Corsair Community

I'm going to remake this profile from the ground up when I have the time to eliminate a lot of potential problems with importing and such. The newest version of CUE is processing actions and lighting effects really well so I should be able to do a few of the things I want to do correctly.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to remake this profile from the ground up when I have the time to eliminate a lot of potential problems with importing and such. The newest version of CUE is processing actions and lighting effects really well so I should be able to do a few of the things I want to do correctly.

thanx

cant wait when your finish

keep up the good work

:headbang2

Okay so in the video, the profile is amazing. I can't figure out how to get it to work however... Currently, outer keys are dim blue, inner keys dim orange. QWE are solid white with no reaction when pressed. DFR are slowly flashing with no reaction when pressed. B is solid blue with no reaction.

Please help me!! I want this profile to work so bad so I can show it off to my friends! :)

• 1 month later...

So I figured some things out with CUE's XML files and such, and have concluded that I am able to implement mode switching without disabling a key's original function. Using this, I will be implementing a typing mode that disables the keyboard lighting effects when someone hits enter (to open the text box in game) then reenables them when enter is pressed again (to send the message in game).

It will take a while to make a second profile for those who prefer to use Flash on F, but it will have the above feature included when it is released.

Also, I've been working on a Spectator Mode! Certain keys will have toggleable lighting to mark if certain spectator mode functions are on/off (such as fog of war, character sheet, etc.). I'm working on the colors for this mode, and it will be released at the same time as the above features!

Here's a list to summarize:

Next update:

• A version of the profile with Flash on F!
  • Spectator Mode! I have to write a short guide so people know what the lighting corresponds to.
  • Pressing enter switches to a typing mode that has lighting effects disabled. Pressing enter again to send the message switches back to the previous mode.

The keys D and F does not work in the Flash on D.

What keyboard layout are you using? (US? UK? etc.) Does B work?

To fix this: Look for the actions the D and F keys use, then use another profile to fill in the D and F for the keystroke part of the action. (see image)

http://i.imgur.com/JoYTKru.png

Hi there, i've downloaded the profile and set converted for the k95 but i can't seem to get any of the buttons to work?

Can anyone help me out i'm new to this keyboard and I don't really know what i'm doing haha!

Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get the profile to work for the K95 :(:

Just curious, what are you using to try and convert/import it?

I tried the program that is on your post "ProfileConverterAndCleaner.exe" it's called. You know of any other one i could use? feel free to use me as a test subject haha!

I've got a standard Corsair K95 RGB, with CUE version 1.5.80 and firmware version 1.15.

Nice job btw ;)

I tried the program that is on your post "ProfileConverterAndCleaner.exe" it's called. You know of any other one i could use? feel free to use me as a test subject haha!

I've got a standard Corsair K95 RGB, with CUE version 1.5.80 and firmware version 1.15.

Nice job btw ;)

Ahh yeah, unfortunately the profiles converted with that program don't work on newer versions of CUE since K95 profiles require a mode for each M button or something like that :(:

Ahh yeah, unfortunately the profiles converted with that program don't work on newer versions of CUE since K95 profiles require a mode for each M button or something like that :(:

That really sucks! You think there will be a way in the future? Is the person who originally made the tool still active or will there never be a way to make k95 profiles?

Hopefully someone else in the future will find a way! Let me know if you find a way please? Like PM me or something if you can.

That really sucks! You think there will be a way in the future? Is the person who originally made the tool still active or will there never be a way to make k95 profiles?

Hopefully someone else in the future will find a way! Let me know if you find a way please? Like PM me or something if you can.

If a reliable way to convert becomes available, I'll inform you of a K95 version! It's hard to figure out the best way to do it and whether I'm converting it correctly or not when I don't have a K95, though :(:. It's a pretty complex profile and XML editing it for usage with the K95 would be extremely tedious and take a pretty long time, especially when I can't test it as I'm doing it.

If a reliable way to convert becomes available, I'll inform you of a K95 version! It's hard to figure out the best way to do it and whether I'm converting it correctly or not when I don't have a K95, though :(:. It's a pretty complex profile and XML editing it for usage with the K95 would be extremely tedious and take a pretty long time, especially when I can't test it as I'm doing it.

Yeah ofcourse I totally understand man! Thanks, that would be great. Normally i'm good at this kinda thing but I haven't properly looked at how to go about doing it. I'll have a look at it over this week and see if I can create some .mode files with the same effect as your profiles!

Thanks again for your time:)

export every mode in the K70 as a .mode and then change the tags to K95

So, the following should work?:

I have a distinct feeling that would work, I'll happy be a test dummy if you want. Send me the .mode files or whatever and i'll give it a go, i've done it with other .mode files so I can see how that would work well.

I have a distinct feeling that would work, I'll happy be a test dummy if you want. Send me the .mode files or whatever and i'll give it a go, i've done it with other .mode files so I can see how that would work well.

Alright, when i get home I'll export them and send them to you in a PM

Archived