Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I were to convert a K70 profile to a K95 profile, how would I do so? I don't know how to assign the mode keys. If the profile has more than 3 modes, will it still work?

No it wont work even if the profile has more then 3 modes. all you can do is export each mode and change the tag in each of them then reimport on the K95

• 1 month later...
I tried using the conversion tool I found on the forums to make the K70 Lazor Raptor into a K65, but when I try to load it it crashes my CUE. Any ideas, or could a K65 version just be made?

in the main post there are steps on how to manually convert it, but im am moving rn and getting ready for collage so ive been busy and it will be a month or so till the next update.

Awesome guys! Thanks alot.

Also, is there a way to load up all your profiles from every update. It seems that tons of profiles have been wiped and tried loading them by loading up my existing saved backup file. Nothing worked as I have to go through all the profiles and redo all that work again. Was hoping if you guys can share a tip on how to avoid that mess.

Hi having a problem with this update the new profiles listed below have no affect when imported just a blank keyboard. Using a K95 and latest version of CUE.

Burst

Hearthstone

DC-Green Lantern

Shenron

Wicher 3

Frieza

Edited by antonyfrn

Hi having a problem with this update the new profiles listed below have no affect when imported just a blank keyboard. Using a K95 and latest version of CUE.

Burst

Hearthstone

DC-Green Lantern

Shenron

Wicher 3

Frieza

Yep, same problem... @antonyfrn

Could you try downloding it from tinyupload and tell me if you get the same issue?

Also can you import any of the other profiles?

Edited by Inheritance

• 2 weeks later...
Also, is there a way to load up all your profiles from every update. It seems that tons of profiles have been wiped and tried loading them by loading up my existing saved backup file. Nothing worked as I have to go through all the profiles and redo all that work again. Was hoping if you guys can share a tip on how to avoid that mess.

Ill be sure to include a file that has everything in it the next time i push out an update.

I'm curious to know if this was accomplished.

Thanks

I have it but it like the others wont work till the next public update so ill release it then. Also be warned it will lag the crap out of your computer.

Great to hear.

What kind of an update will it be, Firmware or Cue Software and do you know of any ETAs?

Can I also ask, what do you mean lag and in what way? Will it matter on a high performing PC?

-Thanks

Edited by GTXJackBauer

Great to hear.

What kind of an update will it be, Firmware or Cue Software and do you know of any ETAs?

Can I also ask, what do you mean lag and in what way? Will it matter on a high performing PC?

-Thanks

No ETA, and no cant tell you the kind of update.

And the lag is caused by the profile size being 26Mb profile. Which is huge as far as profiles go.