Corsair Community

Corsair link "Bull¤@#^"?

sikator

I have had alot of problems regarding my corsair link setup, someone inside me wanna call bull**** but at the same time i really wan't the product to work. i am a loyale corsair customer and love all corsair products but i have had insanely problems with corsair link.

I have an corsair link commander, Cooling Node and H100, first of all i have updated firmware on all the products including h100 witch shows up to 9000 rpms on all fans connected witch is insanely wrong. (mabye Bricked because of firmware update)

Witch is stupid because if i do not recall wrong i was told by the program or somewhere on the corsair website to update it. later (2 months or so) i saw a thread telling the h100 fiirmware update was dangerous and could brick it. (that had to come from a random guy?)

the cooling node can do some difference in speed but i have seen max 50rpms. with that i mean from 1600rpm(max) to 1550 rpms.

That is not good at all. nothing works as it should and that is REALLY Frustrating! please help someone.

Have you tried reinstalling the LINK software? Tried a different version? Deleted the temp files (%appdata%\Corsair)

Have you tried resetting the H100's firmware?

1. While the computer is running, hold down the profile button for approximately five seconds

2. Wait one minute, while the unit continues to run

3. Shut down your computer

4. Press and hold the profile button for five seconds while turning on the power to your computer.

Archived