Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rgb not working'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. So I bought the corsair lighting node core to connect my sp120 RGB fans to, the fans power works and I can control the speed, the only problem is the RGB. I contacted Corsair support and they said it was a faulty controller so I bought a new working one. I then plugged all my three fans in and nothing happened. I also have iCUE all set up with the right type of fans and everything but still the same result. I know the fan's RGB is in working order because I got the fans from a friend that had them working perfectly. Please help, Thanks!
  2. Hi there, I have purchased the H115i RGB Platinum (and had a replacement) and the LED's on the pump are not working. The fans and led's on the radiator are working and iQue and see the pump LED's and fan LED's fine. I have watched countless videos to see if I am connecting everything correct and as far as I can tell I am have everything connected correctly. The SATA cable I have from the PSU (Gamemax 650w) is a Y cable and there are no extensions. Tried different USB ports on the motherboard and the USB cable from pump to motherboard has been replaced. Any advice would be deeply appreciated. Cheers, PongleTheDay
  3. Hey guys! Sorry, but I didn't quite no where to post this (it's my first post on the forum), but so basically I recently updated ICue to the latest version, 3.35.152, and since then it has been completely broken. For a while it would just crash every time I opened it, now after several computer restarts and reinstalls, I have managed to get it to stay open but it always says no devices detected, no matter what I do. I have tried restarting my computer, performing several reinstalls, and a clean reinstall, but nothing has worked. I reached out to customer support and told them this, and they got back to me and told me to do a clean reinstall even though I said I already did one and I told them that, and am now waiting for a second reply. Ticket (2003778460). I have also tried rearanging my fan setup, and updating windows. Also, for some reason the fans and ram won't even show the standard RGB, whereas my case, and keyboard will for some reason. I'm really sorry to bother everyone, but I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences and knew of any solutions or anything I could do to solve this? I would really appreciate it! :D (Also side note, I used USBDeview and it says everything is connected, but for some reason when I open ICue it makes a USB disconnect sound, but it doesn't show anything disconnecting in device manager or USBDeview)
  4. Hi, I bought a K55 with a Harpoon and I've been using it with Wallpaper Engine for a while. It seems that, if I enable my SDK on the iCUE software, both mouse and keys turns off the LED RGB. So I can't use the keyboard with any software using the SDK to control the colors. Does the K55 and Harpoon have the support to be controlled by another software using the SDK? How do I fix mine, if it is possible to?
  5. Hallo, Also ich habe das Problem schon ein bisschen länger aber dachte immer wüsste woran es liegt. Ich habe 6 LL RGB Lüfter, davon 3 LL120 und die anderen 3 LL140. 120 für die H150i und 140 für das Gehäuse. Mein Problem ist, dass das RGB an nur 2,5 von den 6 Lüftern funktioniert, bzw. nur die ersten zwei slots von RGB Hub funktionieren ( Beim dritten ist nur die linke hälfte vom RGB an ) https://i.imgur.com/Lt2fU71.jpg Ich dachte es läge einfach an dem RGB Hub und habe deshalb auch ein neues über die offizielle Webseite bestellt, das heute angekommen ist. Doch mit dem neuen ging es ebenfalls nicht. An dem Corsair Port meines Motherboards kommt auch das selbe Ergebnis und ich habe auch den SATA Port und das Verbindungskabel gewechselt. Doch jedesmal das gleiche. Könntet ihr mir bitte helfen, da ich das Geld zum großen teil für das RGB ausgegeben habe. ( Jeder Lüfter funktioniert wenn ich ihn bei 1 oder 2 anschließe )
  6. Hallo, Also ich habe das Problem schon ein bisschen länger aber dachte immer wüsste woran es liegt. Ich habe 6 LL RGB Lüfter, davon 3 LL120 und die anderen 3 LL140. 120 für die H150i und 140 für das Gehäuse. Mein Problem ist, dass das RGB an nur 2,5 von den 6 Lüftern funktioniert, bzw. nur die ersten zwei slots von RGB Hub funktionieren ( Beim dritten ist nur die linke hälfte vom RGB an ) https://i.imgur.com/Lt2fU71.jpg Ich dachte es läge einfach an dem RGB Hub und habe deshalb auch ein neues über die offizielle Webseite bestellt, das heute angekommen ist. Doch mit dem neuen ging es ebenfalls nicht. An dem Corsair Port meines Motherboards kommt auch das selbe Ergebnis und ich habe auch den SATA Port und das Verbindungskabel gewechselt. Doch jedesmal das gleiche. Könntet ihr mir bitte helfen, da ich das Geld zum großen teil für das RGB ausgegeben habe. ( Jeder Lüfter funktioniert wenn ich ihn bei 1 oder 2 anschließe )