Corsair Community

Crystal 570X PSU Shroud Cover Plate Now Available

Corsair CJ

• Corsair Employees

Hey guys,

We've seen the awesome Crystal Series 570X builds the community has put together and have also taken your feedback into consideration. We're happy to announce that we've released a PSU shroud cover plate to cap off the end of the 570X's PSU shroud, making it easier to hide away the cables that are coming from the power supply.

attachment.php?attachmentid=30495&stc=1&d=1501526467

You can find the plate on our webstore: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-570x-psu-shroud-cover

attachment.php?attachmentid=30496&stc=1&d=1501526475

Also available in white: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-570x-white-psu-shroud-cover

attachment.php?attachmentid=32039&stc=1&d=1516297225

And for a quick unboxing/install, you can check out my blog post: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2017/july/crystal%20series%20570x%20psu%20shroud%20cover%20installation

570X_Shroud_Installed.jpg.66e18440c58d35b512873bc89ceb960b.jpg

570X_Shroud_InBox.jpg.df9b76fa9a65f128f82f4febbb33b6a7.jpg

570X_Shroud_White_InBox.jpg.8640d5b38eed0b702d631486b064d6d1.jpg

Edited by Corsair Nick
Words.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Got mine a couple of days after this thread went live.. they should be out there guys

Can i ask where you got it from? I've tried a few places but its not listed on their distributors. According to the retailers i spoke to it's only available direct from Corsair which is international shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when will you be releasing more power shroud? Been over 2 months, didnt get re-stock at all.

The supply is so limited which make no sense specially, this is just piece of metal sheet and no idea why it isn't being re-stock.

Either release a revision of 570x or simply add more inventory.

hmmm... I am UK and they have to ship from Amsterdam, if i order of a Monday i normally have it by Thursday latest... maybe worth chasing that up buddy

Where did u purchase yours as I can’t find it. I’m also from UK and can’t find it

You might want to call in. I just got off the phone with Web Order Support and they are re-processing the order now. Hopefully the order will process normally from now on.

Thanks for the heads up, I just submitted an online ticket, waiting for a response. My guess is that they didn't have enough stock for our orders.