because of those spikes?
  9. Problem is in title; iCUE background processes/services (4 of them) keep the Nvidia dgpu active instead of letting Optimus switch to the Intel igpu, iCUE is disabled in startup so it shouldn't be running. Any advice to keep those services from running when the program isn't running? I have to either uninstall the software to keep the graphics switching behaviour working, or close those 4 processes multiple times (they restart a couple of times for some reason:mad:) every time when starting Windows. Behaviour is the same with multiple different versions of iCUE. Thanks. *Edit* 4 services, not 3.
  10. I know it has been said many times that iCue should be excluded in the Nvidia Control panel but that does not seem to be working. So I'll describe the problem and hope someone can provide definitive steps to resolve. - Recently, last month or so, I noticed that iCue started showing the nVidia Overlay in it's systray popup window and main UI - this did not previously happen. - I never had an Nvidia exclusion setup (for about a year) but now, for whatever reason iCue is upset by Nvidia Overlay or vice-versa. Even if I add the exlusion (maybe not doing it right) it still shows the overlay. - If I launch a game, like pubg, iCue hard crashes. If I relaunch it, the game crashes. They will not co-exist. - Disabling the Nvidia Overlay stops this from happening. So, first, any idea why this has recently started being an issue? And second, since I'd like to run run the FPS overlay, how can I exclude iCue correctly - clear steps or screenshot would be appreciated? edit: from what I can see after a few google searches, Nvidia needs to add an exclusion for iCue to the geforce experience settings. Wallpaper Engine developer had the same issue.
  11. Hi, I just received a Corsair One i165 two days ago (love it) and I was wondering if there might be a RTX 2080 Ti Super version in the near future. Basing everything on rumors at this point so its likely that Corsair doesn’t have an official position on this yet, but thought I’d get the conversation rolling. Exciting times, folks. https://wccftech.com/exclusive-nvidias-super-gpus-unleashing-monsters/