Corsair Community

Replacing 230t front fans

Transnerfer

• Corsair Employee
Including the exhaust fan?

(so sorry for being so pedantic, just want to make sure i dont run into any issues)

Yes, and just to be clear, I mean you can purchase separate fans in your desired LED color to match your color scheme. The 230T can fit the following fans:

Front: (x2) 120mm

Top: (x2) 120/140mm

Rear: (x1) 120mm

Bottom: (x1) 120/140mm

Yes, and just to be clear, I mean you can purchase separate fans in your desired LED color to match your color scheme. The 230T can fit the following fans:

Front: (x2) 120mm

Top: (x2) 120/140mm

Rear: (x1) 120mm

Bottom: (x1) 120/140mm

Ok, thank you very much!

• 3 months later...

Unless you have a case with a fan controller that switches the leds off (you don't) I only know 3 ways.

1) Buy new fans without Leds. Decent fans can be expensive, but as long as you keep the old fans somwhere safe, it keeps your guarantee intact.

2) Cover the leds with black insulating/masking tape. Fiddly, I did it with a Creative sound card and it works. Hopefully, if anything goes wrong, you can remove it and your guarantee will be ok.

3) Cut the wires to the leds. As you do this pray and kiss your guarantee goodbye.

Personally, I'd go for door number 1, even Noctua fans are cheaper than losing your guarantee.

Archived