Corsair Community

Recall of H110i GT Coolers from resellers (not an end user recall)

jonnyguru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been told that we're three to four weeks away from having product in customer's hands.

Well, I heard it from my dealer also :[pouts:, so I cancelled the order and I thought why not custom :thinking:, so I placed a order for the Intel Cpu cooler and the D5 water pump :D:, now looking for a good reservoir, some tubing, compress fittings and a decent 360 radiator. Pity :[pouts:, that I cancelled the H110i Gt, but a month waiting is a little to long for me, Custom loop is twice the price, but also think twice the fun. Well my 900D has the room and the AX1200i has the juice for it. :bling:

Well, I heard it from my dealer also :[pouts:, so I cancelled the order and I thought why not custom :thinking:, so I placed a order for the Intel Cpu cooler and the D5 water pump :D:, now looking for a good reservoir, some tubing, compress fittings and a decent 360 radiator. Pity :[pouts:, that I cancelled the H110i Gt, but a month waiting is a little to long for me, Custom loop is twice the price, but also think twice the fun. Well my 900D has the room and the AX1200i has the juice for it. :bling:

My wife and I are on a budget, and doing builds, so, for us, this is actually working out, as I had planned to buy an AX860i and the H110i GT at the same time, and rotate out the 860i later to her build, but we actually fit nicer in our budget this next month by just getting the terminal PSU for my build, the AX1200i, and she will end up getting a virgin 860i for hers. It would be nice if they could do a nice sale on the 1200i for the entire month of April or something.

We are figuring that her MSI Z97M GAMING will only need an 860 fully configured, and my Gigabyte Z97X Gaming G1 WiFi Black will need 1200 fully configured, and we can't afford to have power supplies sitting around, now, or later, so we are doing it max from the get-go.

We are planning to do custom loops late this year or early next, so, we are basically going to use the Corsair coolers until we get all the parts together, because of the performance, and the price. We aren't going to be doing GPUs immediately, so they will work just fine.

Indeed, last night, I finally convinced her that the 350D is too small for an INTERNAL custom loop the way she really wants one done, so she now wants the 750D like mine. She'll have the space for a really cool looking build with that uATX board in the full tower, and I get one of her two cages for mine, but will have to buy one more assuming I can do a fourth video card with one cage on the middle sled (going to be running two port multipliers off of one of the Marvell controllers, four SSDs, one DVD/Blu, and one eSATA, leaving two direct connect RFUs, one on the Z97, one on the Marvell, and ten long-term archival drives, all on the PMs), of course, my terminal config is going to be interesting, as I have to mod the back of the 750D for a hard-mount of a MO-RA3 420 Pro Black (I AM ***NOT*** SIDE MOUNTING ONE), and I can still end up with a nice tubing job inside (going to start with clear hardline, and later do large segments of that in black nickel (cheaper to do the clear up front, due to the number of fittings).

Anyhow, these H110i coolers will be the perfect coolers for a year, even after the custom loop, we'll be able to hold back these H110i rads for other uses.

I'm just glad she switched her choice to the 750D. I was dreading doing a two card loop in the 350D.

Custom loop is twice the price, but also think twice the fun. Well my 900D has the room and the AX1200i has the juice for it. :bling:

Twice?

Custom fitting alone will run that,Perhaps 5x which still would be a tight budget build..

Just wanted to know if there is an ETA of when these coolers will be back on the market for UK customers? Thanks in advance.

Well, if you read up a few posts...

I've been told that we're three to four weeks away from having product in customer's hands.

Is that worldwide (ie UK), or will the priority be for the American market first?

Worldwide.

You're welcome :winking:

My bad. I originally made a separate thread similar to this topic and I guess it must have been redirected here. Thanks for the reply though. :)

Welcome! I pre-ordered with eBuyer on the 3rd of March when the ETA was the 6th. It's currently the 31st, but given this news I suspect that's not truthful...

Welcome! I pre-ordered with eBuyer on the 3rd of March when the ETA was the 6th. It's currently the 31st, but given this news I suspect that's not truthful...

Well had contact with my reseller, they expect it on stock around the 04-27-2015, but this in Germany, in Belgium they had no idea when the H110i Gt will hit the shell again.

Twice?

Custom fitting alone will run that,Perhaps 5x which still would be a tight budget build..

Well if you go for a kit, like those of XSPC, then yes it's twice the price with some SP120's. You can have a custom loop around 200 euro, but If you want the bling factor and really go custom you probably around the 450 euro mark for a nice loop. It's what you want and need.I wanted this H110i GT , but I can't wait, other's AIO even the Frantac doesn't look stylish like the H110i Gt, I need a good water cooling loop, this is why I am getting a custom loop and also I can hook the gpu on it. With the H110i Gt you can't do this but they have a kit for this and then you also need a other AIO for cooling the gpu. It's always the budget that hold some back. luckily my wife understand this, she know that this pc has do his job for 4 a 5 years, like my X58 system did, except for the gpu.

Hey guys, I've been reading this thread just about daily to figure out when the H110i would be back in stock. Anyway I actually found one on Newegg today.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181088

Hopes that helps.

Edit: I went to make sure the URL worked and it turns out they're out of stock already, at least my order went through. Hopefully they will get some more in quickly, sorry to get your hopes up.

Well, I'm tired of waiting, and no announcement yet.

Since our plans involve two builds, and I'm the performance user, we opted to get the H100i GTX through Newegg (who has them in stock, verified), and I'll use it until Corsair gets it's act together on this, and it'll end up rotating into my wife's build sometime in the Summer, and I'll get the H110i GT then.

Interestingly, I was going through the roundup reviews on the 100i GTX, and despite complaints about the noise, and the funky waterblock cable arrangement, it basically topped pretty much everything, including the original H110 that I went to verify in performance reviews on. I'm still going for the H110i GT, but, I want to get these builds going at least as intended, and get off of this low profile Scythe air cooler, which, although appropriate for my Lian Li PC-Q18B, at stock speed, and good enough for all but more demanding loads in the 750D, as long as I have the aftermarket fan on it, I need a higher performance cooler for my personal use profile, and I need it like now.

So, Jonnyguru, will it be available by May or June? I'm still getting it, and my wife will end up with something less, but her use profile really doesn't justify the 110i gt, even though that was our plan for her too, she's going to end up with the 100i gtx I just ordered once I get the 110i gt. The good news for her, is that she will basically have the next best option in double-wide AIO when all is said and done.

Well, I'm tired of waiting, and no announcement yet.

Since our plans involve two builds, and I'm the performance user, we opted to get the H100i GTX through Newegg (who has them in stock, verified), and I'll use it until Corsair gets it's act together on this, and it'll end up rotating into my wife's build sometime in the Summer, and I'll get the H110i GT then.

Interestingly, I was going through the roundup reviews on the 100i GTX, and despite complaints about the noise, and the funky waterblock cable arrangement, it basically topped pretty much everything, including the original H110 that I went to verify in performance reviews on. I'm still going for the H110i GT, but, I want to get these builds going at least as intended, and get off of this low profile Scythe air cooler, which, although appropriate for my Lian Li PC-Q18B, at stock speed, and good enough for all but more demanding loads in the 750D, as long as I have the aftermarket fan on it, I need a higher performance cooler for my personal use profile, and I need it like now.

So, Jonnyguru, will it be available by May or June? I'm still getting it, and my wife will end up with something less, but her use profile really doesn't justify the 110i gt, even though that was our plan for her too, she's going to end up with the 100i gtx I just ordered once I get the 110i gt. The good news for her, is that she will basically have the next best option in double-wide AIO when all is said and done.

I contacted Corsair and they answered me that they will start shipping H110i GT out again sometime this week, so they should be in retail in about 3 weeks or so :eek:

Now we have to wait :D:

I contacted Corsair and they answered me that they will start shipping H110i GT out again sometime this week, so they should be in retail in about 3 weeks or so :eek:

Now we have to wait :D:

That's largely what I've been seeing. I need the cooling now, and I'll still end up with the H110i GT soon enough, and with my wife's use profile, the H100i GTX sound issues won't really be too big a factor, as she can run it in quiet mode most of the time. In the meantime, I can test the limits of the H100i GTX in my box.

Too late to change our mind now, it is in the hands of UPS as I speak.

Oh well, and fate is going to make me get the delid signature at overclock.net the right way...

H100i GTX:

Scheduled Delivery:

Friday, 04/03/2015, By End of Day

Coolaboratory Liquid Ultra:

Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'll have to baseline on Friday, as I don't have enough CLU on hand to do a delid until the new tubes arrive.

Jonnyguru, do you know if the reviews (Tom Logan and the others) are done with a factory stock CPU or delidded? I'm assuming they do the reviews and roundup stats on non-delidded chips to cover the masses. I know already that my 4790K needs delidded, through extensive testing.

Anyhow, it looks like I have a busy weekend ahead. I can boot 4.9 GHz into a heavily configured winblowz, but I can't do any real testing due to thermals, at least until I have proper cooling on this thing.

BUMP !

Do you people from Corsair KNOW, that there is no currently Stock,

in the warehouses from Corsair in Europe !!!!

So ANY CUSTOMER IN EUROPE , who wonna do an RMA cant recieve a new product because there is currently no stock for the H110iGT , and the H100I, and H100IGTX?

Can you people please escalate this to the production for the H110IGT ?????

Whole Europe have NO STOCK for H100I, and H110IGT, H100IGTX !!!!!

• Corsair Employee
Well, this is a thread about the 110i GT that I was asked to post, so I can't speak to those other models, but the only warehouse we have in the EU is in Almere. So the product has to go from the US to Almere and then to the distributor then retailer (depending on if the retailer buys direct or not). So there could be an additional week delay if you're waiting for product to ship from a retailer. RMA units *should* get top priority of allocation, but I'll need to confirm that.

BUMP !

Do you people from Corsair KNOW, that there is no currently Stock,

in the warehouses from Corsair in Europe !!!!

So ANY CUSTOMER IN EUROPE , who wonna do an RMA cant recieve a new product because there is currently no stock for the H110iGT , and the H100I, and H100IGTX?

Can you people please escalate this to the production for the H110IGT ?????

Whole Europe have NO STOCK for H100I, and H110IGT, H100IGTX !!!!!

True, i've given back my H100i GTX (RMA - leak), and no replacement before middle of may (minimum) ... what a disappointment ...

Archived