Corsair Community

570X - LED issue in sleep mode.

Hey Guys,

When I use sleep mode on the windows, The cabinet's Power button and Sail logo on the front side blinks but the Corsair text and logo on the side turns off instead of blinking. When I wake the system light turn on again without any issue.

Any idea why it's not blinking like the front side logo and powerbutton.

Thanks

• Corsair Employee

Hey there,

The CORSAIR logo on the side is controlled via the CORSAIR RGB hub which is why it turns off

The power button and front logo is controlled via your motherboard LED header. Some motherboards will make those LED's blink in sleep state, but you might be able to disable this in your motherboards BIOS - although I am not sure how to do it, sorry!

• 3 months later...

I am trying to disable the flashing power button and lower case LED when in sleep mode.  Is there anyway to do this?

(Very bright and they light up the whole room at night) I could not find a setting for this.

I was successful to disable the other motherboard LED's in sleep mode via the bios.  

Thank you

As mentioned above, the case power button LED gets its signal from the motherboard LED pin center.  This is usually in the lower right corner of the motherboard.  There will be be multiple single or double pin connectors for various purposes.  The one you want to disconnect should say something like "POWER LED" on the connector.  Be aware this will disable the LED on the power button at all times, not just sleep.  

Thank you!  Under the front panel was an LED cluster with a simple header connector.  Unplugging solved this issue without disabling the

power button LED blinking when in sleep.  The LED cluster in sleep mode blinks so bright it lights up the room like a disc strobe light!

Thanks for everyones help

Jim