Corsair Community

Introducing the new CORSAIR iCUE (v4.X) - Megathread

Corsair Nick

I have upgraded to version 4.x. 4.x crashes, I need to reboot.

Commander pro has 5 LL fans installed. The first fan definitely does not allow me to control the rpm speed.

Rpm value remained constant. When I want to update glaive rgb pro force, the mouse disappears. I have to take out and plug in the usb.

vMVMHY.png' alt='vMVMHY.png'>

Edited by batman7676

Computer in idle - this service taking 8% CPU. Great. I have an MSI board but what is actually doing? I have all sensors off. 3700x AMD btw.

OKcKPYl.png

This service is present and active also in my rig, but I don't have any MSI product...

Baio

New version, old problem: I can't use both Asus plugin and full control over Corsair RAM (red triangle).

The sad news is that v4 hasn't the Enable Full Control checkbox (or I didn't found it on the fly this morning), so to get all back to work I need to put back v3.

Baio

Hey, hey!

The ability to check Full Software Control on/off is gone in iCUE4. For the new version of iCUE4 AIO and DRAM always are in Full Software Control mode.

Using K100 Keyboard and Dark Core Pro SE mouse with dongle in passthrough port.

Upgraded Keyboard and mouse BIOS

Clean wiped ICUE v3.37.140 which I could never get to open.

Installed 4.9.338 launches every time. But crashes frequently.

*Always crashes when I press the settings (Gear) symbol

Frequently crashes when in the Mouse settings

Crashes occasionally in keyboard settings.

Is there a features/instruction manual for ICUE? I'd like to understand how to create profiles and load them to the keyboard, and also how to get back to the default settings.

Computer in idle - this service taking 8% CPU. Great. I have an MSI board but what is actually doing? I have all sensors off. 3700x AMD btw.

OKcKPYl.png

I have this too. It appeared with the 4.x update.

Cpu is using 16%.

What is this? Will the statement come?

Hey, hey!

The ability to check Full Software Control on/off is gone in iCUE4. For the new version of iCUE4 AIO and DRAM always are in Full Software Control mode.

Ok, so I need a way to use it along with Asus plugin...

Baio

• Corsair Employees
Ok, so I need a way to use it along with Asus plugin...

Baio

Baio your issue boils down to you still want to utilize iCUE to control your motherboard RGB while utilizing the Asus software to control the DRAM. You will not be able to utilize them in that way. You will either need to utilize the Asus software to purely control the Asus products and our DRAM through the plugin on iCUE 3, or you will need to utilize iCUE to control your Corsair DRAM and the Asus motherboard RGB.

There is not a both option when attempting to utilize the Asus integration for either our DRAM with their software, or their motherboards and GPUs with our software.

I'm liking the option to right-click the iCue taskbar icon to select a different profile but a brief visual prompt to show the selected profile would be appreciated.

I used the osd function to display a profile switch. osd? -> gone!

Same Issue here. Corsair Void Pro RGB SE ist not detected. Repairing the iCUE 4 Installation doesn't help.

When turning the headset on, LED on dongle turns solid white, means its connected properly.

Update: Since the headset is not detected in icue, surround-sound is turned off. The Void PRO RGB is nearly useless now. Any comments from the mods on this?

Update: Since the headset is not detected in icue, surround-sound is turned off. The Void PRO RGB is nearly useless now. Any comments from the mods on this?

Can confirm. I have tried everything, still no luck detecting Void RGB PRO.

1 thing that needs to be amended is unnecessary tasks running in the background, I do not own an MSI motherboard but with iCUE 4 there is a "Corsair MSI motherboard" task running that uses up to 7% of my CPU and keeps clocks high when they don't need to be.

• Corsair Employees
Is there a way to enable iCUE space? Can't seem to find the option to enable it.

And most important: Ability to move icue-space to another monitor...

WHAT HAPPENED TO ICUE SPACE!!!!!!

Its like you are forcing us to buy a Nexus with v4

Unfortunately iCUE Space is no longer in the new version of iCUE. We've moved senor reading to the front page of the iCUE app and can be added on the left side of the window for quicker reference. The dashboard page remains the same where you have a much larger space to track and monitor a variety of different devices.

I used the osd function to display a profile switch. osd? -> gone!

This feature was also removed from the new version.

• Corsair Employees

If you extend the headband and look for a tag on the inside, there should be a part number starting with "CA-90...", can you provide that.

Can confirm. I have tried everything, still no luck detecting Void RGB PRO.

We didn't experience this issue during our validations process, but we are looking into this based on the experience you guys provided. In the mean time, if you haven't done so already, try performing a clean install of iCUE. Make sure to backup all your profiles prior to performing this procedure.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

New version, old problem: I can't use both Asus plugin and full control over Corsair RAM (red triangle).

With v3 as far as I disabled the plugin and realaunched iCue, my RAM worked as intended with Full Control enabled (I need it to set the hardware illumination to black). Immediately after enabling the plugin for my Asus motherboard, RAM effect gets stuck and red triangle appears.

The sad news is that v4 hasn't the Enable Full Control checkbox (or I didn't found it on the fly this morning), so to get all back to work I need to put back v3.

Baio

So oddly... mine works still. My ram is dancing to music via asus aura like it was prior to update. I did a clean removal process I was given by a corsair support rep via email recently when my fan controller barfed after 3 weeks...

Can you try a clean install of iCUE?

- Please make sure to install all updates for Windows.

- Install RevoUninstaller (free version): http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/3000-2096_4-10687648.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button

- Disconnect the device from USB only to ensure that it's Corsair driver is also uninstalled

- Run RevoUninstaller

-Select iCUE, and then select uninstall, then run the scan to remove any remaining Corsair files.

- Restart your computer

- Reinstall iCUE.

- Connect and test the device again.

Now when I reboot, as soon as iCUE opens it freezes itself (RGB LEDs) and Windows's UI becomes unresponsive. Happened two times in a row.

ASUS X570E / AMD 5900X / 64GB RAM / LNP / 3 x LQ140 / 4 x normal Strips / RM1000i / 3090 GPU

I disabled it from autostart in Safe Mode and I could boot fine. After the system fully booted I could open iCUE again fine.

So v4 needs some fixing. And fast.

Edited by Sacco Belmonte

Unfortunately iCUE Space is no longer in the new version of iCUE. We've moved senor reading to the front page of the iCUE app and can be added on the left side of the window for quicker reference. The dashboard page remains the same where you have a much larger space to track and monitor a variety of different devices.

Thanks for the response. Part of me is going to miss iCUE Space, but having these super awesome widgets being added to the left side means we can have a quick way to monitor temperatures and devices.

Overall, really good stuff.