Corsair Community

Introducing the new CORSAIR iCUE (v4.X) - Megathread

Corsair Nick

@sygnus21it was sealed. Bought from an official store over here in Malaysia.

1 hour ago, Tsuki91 said:

@sygnus21it was sealed. Bought from an official store over here in Malaysia.

Bro, try using third party software to determine the RAM Such as CPUID CPU-Z,

@ahfooI did use it and both RAM sticks are identical. e.g SKU, capacity, speed, latency, voltage etc.

21 hours ago, ahfoo said:

Bro, try using third party software to determine the RAM Such as CPUID CPU-Z,

It may appear to be some reading of RAM info thru iCUE .

iCUE still sees them as two different RAM kits despite doing a forced firmware update and even doing a complete clean install of the software. On the Dashboard, one of the RGB RT model kit even still being recognized as "RGB PRO SL" with all the details while the "RGB RT" (which is the correct one) only shows temperature reading. Not even the CS can help me. At this point I suspect is software bug for this new build of iCUE. Is there a slightly older v4 builds that I can download so I can recreate this "bug"?

16 hours ago, Kryptominekeeper said:

will there be a implementation to ever control the argb ports on the asus motherboards'

its a pain to have to use Armory crate as well as icue to control my pc lighting

They've already said this will never happen. Easiest solution is to not use the motherboards argb instead make all addressable leds controlled by icue like I have. I made my own connections but you can also buy them they are out there.

4 hours ago, travp624 said:

They've already said this will never happen. Easiest solution is to not use the motherboards argb instead make all addressable leds controlled by icue like I have. I made my own connections but you can also buy them they are out there.

i can control my asus argb with icue. and i don't need the armory.

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, I tried out the new Corsair RT Memory. On the latest version, iCUE crashes every time. The app will simply not open with RT ram installed. Put my Vengeance SL back in, and iCUE opens properly. Is this a known issue?

• Corsair Employees
2 hours ago, CivilizedAge said:

Btw, I tried out the new Corsair RT Memory. On the latest version, iCUE crashes every time. The app will simply not open with RT ram installed. Put my Vengeance SL back in, and iCUE opens properly. Is this a known issue?

Just tested this on two of my systems with zero issues.  Have you tried a clean install of iCUE?

1 minute ago, Corsair Fer said:

Just tested this on two of my systems with zero issues.  Have you tried a clean install of iCUE?

I did a repair install. Is that different?

OK let me try that

21 minutes ago, Corsair Fer said:

Yes, it would be different.  You can see clean install instructions here - Perform a clean reinstallation of the Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) – Corsair

That worked! Odd that this was needed, but it worked, thank you!

Just now, Corsair Fer said:

Awesome.  Glad I could help!  Enjoy your RT kit 🙂

Thanks! Yeah I picked up the 16GB 3200Mhz kit. Lighting is really smooth. Appreciate your help!

Something is now messed up with my HS80 and Dark Core Pro SE, both connected through the HS80 wireless receiver. I noticed that the Driver was reinstalled or changed when updating iCue. I use the HS80 as Hardware-Output-Device in Voicemeeter and now the Output Sound skips every second. Removing the HS80 from the output devices fixes the skips. Went smoothly beforce the iCue Update. Anyone else?

installing the new build. Hopefully it fixes the RGB RAM issue.

1 minute ago, Tsuki91 said:

installing the new build. Hopefully it fixes the RGB RAM issue.

Nope. It did not solve my problem. Gonna do a clean install.

• Corsair Employees

Thank you everyone that has been participating in this thread since iCUE 4 officially launched.  Your feedback has been instrumental in improving the platform this year.  Not only do we want to improve the iCUE platform, we're also looking to our processes in collecting your feedback, which is why we've implemented the new Release Notes section for better visibility of changes and discussions from the community.

We are closing this thread and would like you all to continue participating in the discussions section for the release notes.  You can find more information about our latest and past releases in the link below, along with a link to a discussion area in the latest release.

https://forum.corsair.com/release-notes/