• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. I'm sorry if this has been talked about, i searched all over and couldnt find a clear answer. Question: In iCUE, for the AIO in "Screen Setup", what should i choose to Monitor in the "Sensor 1" if i want to watch my CPU temps? (granted thats what is recommended to watch? or would it be the coolant temp?) Same i with "Sensor 2" for my GPU temps. There are so many options, some options show really high temp numbers that constantly go up and down which is not easy to monitor right. I currently have Sensor 1 on "H150i Elite Lcd Xt Coolant Temp" and my Sensor 2 is "GPU Temp #1".
  2. Hello everyone! I'd appreciate any help with this issue! My PC specs are CPU: I9 13900K GPU: 4080 FE RAM: DDR6 Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 32GB PSU: 1000W Platinum MOBO: Asus Prime Z790-P WIFI Fans: Corsair LL120 (x9) Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo The fans are as follows: 3 bottom fans are intake, 3 side fans are intake, 1 rear exhaust fan, and 2 exhaust fans on top (through the cooler) My setup has run just fine for a handful of months prior to now. My GPU temps typically sit between 50-70°C when playing games, and my Cooler temps never exceeded 50°C, I have never had any concerns with CPU temp itself. Im out of town for work right now, so unfortunately I can't get specific temp ranges, but suddenly my cooler has started hitting the 60°C mark, which forces the cooler to run in emergency mode, spiking all fans in my PC to run at max speeds and flash red at me. The first time it happened I imagined it could have been some weird hiccup with the computer, so I shut down my game and let the system cool. I ran my game again, and about 30 minutes in it once again got too hot. Closed the game and let the system cool. I made sure the pump was working, both through software, BIOS, and feeling so with my hand. Ran the game again, overheated and closed it. Swapped the orientation of the fans on the cooler so they are intake rather than exhaust, and throttled back graphic settings, and it no longer overheats. Im tempted to check the thermal paste once I return home just to be sure nothing wonky is going on there — I'm just perplexed as to why an issue like this has suddenly shown up now? The cooler is less than a year old, and all other parts were upgraded after that (within the past few months) I'm just generally confused. Should I get a larger cooler? I had contemplated it before but the PC ran optimally so I never truly considered it. Fan speeds are on auto, so they pick up as temps increase. Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. H170i Elite LCD is reading negative temps, ive tried everything its a brand new system. everything is fully updated, unplugged and re-plugged..took the shroud off to make sure it made good contact. no matter what i do its reading negative temps. im scared to use the pc if it actually thinks its this cold then it wont regulate properly.. help.
  4. ICue showing temps not correct with other monitor software..but everything else just works..
  5. Hello, this is my first post, it will be a big one. I have the H80i V2 AIO cooler. It is a thick 120mm that features a stock push-pull configuration. I tested two setups: One as the default, using 1.) Corsair stock fans (~3000 max RPM) under the push-pull configuration. The second setup, using 1 single 2.) Noctua pull (~3000RPM fan). As you can see from the data, there is no temperature change: Here is a picture of the Corsair Link im talking about. First off, I do not know even what sensor I am looking at. Whether it is the pump temp, or the liquid temp. Never the less, the problem is that the pump itself gets obscenely hot, it exceeds the 45C warning in the Link program and the Pump itself turns to RED :mad:, yet while everything else is fine in temps. I have tried different push-pull configurations but it does not seem to change. Is it defective? 1.) Corsair stock fans 2.) Noctua config Can anybody think of why this is causing this? For anyone curious my GPU runs "cool" at max 76C at load. Here is a pic of my pc (excuse the bad cables management): Here is my PC 3 in-take, 3 out-take. Currently the pic has only the 1 Noctua fan because I like the quieter setup since the fan temps are almost identical as seen in the data pastebins.
  6. I've had my system for a little while now, having put it together a couple of years ago and for the most part, everything has been fine. Recently, I've dsicovered that my RAM (4 x 8gb Vengeance RGB Pro 3000Mhz) has not been running at the speed it's supposed to and has also been running quite hot, never going below 40C and going to near 70C under loads that barely bother the CPU and GPU. And finally, the colour control has been coming up with errors as well, in iCUE, it appears with a red triangle and I have to force update the firmware to temporarily fix it. I've enabled XPM and manually adjusted the frequency in the BIOS to match the RAM's advertised speed, no results, and I've sped up my fans also to provide better cooling for my pc to keep my temps under control. For the RGB control, I've turned off the SDK function in iCUE and the "Enable full software Control" but I get the same results both ways. Any advice or suggestions on this would be much appreciated, thanks! System Specs: Intel Core i7-9700K Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (4 x 8gb, 3000Mhz) Corsair H100i V2 AIO Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE 6 x Corsair LL120 & RGB Fan Hub 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD Corsair Commander Pro
  7. Weeks of searching the internet for fixes seems to have proved fruitless. My CPU at idle ranges from 40-55, with the base at 40 but then spiking to 55 or sometimes 60 at random points. I've attributed this spiking to the way BIOS is OC'ing my Ryzen processor so I believe I can fix that just with some tweaking, but still a minimum of 40c when the ambient temp is 27 is a bit high for an AIO innit? CPU clock never goes above 4.3Ghz and voltage is set to 1.35. During gaming it sits at about 47-54c depending on the game, and spikes to 60-65 randomly, which again I'd attribute to my BIOS playing jump rope with my core. Cinebench gets about 65-67 at 5 passes, and I haven't had the guts to run prime95 for more than 3 minutes but the temps there are about the same. During these high workloads the CPU will sometimes spike to 74C, which is my main concern. AIO Liquid temps stay at around 32-34C, and both the tubes and the radiator seem lukewarm at best. Kinda odd since I've been hearing people say how the tubes should be hot to the touch... I've reseated the cooler, wiped and applied some Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, made sure the CPU_FAN header for the pump is at max, and tried tapping and tilting the AIO, albeit not by much (last thing I want is for this thing to leak). So any suggestions as to what's going on? Is the pump busted (it's regging 2000+ rpm in iCUE), is my NZXT H500 hotboxing it? Is the radiator clogged? Help!!! (also thank you)