Corsair Community

ICUE LINK H100i RGB AOI Liquid CPU cooler not showing in ICUE software

After starting a new build, I've encountered some issues with the AIO cooler I installed (Corsair iCUE LINK H100i RGB). The ICUE software does not recognize the fans connected to the radiator.

I followed the manual and set up the cooler accordingly, but I can't identify the problem. The cooler and pump are working, and I even conducted a stress test on the CPU, which gave good temperatures. However, it's confusing that the ICUE software doesn't recognize the fans, nor the pump.

Skjermbilde 2023-11-24 155852.png

It should show several entries for the CUE Link Hub, the AIO, and the QX fans.  Power comes from the PCI-e 6 pin cable from the PSU and that's all it needs to make the pump and fans work.  However, software to device communication is through the USB 2 cable and that can be prickly with some motherboards.  Try moving the USB 2 connection to a different MB port.  Most motherboards will have 2 internal USB 2.0 9 pin sockets.  

1 hour ago, c-attack said:

It should show several entries for the CUE Link Hub, the AIO, and the QX fans.  Power comes from the PCI-e 6 pin cable from the PSU and that's all it needs to make the pump and fans work.  However, software to device communication is through the USB 2 cable and that can be prickly with some motherboards.  Try moving the USB 2 connection to a different MB port.  Most motherboards will have 2 internal USB 2.0 9 pin sockets.  

I've tried using both the USB 2.0 pin sockets, neither gives me a diffrent result.

What motherboard chipset are you using?  Probably time to contact Corsair Support.  Bad usb cable is possible and you might be able to test that by running any micro-USB to USB A type connector in the rear/front external ports.  You might have one these lying around from some other device, phone, etc.