Corsair Community

• Corsair Employee

Philips_Hue_iCUE_02.thumb.png.a32a3579902f6451a1e96e0356bcf7d6.pngGame in a Whole New Light 💡 with Philips Hue and iCUE!

Philips Hue lighting can now illuminate your game room in dazzling RGB that is fully synchronized with our iCUE software and compatible products. 

Controlling Philips Hue lights right from your desktop via iCUE is incredibly simple and intuitive. iCUE recognizes the Philips Hue Bridge automatically – just switch the Philips Hue integration to “ON” in iCUE settings, and a new Philips Hue tile will appear on the iCUE homepage ✔️ From there, you can program and customize Philips Hue light bulbs, lightstrips, and other RGB lights, just as you could a CORSAIR iCUE product 😎

image.png.ed435da5562150e60791e1e6920fc535.png

Philips Hue lights can be set to lighting scenes like Rainbow Wave 🌊 and Color Pulse 🌈, or configured to dynamically react to keystrokes or system temperatures, perfectly synchronized with the rest of your RGB setup. The lights can also react to your CPU temperature 🌡️, alert you to notifications 🚨, or react to in-game cues from a host of supported games. With iCUE and Philips Hue, you can create completely customized lighting conditions and add visual appeal to streams, video, and gameplay, all from a single interface. 

Philips_Hue_iCUE_01.thumb.png.0be835e93ce2da5080e2b0f041dbe0a5.png

*Support for Philips Hue Play gradient light tubes and Philips Hue gradient Signe lights will be available soon.

For more information about Philips Hue, please visit:
www.philips-hue.com

To download the latest version of iCUE, please visit:
www.corsair.com/icue

• Like 1

So this means Nanoleaf x iCUE next month. 😬

• Like 1

I have the Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrips, support coming for this soon? Because currently only 1/3 of the strip lights up.
iCUE sync with Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus and Hue Bulbs work normally. 👍🏻

Edited by SpyVision

• Corsair Employee
On 9/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, SpyVision said:

I have the Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrips, support coming for this soon? Because currently only 1/3 of the strip lights up.
iCUE sync with Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus and Hue Bulbs work normally. 👍🏻

I'll relay this to the team. What iCUE version are you using?

On 9/3/2022 at 4:50 AM, Corsair Albert said:

I'll relay this to the team. What iCUE version are you using?

Sorry for the late reply, the issue has been resolved after updating iCUE to v4.27.168. Everything lights up and syncs perfectly with the Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip, it illuminates fully unlike before. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I have the following in my gaming room:

1. Philips Hue bulb (ceiling)
2. Philips Hue light strip (desk)

With the latest iCUE v4.29.203 I'm having to create Entertainment Zones for these to appear in iCUE. 

If I drop BOTH lights in ONE entertainment zone, I am unable to control them individually in iCUE - same colour / light layer for both.

If I create TWO entertainment zones, one for each light, I am unable to control both zones individually in iCUE. I can only have one entertainment zone active at a time. 

How annoying, this used to be easier in the past.

Screenshot 2022-10-12 213220.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 3:32 PM, Ben L0nd0n said:

I have the following in my gaming room:

1. Philips Hue bulb (ceiling)
2. Philips Hue light strip (desk)

With the latest iCUE v4.29.203 I'm having to create Entertainment Zones for these to appear in iCUE. 

If I drop BOTH lights in ONE entertainment zone, I am unable to control them individually in iCUE - same colour / light layer for both.

If I create TWO entertainment zones, one for each light, I am unable to control both zones individually in iCUE. I can only have one entertainment zone active at a time. 

How annoying, this used to be easier in the past.

Screenshot 2022-10-12 213220.png

I am also running into this problem, as I have four Hue lights in the same room as my PC. I'd like to set up a profile with two of the lights a single static color, and different static color for the other two, but if I put them into separate entertainment zones I am not able to modify them both in iCue. If I put all four lights into the same entertainment zones it applies the same static colors to all of the lights in the room. I would love to have these lights integrated with my iCue profiles for gaming, work, etc., but as it stands now it doesn't appear that it is possible to achieve anything other than a single effect applied across all lights within a single entertainment zone at a time, which limits the options.

• 5 weeks later...