Corsair Community

Crystal 570X PSU Shroud Cover Plate Now Available

Corsair CJ

Thanks for the heads up, I just submitted an online ticket, waiting for a response. My guess is that they didn't have enough stock for our orders.

There were at least 23 in stock 5 hours after my order was placed and I could have easily placed multiple orders. It's not likely a lack of stock, but a bad order management system that allowed out of order or non-fulfillment. My order was placed within minutes of the page update of the shroud cover due to a script I run in Chrome.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the heads up, I just submitted an online ticket, waiting for a response. My guess is that they didn't have enough stock for our orders.

My order finally shipped out. It's being overnighted from Hong Kong so I can't complain. It looks like they processed the stock properly on the back-end but didn't process shipment. Hopefully your order gets shipped soon too.

My order finally shipped out. It's being overnighted from Hong Kong so I can't complain. It looks like they processed the stock properly on the back-end but didn't process shipment. Hopefully your order gets shipped soon too.

Thanks for the update, I haven't gotten an email back yet for mine. Sigh.

Update: I chatted via Live support, they said the US doesn't have stock yet, and they are booking it from Hong Kong warehouse directly. I should receive an email with tracking number in 24-48 hours.

Edited by MoonFrost

I have been in touch with v1 tech and i told them they needed to make a psu full extension cover, low and behold it was added to the website for order yesterday. It has a cutout for gpu cables and front panel managment. Kind of expensive but i belive its going to be well worth it! I will post a photo of it when i recieve it and install it. Here is the link to purchase it. https://www.v1tech.com/shop/psu-covers/corsair-crystal-570x-full-length-psu-cover-shroud/ v1tech has awesome quality products i highly recommend them.

• Corsair Employees
I have been in touch with v1 tech and i told them they needed to make a psu full extension cover, low and behold it was added to the website for order yesterday. It has a cutout for gpu cables and front panel managment. Kind of expensive but i belive its going to be well worth it! I will post a photo of it when i recieve it and install it. Here is the link to purchase it. https://www.v1tech.com/shop/psu-covers/corsair-crystal-570x-full-length-psu-cover-shroud/ v1tech has awesome quality products i highly recommend them.

Hassan and the rest of the V1 Tech crew do awesome work. Definitely post photos once you get yours all set up! :)

I assume they do and loads of people buy them..

I'm still waiting everyday I've been checking for two weeks called corsair twice and I've added the item in my wish list and still no updates of when this is going to be available.

• Corsair Employees
I'm still waiting everyday I've been checking for two weeks called corsair twice and I've added the item in my wish list and still no updates of when this is going to be available.

I just checked inventory, looks like we have a good amount of inventory in our NA hub. Where are you located? if you don't mind me asking.

I just checked inventory, looks like we have a good amount of inventory in our NA hub. Where are you located? if you don't mind me asking.

Hello I'm from the UK. Will I be able to purchase it please get back to me if it's possible

Edited by J-Darr

Hello I'm from the UK. Will I be able to purchase it please get back to me if it's possible

Hi guys, any response for the shroud? cause i live in Uk as well and there is no delivery for uk buying on the amarican site. Thanks.

Hi guys, any response for the shroud? cause i live in Uk as well and there is no delivery for uk buying on the amarican site. Thanks.

No he hasn't got back to me I also pm him as and still no response, I'm also a YouTuber and will be doing a review on corsair on my 570x build red and white mine is and this shroud and the blog and corsair it self will be taken under my review. My channel is BMWMFAN,NJ manly its gaming but I do reviews on limited edition products

Corsair,

I can't believe the lack of information regarding where to buy the PSU cover plate, specially when this should have been part of the 570x case.

Can you please respond with a helpful answer?

Thanks,

Luis

Definitely I agree with you, this should be sent out for free for the people already own the case

Bluebeard said the psu cover plate should be available in a few days again for the EU store... >.>

Sadly I just got an email back from Corsair CS and they said they have no ETA for the 570X PSU cover for the UK/EU.

Looks like I'm going to have to do some measuring and fabricate my own from a thin steel sheet.