• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello, i bought the H60x elite. Unforunately my motherboard doesn't have an argb header. I would like to connect just the 3-pin PUMP cable into the PUMP header on my motherboard, is that enough for the PUMP to work? Or the pump gets its power from the argb cable? i don't want the lights.
  2. I have been thinking about switching my system to a full custom water cooling loop. I currently have a Corsair Commander Core XT as my iCue controller and would like to use just it. My case is the Fractal Design Torrent Nano and it has a built in 6 LED ARGB strip on the PSU shroud. I have currently been using a 3-Pin adapter to have the Core XT control that strip. If I get a Hydro X CPU block, GPU block, and pump I can no longer use the strip by the looks of it. What I was wondering is why? Why could I not just have the strip before the CPU block (that has to be the endpoint) and set the number of LEDs in the strip? Why are both of these options not available? So TLDR could ARGB strips be added to the Hydro X configuration in iCue. And could we please be allowed to set the number of LEDs on a strip.
  3. Hey guys! i’m very new to building PCs but really want my first build to look amazing with a ton of rgb. From my understanding, I know that different fan types are not compatible on the same node. Furthermore,I’m buying the 4000X case that uses a certain type of fan as well as the H100i RGB Platinum that uses ML120 fans and another QL120 fan for exhaust. How could I possibly synchronize the RGB for these fans? would i need multiple rgb hubs? I also plan on getting a few Phanteks neon lighting strips as well as the Lian Li RGB 24 pin connector and maybe the 8 pin connector as well. How could i link all these to the icue software? I should also add that my motherboard is the MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi that has two 12v 4-pin headers and two 5v 3-pin headers. Thanks!
  4. Hello, i was wondering how you can connect the Lian Li Strimer (both the 24 and 8 pin version) and the Lancool II-2x with a Lightning Node Pro and a Commander Pro. One rgb channel on the lightning node pro supports up to 60 LEDs but the Strimer has 120 LEDs on the 24-pin, 108 LEDs on the 8-pin verison and 37 LEDs on the II-2X. Since the Lightning Node Pro has 2 channels means 1 Node supports up to 120 LEDS. Does this mean not all LEDs are supported if i only connect one channel with the Strimer? Do I need multiple Nodes? :confused: How do I connect the Strimer/II-2X with the Node(s) that iCUE addresses all of the LEDs in the correct order? :question::question::question: In addition to that I would like to connect 5 Corsair iCUE Fans and the 3 ARGB parts of the Scythe Mugen 5 ARGB Plus. That's a lot of RGB. :eyebuldge I already saw this post https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880&t=173880 which was already really helpful but not all questions are cleared up for me. I would really appreciate your help community! :newbie:
  5. They call it D-RGB on the EKWB AIO I just received. The RGB connector is a three pin, ARGB connector, that is, four positions, but only three openings. My motherboard, which is older, only has four pin 12v RGB headers, no three pin ARGB headers. I do have the Corsair Commander Pro with the three pin LED port for the lighting strips. The AIO also has a VDG connection which is three pin. Can this be connected to the LED connections on the Commander Pro for it to control the RGB of the AIO? I have also found some RGB to VDG cables. Otherwise, I don't know how I would be able to do anything with the RGB on the AIO. I did find a converter which allow for connecting 12v motherboard header then outputs a couple of 5v RGB connections. It's by DeepCool. https://www.newegg.com/deepcool-rgb-convertor-black/p/1W8-00JK-00030 This might be a possibility, but I don't know how well it works or how safe it is. If it works I could use it for a couple of things in the build.
  6. Bonjour à tous Aujourd'hui, on constate qu'il se répand de plus en plus de ventilateurs ARGB de 200 mm dans les tours vu qu'ils apportent une ventilation efficace tout en ayant une nuisance sonore restreinte. Pour ma part, je prévois acquérir un nouveau PC avec une majorité de produits de la marque Corsair, un processeur Ryzen de 3ème génération et certainement une carte mère MSI. Pour accueillir ces différents composants, j'ai retenu mon attention sur une tour de chez Cooler Master, la MasterCase H500M. Cette dernière contient deux gros ventilateurs de 200 mm en façade. Ainsi, si je souhaite harmoniser l'ensemble de mes éclairages ARGB tout en conservant mes deux ventilateurs en façade, je serais contraint de passer par la carte mère ou un contrôleur annexe. Par contre, à mon plus grand regret, je ne pourrais pas opter pour une solution iCue de Corsair vu que les ventilateurs ne seront pas tous compatibles (à moins de retirer mes deux gros ventilateurs pour 2x LL140 ou 3x LL120). Trouvant que les ventilateurs Corsair de la série LL offrent de merveilleux effets lumineux avec leurs deux anneaux de Led RGB, je compte m'équiper de ces derniers pour mon boitier. Malheureusement, ils se limitent qu'aux diamètres de 120 et 140 mm. Peut-on espérer que vous prévoyez étendre cette gamme et concevoir des diagonales de 200 mm dans un très proche avenir (certainement avec le même nombre de Led pour une intégration plus souple). Cela offrirait une opportunité supplémentaire de rapatrier de nouveaux utilisateurs au sein de votre écosystème iCue. Ainsi, pourriez-vous me dire si cela est prévu ? Et si oui, quand peut-on s'attendre à les trouver à votre catalogue ? Merci par avance pour votre réponse que j'espère des plus favorable. Cordialement
  7. Bonjour à tous Aujourd'hui, on constate qu'il se répand de plus en plus de ventilateurs ARGB de 200 mm dans les tours vu qu'ils apportent une ventilation efficace tout en ayant une nuisance sonore restreinte. Pour ma part, je prévois acquérir un nouveau PC avec une majorité de produits de la marque Corsair, un processeur Ryzen de 3ème génération et certainement une carte mère MSI. Pour accueillir ces différents composants, j'ai retenu mon attention sur une tour de chez Cooler Master, la MasterCase H500M. Cette dernière contient deux gros ventilateurs de 200 mm en façade. Ainsi, si je souhaite harmoniser l'ensemble de mes éclairages ARGB tout en conservant mes deux ventilateurs en façade, je serais contraint de passer par la carte mère ou un contrôleur annexe. Par contre, à mon plus grand regret, je ne pourrais pas opter pour une solution iCue de Corsair vu que les ventilateurs ne seront pas tous compatibles (à moins de retirer mes deux gros ventilateurs pour 2x LL140 ou 3x LL120). Trouvant que les ventilateurs Corsair de la série LL offrent de merveilleux effets lumineux avec leurs deux anneaux de Led RGB, je compte m'équiper de ces derniers pour mon boitier. Malheureusement, ils se limitent qu'aux diamètres de 120 et 140 mm. Peut-on espérer que vous prévoyez étendre cette gamme et concevoir des diagonales de 200 mm dans un très proche avenir (certainement avec le même nombre de Led pour une intégration plus souple). Cela offrirait une opportunité supplémentaire de rapatrier de nouveaux utilisateurs au sein de votre écosystème iCue. Ainsi, pourriez-vous me dire si cela est prévu ? Et si oui, quand peut-on s'attendre à les trouver à votre catalogue ? Merci par avance pour votre réponse que j'espère des plus favorable. Cordialement