Corsair Community

Introducing the new CORSAIR iCUE (v4.X) - Megathread

Corsair Nick

CUE 4 will import your existing CUE 3 profiles. You do not need to uninstall it and doing so would prevent the import process. However, I suggest you export save copies of any valuable profiles before updating to CUE 4. It can import CUE 3 profiles as well, but once you update to CUE 4 the data in the program is converted. You will need to start over if you go back to CUE 3.

Latest version(s) of iCUE have fixed the issue of my ASUS motherboard not syncing/following any setting, thank you.

However, the board will not go into the solid color I select for "hardware" profile, when I lock the PC. The GPU does, but not the board...

One other quirk. When launched the application, the size I previously changed to was not retained. Meaning, I have quite a few widgets on the dashboard. So I adjust the width and length of it. Upon reboot the computer, none of the width and length are retained. It went back to the default size.

Also, I wish it remember the last time I have the application open. I have 3 monitors, and wish it remember where I left it before.

Installed new Windows. Installed latest iCue v4 version. Still no luck for Corsair Void Pro Rgb Wireless SE to be detected.

Its mentioned in the OP and several times in this thread that it isnt supported in Icue 4. Compatible headsets listed below.

Headsets:

Virtuoso SE, Virtuoso

Void PRO USB, Void PRO Wireless, Void PRO Surround, Void Elite USB, Void Elite Wireless, Void Elite Surround,

HS70 Wireless, HS60 Surround, HS70 PRO Wireless, HS60 PRO Surround, HS45 Surround, HS75 XB Wireless, HS60 Haptic, HS70 Bluetooth

Its mentioned in the OP and several times in this thread that it isnt supported in Icue 4. Compatible headsets listed below.

Headsets:

Virtuoso SE, Virtuoso

Void PRO USB, Void PRO Wireless, Void PRO Surround, Void Elite USB, Void Elite Wireless, Void Elite Surround,

HS70 Wireless, HS60 Surround, HS70 PRO Wireless, HS60 PRO Surround, HS45 Surround, HS75 XB Wireless, HS60 Haptic, HS70 Bluetooth

Actually, it is mentioned in the OP and several times in this thread that it is supported in iCue4. And it is listed also.

You just have to read carefuly, before you comment.

I downloaded an update today, what were the changes?

Also, is this just a UI revamp or is it supposed to be lighter? Are there any comparisons to the older version with regards to memory and CPU usage?

Thanks

Actually, it is mentioned in the OP and several times in this thread that it is supported in iCue4. And it is listed also.

You just have to read carefuly, before you comment.

You have the Corsair Void Pro Rgb Wireless SE yellow jacket. Not supported. Read the post by Corsair mate... Quote from Corsair Notepad employee:

"That is the original Void Wireless RGB Yellowjacket headset and is not compatible with iCUE 4."

Page 6 in this thread.

Edited by MADRGB

For those with the software crashing follow the instructions in the link below to completely remove the older/currently installed iCUE and then download and reinstall iCUE 4.9.338 from the link below.

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_4.9.338_release.msi?_ga=2.5869370.846813667.1615786715-1646046781.1610490498

There's no instructions in that link, its a direct download link.

I uninstalled 3 and removed any residue and it now works. Please re-add the quick lighting colours that were at the top. Those were useful. Also one of my Lighting Node Cores isn't lighting up the LEDs when the other one is. Edited by swarfega

I now know exactly what the problem was. Since this other computer isn't my main build. I frequently remote desktop into the SFX build computer. In the Remote desktop mode, the iCUE 4 somehow AIO and COmmander Pro failed to show up in iCUE 4. It was never an issue with iCue 3 version. Perhaps someone can take a look?

Does iCUE version 3 not work for you?

It wont if you want any new corsair products going forward - they've drawn a line in the sand and said that if you want to use the new products you cannot have software installed for the old ones.

I'll have to check the exact product numbers but i have two identical void pro wireless headsets here - one black, one black and yellow.

The black is not supported, the black and yellow is.

So if i want to use any new corsair products from here on, that black headset is now running driverless since i cant have old and new icue running at the same time, to support everything.

Edited by Mussels

Latest version(s) of iCUE have fixed the issue of my ASUS motherboard not syncing/following any setting, thank you.

However, the board will not go into the solid color I select for "hardware" profile, when I lock the PC. The GPU does, but not the board...

Also fixed for me (at last!).

For hardware lighting, here is what I did:

- updated to iCue 4

- unistalled Aura

- reboot

- close iCue and installed Aura again

- reboot

- closed iCue again

- opened Aura and set lighting effect (for me static color black)

- rebooted again and everything was fine

Hope it helps you!

Baio

You have the Corsair Void Pro Rgb Wireless SE yellow jacket. Not supported. Read the post by Corsair mate... Quote from Corsair Notepad employee:

"That is the original Void Wireless RGB Yellowjacket headset and is not compatible with iCUE 4."

Page 6 in this thread.

No

Yellow jacket is Void Wireless https://www.corsair.com/ca/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Headsets/VOID-Wireless-Dolby-7-1-RGB-Gaming-Headset-%E2%80%94-Special-Edition-Yellowjacket/p/CA-9011135-NA

I have Void PRO RGB Wireless SE

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Headsets/Wireless-Headsets/void-pro-wireless-config-na/p/CA-9011150-NA

Those are two different products. And its stated in post #17 by Corsair Notepad that it should work fine. And it also in a list of suported products as Void Pro, which it is, just in yellow color.

I ran into a small issue with the built in Hydro x profiles. I have 2 commander pros in my system and with previous icue I setup one with all my Hydro x units for led control, which unlocks the fan/pump profiles for use with both of the copros. With icue 4, it only unlocks the profiles if each copro has a Hydro x lighting setup configured on it. So I have to sacrifice one of the rgb fan hubs in order to give it fake Hydro x lighting.

It works on my Strix x570.

I mentioned this in an earlier post. If you allow Armory Crate to update to the latest “HAL” update it breaks the iCUE plugin. My Asus board and ROG video card are no longer controllable in iCUE (version 3 or 4). I think Asus had to fix this.