Corsair Community

Discuss Link Release Candidate v2.7.5339 here

Technobeard

• Administrators

This will be the official discussion thread for Release Candidate Version 2.7.5339.

Here's where you can get it.

Please Note you must delete any saved Profiles and uninstall the old version and reboot the system before you install the latest software.

• Uninstall the Corsair Link software through Windows Control Panel
  • Go to file explorer, enable "Show hidden files, folder and drives"
  • Delete the following directory: C:\Users\"System name"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair
    (This directory is also used to store custom profiles for other Corsair products. You may want to save this directory on a different location so you won’t lose other profiles)
  • Restart your system
  • Install the new Corsair Link software

8/18/2014 - Corsair Link Software Update Release Candidate Version 2.7.5339

Change Log

1. Fan control on H80i/H100i works on all selectable options.
  2. CPU usage over time addressed for all platforms.
  3. Logging on multiple devices at once enhanced.
  4. H80i/H100i detection issues on some platforms running Win 8/8.1.
  5. Boot up .Net framework error addressed.
  6. Start minimized option setting retained after restart.
  7. Maximum Celsius degree for “custom curve” has been changed to 90c.

Known Issues

1. LED saved settings not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a 2.8 release.
  2. On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units.
  3. SLI GPU setups are only detecting one GPU at this time.

If you'd like to report a bug, please respond to this thread in this format:

1. Version of your Link software. NOTE: If you're not using v2.7.5339, please install it and see if the bug has been fixed.
  2. What version of Windows you're using.
  3. Summary - One line / sentence explaining the issue
  4. Detailed description of the issue - This part can be as long as you want. It should be detailed enough so that we can clearly identify the issue and attempt to replicate it.
  5. Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, this was posted like 5 mins after i looked at this thread for the first time in like 4 months. was literally about to install 2.6 since i was on 2.5. hopefully 2.7 fixes my issues with my lighting node no longer being detected, as well as my H100i never being detected

1. v2.7.5339

2. Win 8.1 64bit

3. Modal dialog for test email confirmation will not close and lock up if "cancelled".

4. upon cancelling the test email dialog it will lose it's modal state and literally become useless, you can still use the rest of the GUI but the dialog doesn't close.

1. v2.7.5339

2. Win 8.1 64bit

3. "System" tab layout gets ruined when maximizing/re-scaling etc.

4. It seems the icons are trying not layed out relative to the current size of the canvas but based on fixed distances(pixels or so), causing the positions to be messed up.

5. After manual layout:

fm3IZNbSQdC.png

After maximizing:

fYxh3bWjlyk.png

After making the window really small and making it big again(the icons stay in this position upon further resizing):

feH1X9Z7EKe.png

Also, can you please add some thumbnail thing or so, I feel kinda bad flooding this page with large images :(

OK here's my issue, all of my fans work now. I have Norton Security Suite v21.5.0.19, during the installation I turned off the auto-protect. After the installation is completed I turned it back on. Then I noticed that it marked the file as a virus and deleted it thus i cant open Corsair link software. What do I need to do to fix this? I've tried adding the folder as an exclusion but made no difference.

OK here's my issue, all of my fans work now. I have Norton Security Suite v21.5.0.19, during the installation I turned off the auto-protect. After the installation is completed I turned it back on. Then I noticed that it marked the file as a virus and deleted it thus i cant open Corsair link software. What do I need to do to fix this? I've tried adding the folder as an exclusion but made no difference.

Looks like the devs don't sign the executable(the installer is signed), signing the actual executable would probably fix the issue.

Nice to see all the main problems were fixed, there are still issues like these tho:

1. v2.7.5339

2. Win 8.1 64bit

3. LINK power min/max labels are off by factor 10

4. See image, explains itself

5. fLA3kxWvtcH.png

Is this with a AXi or HXi power supply?

is there any fix for the lighting node issue? mine hasnt worked since version 2.5. when i click update firmware, it comes up with unknown node (automatic recovery)->0.0.0, which I assume is the lighting node? i have a h100i (which I FINALLY got to recognize), as well as 2 cooling nodes (version 1.2.8, should I update?), that are also recognized. is there any place I can find the firmware for the lighting nodes? I know it works since when i boot up the computer the LED's flash for a second, but nothing shows up in Link

is there any fix for the lighting node issue? mine hasnt worked since version 2.5. when i click update firmware, it comes up with unknown node (automatic recovery)->0.0.0, which I assume is the lighting node? i have a h100i (which I FINALLY got to recognize), as well as 2 cooling nodes (version 1.2.8, should I update?), that are also recognized. is there any place I can find the firmware for the lighting nodes? I know it works since when i boot up the computer the LED's flash for a second, but nothing shows up in Link

you likely arent selecting the right device,,are you click the little arrow on the left for the device selection?

you likely arent selecting the right device,,are you click the little arrow on the left for the device selection?

yeah, i even went ahead and disconnected everything from my corsair commander except for the lighting node, when i click update only one option pops up, unknown node. I try to go to custom and run the firmware that's in the corsair link folder for the lighting node, but I get an error every time. when I try to do the automatic recovery it says it's trying to load the H80 firmware, which this clearly isnt. i also noticed that the button on my lighting node no longer cycles the LED's, it doesnt do anything. and the commander is flashing a green light about a dozen times then a red one, then it stops for a couple seconds. then holds green, then repeats

when you have bootloader open,do you see a light node listed?

also what file are you using for the node?

no, only the Commander and H80i/100i. not even the cooling nodes which are recognized. and i was trying to use this file, CorsairLinkLightingFW_1.1.9.s19, but i got an error every time

Archived