Corsair Community

When I use my skills, I can't hold the key for showing the indicator before activating. The skills immediately activates, where before, it activates when I let go of the key. I have quickcast on, but with indicators on as well. Is there a way to change it?

Yeah I noticed this problem with Viktor's E. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to preserve both the lighting effect and Quickcast Range Indicator functionality at the moment due to the limitations of the software.

When QWE and R are pressed, they send an action that sends a single keystroke and the lighting effect. You can revert the QWE and R keys to normal under the Assignments tab, but this will disable the lighting assigned to those keys being pressed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the K70 grb and I am having the same problem as GingieBread but i tried to do what he did, i deleted all the profiles that I have and only have yours but the qwer does not work even after I reasign them. Please help me this profile is very good just that the qwer and df does not work for me in game and in any other program all it does it light up the color but it does not write the letter.

Thanks

I have the K70 grb and I am having the same problem as GingieBread but i tried to do what he did, i deleted all the profiles that I have and only have yours but the qwer does not work even after I reasign them. Please help me this profile is very good just that the qwer and df does not work for me in game and in any other program all it does it light up the color but it does not write the letter.

Thanks

Are you trying to use the Flash on D or Flash on F profile? Also, are you using the latest version of the CUE software?

Try deleting the following actions:

• LoL Q Spell
  • LoL W Spell
  • LoL E Spell
  • LoL R Spell

Then reimporting the profile.

I am using the Flash on D profile , I did what you told me to do but it only worked for one game after i finish a game the keys do not work anot i have to do what you told me to do again before it work again

Hmm it would seem that CUE is deleting the keystroke from the actions for some reason. I haven't experienced the problem but it is definitely apparent that it's a problem that is recurring since someone else had the exact same problem.

Are you using the latest version of CUE from here?

hey, how do get a velocity and tail over 100 in your lighting for the "key flashes the full keyboard" action/Lighting like the "LOL QWER" Lighting.

I want to do the same with my own profile but i get that usual Ripple effect and not a full instant flash of the keys like you do. I cant set my velocity and tail highter than 100.

hey, how do get a velocity and tail over 100 in your lighting for the "key flashes the full keyboard" action/Lighting like the "LOL QWER" Lighting.

I want to do the same with my own profile but i get that usual Ripple effect and not a full instant flash of the keys like you do. I cant set my velocity and tail highter than 100.

You have to modify the lighting effects with Notepad.

I just export them, edit them, then reimport them.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I noticed this problem with Viktor's E. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to preserve both the lighting effect and Quickcast Range Indicator functionality at the moment due to the limitations of the software.

When QWE and R are pressed, they send an action that sends a single keystroke and the lighting effect. You can revert the QWE and R keys to normal under the Assignments tab, but this will disable the lighting assigned to those keys being pressed.

I may have found a solution to this after buying this keyboard today.

What I did was the following, using Macro actions instead of Text actions:

Create an action named LoLQRelease (or whatever)

Record yourself pressing the Q key. In the event sequence you should see Q press, some delay, then Q release. Delete everything but the "Q release". Save this action.

Create a second action named LoLQPress (or whatever)

Record yourself pressing the Q key. In the event sequence you should see the same stuff. Delete everything but the "Q press". Click the check box that says "Enable a second macro on release", and assign it to LolQRelease. Put the desired lighting effect on this guy, and then save.

This worked for me. Just make sure you set that second action on release, or else you will be typing Q endlessly on one key press! I tested Graves' Q and I got the lighting effect and all. One other cool thing is if you like to charge up a spell on a frequently played champion (i.e. Vi), you can have a lighting effect on both the charge up and release.

I may have found a solution to this after buying this keyboard today.

What I did was the following, using Macro actions instead of Text actions:

Create an action named LoLQRelease (or whatever)

Record yourself pressing the Q key. In the event sequence you should see Q press, some delay, then Q release. Delete everything but the "Q release". Save this action.

Create a second action named LoLQPress (or whatever)

Record yourself pressing the Q key. In the event sequence you should see the same stuff. Delete everything but the "Q press". Click the check box that says "Enable a second macro on release", and assign it to LolQRelease. Put the desired lighting effect on this guy, and then save.

This worked for me. Just make sure you set that second action on release, or else you will be typing Q endlessly on one key press! I tested Graves' Q and I got the lighting effect and all. One other cool thing is if you like to charge up a spell on a frequently played champion (i.e. Vi), you can have a lighting effect on both the charge up and release.

I've noticed that this causes problems, probably due to issues with the keyboard's limitations with the macro buffer.

2014-12-27T02-08-46.txt

hi, this looks so freaking awesome, and i really want it to work but, everything lights up, the orange and blue and QWER, but when i press them, they dont flash, or then i press like D or F nothing happens as well, like when i recall, the keaboard doesnt go Blue or if i flash it doesnt go yello.

What should i do? :(

• 2 weeks later...
I do have the same problem. I use the K65 with Flash on D, and when I imported it in, i launched up a custom game and they keys didn't work at first. I did remap the keys as they were all blank to their right keystrokes, but the flashy visuals do not work. QWER DF B do not make anything light up or flash. Is there a way to manually fix this?

I do have the same problem. I use the K65 with Flash on D, and when I imported it in, i launched up a custom game and they keys didn't work at first. I did remap the keys as they were all blank to their right keystrokes, but the flashy visuals do not work. QWER DF B do not make anything light up or flash. Is there a way to manually fix this?

One of the two newest versions of CUE has a problem with importing profiles that messes with the lighting. I'm uploading an updated version that should fix it.

• 1 month later...

pls can some one help i just got the k95 rgb english layout QWERTY

i cant install this LoL profile get the error

Error: Profile: Device: Device doesn't contain all required default Modes. Device "K95 RGB" data will be ignored.

Archived