Corsair Community

No device detected . Please connect a device.

SPooF88

Hi guys ,

I had the pleasure to aquire a CORSAIR K95 RGB , but I have this problem, I didnt actually knew that I had to plug in first the "keyboard" port (can't even remember which I had first plugged in or that I needed only 1 installed in the USB port) , and now after 3 days of using the keyboard finally decide to download the software and try to tune up the keyboard , so after download and setup I tried tuning up my keyboard but it say " No device detected. Please connect a device. " ; The PROFILES tab is grayed out, aswell as the DEVICE one under SETTINGS tab.

I Un-Installed the CUE , removed the keyboard , plugged in the KEYBOARD port only and installed the CUE , several times , switching between USB ports aswell

same problem

Thanks and waiting for some answers

• Corsair Employee
Now its plugged in the usb 3.0 and just the thread with the keyboard design on it

Under your device and printer section on windows, do you see the keyboard there? Try switching to different usb ports to see if that changes anything. If you have another system to test it on, that would help as well. Just to confirm, the keyboard itself works just fine, but the software will not detect it?

un-installed again the CUE , disconnected the keyboard , started win 7 , plugged into 2 usb ports 2.0 (first the one with the arrows) installed CUE , but still won't recognise the device in the CUE after

side note : before i did all of this, it was plugged in the usb 3.0 but couldn't charge my phone using the usb from the keyboard after this , it started charging

Windows sees the keyobard as "CORSAIR K95W GAMING KEYBOARD". Not exactly sure but it should be detected as a CORSAIR K95 RGB GAMING KEYBOARD.

When you turn on the computer, what colours are the keys? Are the WASD/Arrow Keys and G-KEYS white while the rest of the keyboard is red? Or is the whole keyboard lit white?

Can you type what the PN of the keyboard is? This is under the keyboard on the sticker.

the colors of the keyboard when windows is starting are white, the P/N of the keyboard is : CH-900020-EU

I might be dumb ,and didn't read that it isnt RGB , and after installing the NON-RGB software it recognized it ....

GG me , GG me

Thanks for the replies guys

Archived