Corsair Community

Firmware Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Gunmetal and dongle

Hello,

I have my headset on firmware 0.17.149 (ICUE V3) and i want to update it on firmware 5.2.68 (ICUE V4)

I want to know if someone has the firmware file (.zip or .bin) to update it manualy via icue V4.

Because my Headset is blinking red.

Thank You

Edited by JeffMC45

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so i've been troubleshooting my PC for months, and take my word by it, months due to whenever there was any kind of load (also just regular but not as blatant) on the CPU/GPU, my mouse went **** ton heavy, sometimes light as a feather. So i troubleshooted with any kind of EMI problems, which i have never had before, and did not have now either except for my keyboard + headset + dongle doing some interference highly probably that. I have cleanly wiped & reinstalled windows, drivers, usb ports, changed mouse (Logitech G Pro Superlight) on warranty, bios, components, you name it. The ONLY, and only thing i did not redo full troubleshoot for the 100th of time was my keyboard 'Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed' & 'Corsair Virtuoso' non-SE. What i did notice was that my 'Profile button' on the keyboard was blinking at every boot, and since the keyboard worked, i did not think much of it. Until today, cause i had enough of the problems i have. I downloaded a older firmware image (v. 3.21.28) for my keyboard somewhere on the forums, and instantly my mouse were towards to where it should be & it stopped blinking, but there is still something wrong. So i'm pretty sure my keyboard was bricked and likewise the rest.

I did fully hard reset my headset and dongle & now i am 99% sure that it goes without saying that my headset and/or dongle is either bricked or needs firmware updates. I am using iCUE4, they are the following versions

Dongle: v. 0.16.80

Corsair Virtuoso non-SE: v. 0.17.149

Also current rollback version i did on my keyboard

Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed: v. 3.21.28

Also for some reason, i can't no matter how many times i redo it, get a support ticket.

I would very very much appreciate if help could arrive fast cause i'm standing on the edge here

I updated to latest iCue (v4) but cannot update my firmware for my Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Gunmetal and dongle. could I get the firmware somehow?

I've had the same problem for a few days now, but before that, everything worked perfectly. Of all my CORSAIR products, the dongle and the virtuoso are the only ones for which I cannot download firmware.

My dongle is just blinking and I can’t connect it to my virtuoso anymore.

Could you please send me the firmware update to fix the problem?

The dongle isn’t correctly assigned inside iCue 3 or 4.

Hy, I have the Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE (CA-9011180-EU) and since the update of icue to V4.1 i have the same isue. I can't do anything more withe this device. I can't also update

te Virtuoso SE dongle. Help me please.

Good afternoon everyone.

I have already passed a part of the failure and I am waiting for you to respond to the problem of the "Dongle firmware V.?".

However, please, if someone has it, could you pass me the Firmware Dongle in zip format to update it manually from ICUE 4x?

Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE (CA-9011180-EU)

First of all, thank you.

If your VIRTUOSO or its dongle is showing its firmware as "v.?", then please open a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, our support will take care of you.

The user should NOT have to open a separate support ticket for firmware that should ALREADY be available with an update. There are two pages of people asking about this so it is an obvious issue. Mine is doing the same now after iCUE update. Why is it made so difficult for users who spend way too much for your products to actually update them? I had the same issue when I had to update the firmware for my ST100 last year.

Not too mention that your, continually, buggy software loves to show red triangles (issue notification) over components yet doesn't tell you what is actually wrong with them.