Corsair Community

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I figured some things out with CUE's XML files and such, and have concluded that I am able to implement mode switching without disabling a key's original function. Using this, I will be implementing a typing mode that disables the keyboard lighting effects when someone hits enter (to open the text box in game) then reenables them when enter is pressed again (to send the message in game).

It will take a while to make a second profile for those who prefer to use Flash on F, but it will have the above feature included when it is released.

Also, I've been working on a Spectator Mode! Certain keys will have toggleable lighting to mark if certain spectator mode functions are on/off (such as fog of war, character sheet, etc.). I'm working on the colors for this mode, and it will be released at the same time as the above features!

Here's a list to summarize:

Next update:

• A version of the profile with Flash on F!
  • Spectator Mode! I have to write a short guide so people know what the lighting corresponds to.
  • Pressing enter switches to a typing mode that has lighting effects disabled. Pressing enter again to send the message switches back to the previous mode.

Hi I really enjoy this profile, I don't use the standard keys on it So I've had to switch a lot of the action and lighting theme, I use 1234 with summoners on ER.

Now I've manage to change everything over correctly except for the process listed above. LoL profile 1 goes to typing 1 and returns, but due to the fact I removed all of the other profiles except LoL profile 1, The others will go to their associated typing profiles but won't return. Anyway you can point me in the right direction?

Thank you kindly.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Can you explain how you did the back effect ?

How do you make it so you have to press only B ? Because when i do it every key does the ripple effect . But when you did it only the B key is doing that effect .

Hi Can you explain how you did the back effect ?

How do you make it so you have to press only B ? Because when i do it every key does the ripple effect . But when you did it only the B key is doing that effect .

The Recall keyboard lighting is basically a really long ripple. It's so long that the entire keyboard is the same color. The ripple is also very fast so that the entire keyboard appears to change color at about the same time. You'll have to edit the XML files for the lighting effects to set the numbers for the ripple high enough since CUE limits the settings when editing the lighting effect using CUE.

As for making it only effect 1 key, I assigned an action to the B key with a Keystroke action to press B. Doing this lets me use the Ripple lighting effect when the action is started.

Hello,

First, thanks for the amazing work, really nice!

I wanted to know how you made the Enter Key both be "Enter" and switch a mode. How did you make one key do 2 actions? I saw your enter key is activating a macro which presses Enter, so how did you switch profiles?

Hello,

First, thanks for the amazing work, really nice!

I wanted to know how you made the Enter Key both be "Enter" and switch a mode. How did you make one key do 2 actions? I saw your enter key is activating a macro which presses Enter, so how did you switch profiles?

It's complicated. Here's a link to a tutorial I made on how to do it, though. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=141231

• 1 month later...
So I have been having some trouble with the League of legends set up for the K95 RGB keyboard. When I press the keys Q,W,E,R,D,F,B, and enter they do not register a keystroke in game or whilst typing. The keys still do the lighting effect that they are programmed to do but do not actually do anything in game. I just need some help or some pointers so that I can use this profile again.

• 2 weeks later...
So I have been having some trouble with the League of legends set up for the K95 RGB keyboard. When I press the keys Q,W,E,R,D,F,B, and enter they do not register a keystroke in game or whilst typing. The keys still do the lighting effect that they are programmed to do but do not actually do anything in game. I just need some help or some pointers so that I can use this profile again.

I have the same problem with the K70 RGB, CUE version 1.8.120. Some fix?

EDIT: Fixed in 1.9.62

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I downloaded both Flash on D profiles, and there aren't any modes on either! Do I need to assign them manually?

I checked the Lighting & Actions sections, and all the effects are there, they're just not assigned in any mode!

I'm using the RGB strafe (MX Silent)

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
You add the effects you want to the key via grouping, here is a lot more you can look through to get an idea of how it works: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=143038
I've been messing with it for a while, i can't get the keyboard to turn white after i press the enter key. I dont want to activate the other lighting effects after i press enter to chat. But after i press enter again to send the chat, i want to be able to activate the other lighting effects.

• 2 months later...
hey hows it going new to the forums and new to the cue software but when i downloaded your flash for d or flash for f and import them i get a bunch of profiles or actions on the top left on cue? when i click each one it says its on rainbow effect and when i use in game the keyboard is still stuck on rainbow effect did i do something wrong i have the k65 lux rgb

hey hows it going new to the forums and new to the cue software but when i downloaded your flash for d or flash for f and import them i get a bunch of profiles or actions on the top left on cue? when i click each one it says its on rainbow effect and when i use in game the keyboard is still stuck on rainbow effect did i do something wrong i have the k65 lux rgb

You need to activate "advanced mode" ;):

• 4 weeks later...
I think some of the actions and lighting affects got messed up since i installed and deleted the profile so many times. I just removed all of the actions from the profiles and re installed it. Works fine now! Thanks for the help. :biggrin:

I got the same problem, Can you walk me through the steps? I'm lost.

Archived