Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing job on the AIO file. Saved me lots of headaches. I only have a couple of issues with it. I only use 1000 DPI on mouse so I had to go to every profile and switch it from 1500 to 1000 and the Flags (waving and none waving) weren't included.

Lag wasn't a problem overall. Just when you're importing the file and on the lighting tabs.

I always wondered if these profiles would set off the RGB mouses with the similar design of each one. Its kinda of a bummer the mouses don't play along with the keyboard in that sense.

Overall, I'm pleased.

Edited by GTXJackBauer

Can I ask what the different here is? Confused to which one is the up-to-date version and what the difference from "Normal" to "LZMA" means.

Thanks

LZMA is just a compression format which has a better compression rate then what window uses by default. They both contain the exact same files. If the zip have the same version number then their the same file.

I started using LZMA compression after I hit the old 1MB .zip file upload limit. They fixed it so its 5MB now but as you can see im at 3.4MB so that why I am still compressing it like that. LZMA compression can be decompressed by both Winrar and 7zip so thats why i chose it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey would it be possible to migrate the profiles for EU layout as well?

Most profiles are created in the NA layout meaning some buttons has no lighting attached to it and effects aswell :(

Thanks in advance!

ill try and make another converting tool for EU layouts. I cant go in and manually convert them because that would take forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just only join the Corsair family 2 days ago with the strafe Rgb. Super lovely keyboard with one small issue. I imported the "all profile" and realise around 40% of them does not work. When i switch to that profile it just blank. No lights at all. Any help or did i do something wrong? for example witcher 3, pacman, poison and super saiyan was not working. Starwards full pack working btw and the rest of the 60%.

There's a real nice everyday profile in this pack:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=133318

Called 'Legion for we are many'. Anyone able to convert it? Can't seem to get it usable anymore :( :(

Thanks!! Rock on.. :D:

That will be in the pack coming Sunday

Just only join the Corsair family 2 days ago with the strafe Rgb. Super lovely keyboard with one small issue. I imported the "all profile" and realise around 40% of them does not work. When i switch to that profile it just blank. No lights at all. Any help or did i do something wrong? for example witcher 3, pacman, poison and super saiyan was not working. Starwards full pack working btw and the rest of the 60%.

yes i havent gotten around to them. there 100+ profiles in there.

I made a Pac man profile for my k95 rgb as there is no good k95 profiles out.

it actually quite good IMO for my first day making profiles. and tests with CUE.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtsOdXdbdjA&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtsOdXdbdjA&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

pacman2.prf

Edited by kawasakizx10rr
Spelling

Did you find a fix? I'm in same position