Corsair Community

Need Help ASAP!

smithy1294

mm, then I'd say you do have a USB conflict somewhere. Do you have USB3? Try in that with nothing else connected to the USB3? Have you tried with your keyboard/mouse on a different port?

Clutching at straws but it is a USB conflict. What's happening is the flash is starting, but the HID is dropping out during the process so it doesn't complete.

Are you using Windows' default USB2.0 drivers or drivers from your motherboard's manufacturer?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you haven't installed any USB drivers then you are using the Windows drivers. USB ports at the rear of your PC with a USB-A to mini USB-B lead (phone, or USB hub lead) or am I right recalling you saying you don't have one of those?

It's only a temp fix. I've got my fingers crossed that the new software (whenever it lands) includes drivers written specifically for the H80i/H100i.

That's the way i see it.

106 posts and we still haven't sorted it. It's the HID drop-out that's causing this, and I have no fix for that (yet)

I'm sure I asked before. is it an Asus mobo?

How can we be sure, cos theres no sound of the device disconnecting or anything and if i go into device manager afterwards im certain the device still remains, CorsairLink just cannot find it again even if i restart the service it only finds it if i restart the computer all together

Not necessarily Corsair's fault. What's your mobo?

I'll explain.

I know for a fact your cooler is okay. I also know the CorsairLink software is okay.

What I don't know yet what is causing the drivers to drop.

Hence my mobo question.

I dont understand how it works for some people and not others, and i had it working once like first time ever but then i turned off computer came back 30mins later re booted and it wasnt working so system restored and its never worked since, i think thats how my LEDS are cycling cos i was messing with the LED setting but i didnt think i saved any an if i did it would only save to a profile which is no longer there anyway surely

Motherboard:

Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P-B3, i've had a look an no USB drivers on the site other than USB3.0 ones which i have

ha sorry took so long they werent in the correct place and i think they called something different but i think this is them

Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26

Driver version:9.2.0.1021

Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D

Driver version:9.2.0.1021

No idea if thats it but thats all i got :/

Edit: Yeh i'll boot like that now, what we looking for just to see if CL detects anything?

Holy cheese batman it works everything is there? So if I set up a profile and everything then plug my keyboard in I can continue as normal even if I have to boot without keyboard everytime I don't mind :D :D :D you have all my love in the world right now lol

Archived