Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

What operating system are you using? and whats your language setting?

Windows 8.1 64 bit, UK English..

TBH Idk how to fix the error since i can get it to occur What ill most likely do is just run everything through the converter and then upload it.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I practically bought my K95 RGB just for the knight rider profile lol, cause it was my childhood's favorite show, and ironically i have every other profile made by Shwitz and converted by you working except the Knight Rider one, if you re do all the effects you could either send the profile to me by private message, or request permission from Shwitz to upload it on your main page

I practically bought my K95 RGB just for the knight rider profile lol, cause it was my childhood's favorite show, and ironically i have every other profile made by Shwitz and converted by you working except the Knight Rider one, if you re do all the effects you could either send the profile to me by private message, or request permission from Shwitz to upload it on your main page

Sorry im a more of a pokemon and yugioh time era kid, and i actually dont know Kight Rider is lol. But sure ill send you a Pm if i remember.

Hi, I converted the Hologram to UK to work on my K65 and everything seems to work fine. Except for one thing, Schwitz's preview video shows the lighting to become darker as he types. But no matter how much I type, my keyboard doesn't become darker. Is there some setting I should be turning on or something?

Thanks

Hi, I converted the Hologram to UK to work on my K65 and everything seems to work fine. Except for one thing, Schwitz's preview video shows the lighting to become darker as he types. But no matter how much I type, my keyboard doesn't become darker. Is there some setting I should be turning on or something?

Thanks

Thanks for the report. I messed up some of the settings when i reconfigured the profile a little. Ill fix it and upload it like rn.

Thanks for the report. I messed up some of the settings when i reconfigured the profile a little. Ill fix it and upload it like rn.

I think Hazard has the same problem, but instead of the lighting becoming darker, the keys should be turning red instead-- as seen from Schwitz's video.

Thanks for the work :)