Corsair Community

HS75 XB - Headset freezes and becomes unresponsive

Did you update through iCUE's settings or downloaded 3.38 directly from the iCUE downloads page?

First updated from 3.37 to 3.38 through iCUE, didn't work. Followed the reinstall instructions and downloaded from Corsair's website, to no avail.

Then downloaded 3.37 from an alternative mirror. Headset showed up, but HS75XB update 3.0.3 didn't.

• Corsair Employee
First updated from 3.37 to 3.38 through iCUE, didn't work. Followed the reinstall instructions and downloaded from Corsair's website, to no avail.

Then downloaded 3.37 from an alternative mirror. Headset showed up, but HS75XB update 3.0.3 didn't.

Thanks for the information, Gerr1dan.

The detection issue has been relayed to and looked into by our team. If you have another PC to update from, I would try that. Otherwise, please open a ticket at https://help.corsair.com and our support will help troubleshoot and provide an alternative solution.

I cant find the answer to this anywhere else, trivial question I know

the chat/game mix has a top and a bottom setting.

the volume dial spins forever - surely this isnt how its supposed to be??

should it stop at zero volume and stop at the top - or are we supposed to just guess?

I downloaded version 3.8 icue from the corsair website, it detects the headset but the version that it puts firmware to update is 3.0.2, my headset has 1.0.1.0. I am from Argentina

please help

Hola pudiste repararlo?

Hey everyone,

3.0.3 firmware is live on iCUE. Please update your iCUE to 3.38.61 before updating your HS75's firmware to 3.0.3. For those who were unable to successfully update previously, please let us know if your headset is back to normal.

Thank you for your patience. I genuinely understand the frustration and ensure you guys are being heard.

We'll still be continuously monitoring this thread for feedback on the update and for further improvement. Please let us know if any issues are still present after the FW update.

A quick reminder on the optimizations provided by 3.0.3 firmware:

Hello Albert corsair I bought yesterday the hs75xb corsair I have to update them? Or do I just connect it, what do you recommend?

No , probé con 2 PC y en las 2 el firmware que me pone para actualizar es el 3.0.2. Capas todavía no esta disponible en argentina.

Hola, yo soy de Argentina y pude actualizarlos a la 3.0.3.

Tenia el icue instalado lo actualice a la ultima version, y no me detectaba una nueva actualizacion de los auriculares como a ustedes.

Entonces hice el proceso de desinstalacion y borrado de todas las carpetas de corsair como indicaron en este thread, y despues busque en google el icue 3.38.61, no lo baje de corsair. Una vez que se instalo esa version del icue, conecte los auriculares, y detecto la actualizacion 3.0.3.

Tenia el icue instalado lo actualice a la ultima version, y no me detectaba una nueva actualizacion de los auriculares como a ustedes.

Entonces hice el proceso de desinstalacion y borrado de todas las carpetas de corsair como indicaron en este thread, y despues busque en google el icue 3.38.61, no lo baje de corsair. Una vez que se instalo esa version del icue, conecte los auriculares, y detecto la actualizacion 3.0.3.

Hola soy de Argentina tambien ya estas en 3.03???? Te va bien los auriculares??? Yo los compré ayer pero tengo miedo de conectarlos

Pero vos en que version tenias los auriculares? yo lo tengo en el firmware original 1.0.1.0.

Edited by diegomel

• Corsair Employee

Estos son los pasos correctos para obtener la actualización del firmware.

Aquí está el link a la versión adecuada de iCUE para poder actualizar el firmware - https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.38.61_release.msi

Antes de instalar esta versión de iCUE, sigan estos pasos - https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Aquí está el link a la versión adecuada de iCUE para poder actualizar el firmware - https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.38.61_release.msi

Antes de instalar esta versión de iCUE, sigan estos pasos - https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Even with this version, I only see 3.02. In my case, in the Netherlands :)

Hola Corsair Fer, hice exactamente eso y sigue poniendo como firmware para actualizar el 3.0.2 , no hay manera que aparezca el 3.0.3, si podes ayudarme te agradeceria.

Gracias.

I uninstalled iCUE and followed the steps. Restarted, then downloaded iCUE from here (https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads) it's 3.37.140. My headset did show up under devices. iCUE updated to 3.38.61 and headset no longer shows up (No device detected).

This is exactly the same for me. Got the headset today. Downloaded 3.3861 from the site. Wouldn’t detect it. Found 3.37 online downloaded and installed and it detected headset. Only problem only 3.0.2 is available which I already have. Updated back to 3.3861 and device not detected again. Just to make sure I did a clean install again of 3.3861 and device just not recognised. However reverting back to 3.37 fixes this issue. Tried on my personal and work laptops and both are exactly the same, just won’t recognise the headset on 3.3861 at all. Anyone got a fix or workaround? Could we not have the 3.0.3 firmware file and browse for it in 3.37?

Edited by VVitchfinder

I've only been able to get iCUE 3.37.140 to recognise the headset, later versions don't see it, and the only reliable way has been to connect it on USB-A to USB-C (C to C didn't work). The software is reporting that 3.0.2 is the current version of the firmware.

Can you provide a link to the image file for 3.0.3 so we can use the "firmware image" option to browse and install?

Hey everyone,

3.0.3 firmware is live on iCUE. Please update your iCUE to 3.38.61 before updating your HS75's firmware to 3.0.3. For those who were unable to successfully update previously, please let us know if your headset is back to normal.

Thank you for your patience. I genuinely understand the frustration and ensure you guys are being heard.

We'll still be continuously monitoring this thread for feedback on the update and for further improvement. Please let us know if any issues are still present after the FW update.

A quick reminder on the optimizations provided by 3.0.3 firmware:

Seems to be working again - thanks :-)

As soon as I try the .38 software, I start to see this in the Event Viewer Application Log:

Faulting application name: CorsairHeadsetAccessoryManager.exe, version: 3.38.61.0, time stamp: 0x6042606f
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.21332.1000, time stamp: 0xa4667742
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0006907d
Faulting process ID: 0x2344
Faulting application start time: 0x01d71e673932f738
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\CorsairHeadsetAccessoryManager.exe

The .37 iCUE software sees the headset, but only offers 3.0.2 firmware.

• Corsair Employee

Thanks for the input, everyone. We're looking into what may be the cause of the HS75 XB not being detected in iCUE 3.38 for some of you.

I'm on my my 3rd headset with buzzing on left earcup when its quiet. Starting to think this is normal with this headset and people that don't hear just have bad hearing? Should I replace it again or get another headset?

Please update our support on your situation and they'll work with you.

No matter what I do iCue doesn’t recognise my HS75 XB. I connect it with the usb c cable. Do I need to connect it with the Xbox Wireless dongle with my laptop?

No, you do not have to connect the Xbox Wireless dongle for the headset to be detected in iCUE. If you're on iCUE 3.38, we're looking into the detection issue.

hi

i have another issue with the headset! - im not sure if this is deliberate,

so if i turn my xbox series x off, using the controller, when im finished gaming...

i return to the console, turn it on with the controller - turn the headset on, i cannot hear in game audio (i can hear sounds from the menus on the xbox), i have to quit the game and reload it entirely - it makes the point of quick resume pointless.

hi

i have another issue with the headset! - im not sure if this is deliberate,

so if i turn my xbox series x off, using the controller, when im finished gaming...

i return to the console, turn it on with the controller - turn the headset on, i cannot hear in game audio (i can hear sounds from the menus on the xbox), i have to quit the game and reload it entirely - it makes the point of quick resume pointless.

That’s an Xbox issue rather than just specific to this headset. I’ve recently tried the new Xbox headset and the Kaira Pro. They all do it on certain games with quick resume. Seems to be every time I quick resume Prey for example but is more intermittent with other games.