Corsair Community

• Corsair Employee
On 9/15/2022 at 4:20 PM, makumazan84 said:

1. [Important] Add a Preset for AIO LCD Screen to show sensors in a loop with configurable delay.
When I first saw LCD Kit promo I thought about this particular scenario: being able to see all PC's vital stats while playing/working without opening an app, just turn your head and see CPU Temp, GPU Temp, Memory Consumption, fans' RPMs, etc  show one after another in a loop. I'm sure such preset would be a useful feature for many. To be honest, I've (wrongly) assumed that it comes right out of the iCue's box.

FYI - we've been working on that for a while. Just went live with 4.30.xxx. Can look at the bottom of your LCD Screens to find Gallery Mode. Can set which screens/sensors you want to see and what the delay in rotation is.

Re: more screens with dual sensors, this is on our radar. 

• Like 1

Can we get a way to setup more advanced cooling logic? I want to make my fan curves more aggressive when cpu temps are hot and/or when the coolant is hot, but as it stands now I can only pick one. This means that I have to pick between cooling my cpu when it really needs it right away or between cooling down the liquid after the cpu has cooled down.

Corsair iCUE service is crashing with Intel Arc GPU's. Please Fix.

On 11/13/2022 at 3:36 AM, Mxnmnm said:

Can we get a way to setup more advanced cooling logic? I want to make my fan curves more aggressive when cpu temps are hot and/or when the coolant is hot, but as it stands now I can only pick one.

Your fans don’t cool the cpu. The cpu is cooled conductively and that rate is constant. The radiator, fans, and liquid are waste heat removal and affect the coolant temperature. Coolant temperature is the baseline or lowest possible cpu temp at 0v and has a +1=+1 relationship to cpu temp. A coolant temp increase of +2 only adds +2C to cpu temp and the same for temp reduction.   You need to dump heat out of the system at an equal or greater rate than you add or coolant goes up — slowly. Making the fans cpu temp dependent only gives you erratic fan speed changes and some distracting noise.

If you want to test the maximum possible cooling effect, set the fans to a manual maximum speed prior to gaming, cpu renders, encoding, or whatever you normally do. For most users you will come in 2-3C cooler, which is typically a bad trade for that volume of noise. Obviously max fan speed is the upper limit of the cooling system. 

For audio devices functionality:

1. User should be able to choose between default beep cues or voice prompts (current implementation: if user disabled voice prompts in "Device Settings" everything will be in plain silence)

2. If User wanted to have voice prompts, have a separate volume slider for how loud the voice prompts would be. (current implementation: voice prompts have same level of audio from windows settings)

3. FIX SIDETONE! Even if sidetone is set to max, you cannot hear yourself at all. To be  able to hear sidetone, you need to touch the mic and your lips (and maybe inside your mouth). 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple corsair mice and love the fans. I use Icue to run everything. I love all the rgb schemes / presets and murals, they really bring the case to life 'a different' life daily.

I am now running the M65 RGB Ultra. I have everything programmed. If you do an update that makes the chosen dpi light stay on continuously, that would be awesome. As of now, mine just stays on a few secs and goes out. Very distracting to constantly doublecheck what mode I am in. My old knightsword mouse had a visual indicator.

Also it interfaces and reads all my Gigabyte Z590 mobo values. If it could also control its rgb ports, that would be nice. But not a necessity.

Anyway Thanks, Awesome product Awesome work !

Hi Corsair Support

I just bought the Corsair iCue Nexus, I'm a bit of an enthusiast and was hoping to get a product that could help monitor my computer... Right now I'm disappointed...

Where are all the important surveillance sensors you need?

- GPU load (ASUS RTX 4080)

- GPU memory usage

- GPU fan speed

- RAM usage (Corsair Vengeance RGB RT)

If you don't have the means to make a better product, could you at least provide integration with AIDA64 🙂

Sorry for my English :-)

On 9/6/2022 at 4:29 AM, MarvelousXT said:

- The red and green arrow, really wish I can swap those two placement, the first thing I want to look at Home is how my PC working through those Sensors section, the Scenes section It's not like I often change those anyway so I want to move it to bottom, make it swappable like the Dashboard tab.

- The yellow section I square them, not really top priority thing need to do because I saw people with usability problem above, but this doesn't look right at all. The image is over-zoom that make the device image broken, It need to be shrink down like 1/4 of the current size would be fine. I seen people with multiple devices on this section and It doesn't look wrong like this, feel like It happen to people with single device only and It's being overlook.My screenshot

Below is how It suppose to look like, the device image size is right.

I yoink this screenshot from someone else

I totally agree. I would rather view my PC stats first and lighting second but i would like more lighting options.

I would like to have the audio lighting feature available for more products not just the fans(that's currently all I have that has the audio lighting feature).

Integration of MSI products as I have an MSI GPU and motherboard so when I do anything with RGB it always looks off or just doesn't match which is frustrating.

It would also be great if I could control my razer mouse and keyboard RGB so it can match the rest of my set up (not sure if this is possible through the razer app as it doesn't show any of my Corsair products when I try to do the connect thing). 

Honestly just more product compatibility that isn't Corsair since that application is very nice and neat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 8:46 AM, Corsair Crimson said:

As all of you know, iCUE is our software that manages literally every CORSAIR product to date. I'm sure some of you are iCUE experts by now 😉 

If you are new to our ecosystem, no worries! Check out this Pro-Tip for setting RGB lighting !

What iCUE lighting effects, macros, and profiles are your favorite and/or most used? Show us your configurations so others may use it too 😁

We wanna hear you! Do you have any iCUE suggestions that would make your experience better?

image.thumb.png.a98ae49bf86d9b4b504ab25b6369f3ee.png

Please leave your suggestions down below so we can read over them!

Allow your customer to monitor their Corsair products with AIDA64. I have a ton of corsair stuff but I can't use AIDA64 Sensor panel to see AIO temps, Corsair fan speed and anything else? I have in the pasted had corsair products and used the corsair link to be albe to monitor my stuff did a brand new build first in like 10 years have Corsair AIO, Corsair ram and 9 fans and to my suprise i can't see any of the sensor data to all to a Sensor panel running on a third screen on my pc with AIDA64 because you guys don't play well with others?  

• Like 1

• Adding more integrations to more game! (like Minecraft)
  • Being able to customize what integrations do. (eg. For Minecraft, you can add a damage event so you lights play an animation -- flashes red -- when you take damage. Or maybe your the lower your health is the brighter your light get, stuff like that)
  • Along with that, Being able to create custom animations. (Not like the murals, I mean like pixel, by pixel. You would be able to create as many frames as you wanted and would be able to change the FPS at any time. You could also use sensors as input to the animation. They may even be an advanced mode where you can program them using LUA, a vary easy langrage to learn)

On 12/29/2022 at 12:52 PM, subzerologic said:

Allow your customer to monitor their Corsair products with AIDA64. I have a ton of corsair stuff but I can't use AIDA64 Sensor panel to see AIO temps, Corsair fan speed and anything else? I have in the pasted had corsair products and used the corsair link to be albe to monitor my stuff did a brand new build first in like 10 years have Corsair AIO, Corsair ram and 9 fans and to my suprise i can't see any of the sensor data to all to a Sensor panel running on a third screen on my pc with AIDA64 because you guys don't play well with others?  

Or allow us to make custom sensor panels in iCue like aida64 that include all pc sensors, whether corsair or not. Let it be a separate app that can be opened independently of iCue

Hi all!

I want to do a build in a lian li O11 dynamic evo with my h150i elite capellix AIO and 7 QL120 fans.

I have in mind to connect 6 QL120 fans + the pump in the commander core. Then I connect the 7th QL120 + 3 ML120 capellix fans in a lighting node core for RGB control. These last 4 will be connected to a commander pro for 4pin PWM power. Then I connect the commander core and lighting node core usb's to the usb ports in the commander pro and the commander pro usb goes to the motherboard.

Will this setup work when I connect 2 different types of fans in my lighting node core and commander pro? And can I still control every fan seperately for RGB and fan speed?

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Sylvano98 said:

Hi all!

I want to do a build in a lian li O11 dynamic evo with my h150i elite capellix AIO and 7 QL120 fans.

I have in mind to connect 6 QL120 fans + the pump in the commander core. Then I connect the 7th QL120 + 3 ML120 capellix fans in a lighting node core for RGB control. These last 4 will be connected to a commander pro for 4pin PWM power. Then I connect the commander core and lighting node core usb's to the usb ports in the commander pro and the commander pro usb goes to the motherboard.

Will this setup work when I connect 2 different types of fans in my lighting node core and commander pro? And can I still control every fan seperately for RGB and fan speed?

Thanks in advance!

Yes wrong place for you question but yes i have that cooler with 4 fan and a commander core xt with 6 fans and have control of each as seperate fans and rgb for each

Please fix the issue described in my earlier post. It has been dragging for month, but now the support has confirmed that it's a bug.

Really really simple request. I hope it is simple to implement.

• I want the option for profile switching to have variable icons.

I have several profile groups for different applications and games I regularly use. I have in the past just tried to use a color indicator on the RGB keyboard, but it would be SO SO SO AWESOME AND SIMPLE (for me) if I had the option to display the profile icon that is currently enabled. That way I can have a Firefox icon, an Outlook icon, a StarCraft Icon, etc... and I know exactly which profile is enabled right on my keyboard.

• I have multiple profile categories too: productivity, utility, gaming, etc... as it stand I have multiple profile switching buttons for each category. Each button then loops through the list. If I could instead have the profile_switching_from_selected_group/folder functionality and profile_group/folder_switching button then THAT WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED.

ONE LAST THING: I already have profile folders/groups listed in the drop down. Why can I not just select the entire profile group/folder and just specify that instead of having to individually drag-and-drop each profile from a given profile group/folder.

IT'S THE QOL DETAILS THAT MAKE OR BREAK THE NEXUS!

LOVE YOUR DEVS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Edited by plshelpmec0rsair

A small thing but something i always wanted. the ability to toggle each device on or off. So you dont need to run all devices all the time if not wanted / needed.

• 2 weeks later...

An option to backup settings profiles etc

21 hours ago, t1971 said:

An option to backup settings profiles etc

You can, export the setting and save the config file somewhere else, either locally on your PC not C drive or cloud drive.

1 hour ago, MarvelousXT said:

You can, export the setting and save the config file somewhere else, either locally on your PC not C drive or cloud drive.

Id like a setting to backup all current settings, devices and all  profiles.So they can be easy reinstalled. I can only find an export for single profile. I do back up the Cue4  folder regularly. Id lkike an option of what to export in ICue rather than manually do it.