Corsair Community

Crystal 570X PSU Shroud Cover Plate Now Available

Corsair CJ

Looks like I'm going to have to do some measuring and fabricate my own from a thin steel sheet.

make an RGB one ;).. be rude not to if making one!.. or have temp gauges in it,,, or or or.. endless options LOL.. I've had the urge to do something with mine for a while now ( I have a genuine one)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[TABLE][/TABLE]Why don't they come fitted on the case,I would be more than happy to pay the extra for it

I've just bought a load of the new ML RGB fans and led strip for my new build,at the moment my pc is on a box under my desk,would also like the option to buy different colour fan filter.

I'm may start looking at other cases .

got mine yesterday.

why all the extra screws and holes when there aren't any on the chassis? the only 2 are on the top of the shroud. do I drill my own holes?

I think some of the later versions of the 570x have the extra holes in them..... I have a first gen case so only had two holes my self but have seen pictures of the 570x with the grommet in the top of the psu shroud that has extra screws holding the cap in place....

another winner from corsair.

not sure what you mean by that?.. is that a derogatory statement meaning its a huge fail or something?.. if so... why do you buy their products if you feel that way?.. I find that strange I must admit lol.......

Ordered one when it was in stock on the 12th with paypal got the email to comfirm it,got in contact with customer service to see what was going on and got no reply.

Pmed Greybeard to help sort this out with luck I will know what's going on,when I tryed to contact customer service today there was a problem saying I had to recover my account,all I want is a psu cover for my case :)