Corsair Community

H100i LED Issue - Since installed latest Link

Mamajama

Started couple of weeks ago ..read just about everything here ..looking for a fix ..not all to happy about it...I've reinstalled windows ..with no updates ..still won't fix it's self ...windows has had a hard time with recognizing the USB ..it finally was told ..and accepted what it was .. ..but still only have blue ..now set it for 4 colors ... so it's blue,black ,blue, black .... so it does something ...oh joy ...impressive to say the least ...least now I know.. I'm not alone ...and feel it is software ..and not hard ware .. I hope

tried them all.. reinstalled windows ..and frame works ... neway to get schematic for USB connector At the water block ... to see if I can get power to the RG side blue works .. I still think it's soft ware ..and I am scared to update my corsair SDD now

Swapped out the h100i - and all LEDs are functioning fine - something with updating the software affected my old h100i. Not sure if the software is burning the LEDs out or whatever but I can confirm replacing the cooler fixes the issues.

Archived