Corsair Community

Discuss Link Release Candidate v2.7.5339 here

Technobeard

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK here's my issue, all of my fans work now. I have Norton Security Suite v21.5.0.19, during the installation I turned off the auto-protect. After the installation is completed I turned it back on. Then I noticed that it marked the file as a virus and deleted it thus i cant open Corsair link software. What do I need to do to fix this? I've tried adding the folder as an exclusion but made no difference.

Norton will quarantine the .exe until you reboot your system, all you have to do is click on restore and a popup will show asking to ignore from future scans

Just installed this version of CL and one of my 240 ssd's is showing 1.0 degrees c. All other drives show correct temp. Previous versions of CL showed all drives at correct temp.

In this version my ssd's are shown as Corsair ssd Assembly except the one which says "Drive Temp"- that the drive which is at 1.0 degrees.

1. v2.7.5339

2. motherboard fans not always read

3. only one of my case fans are read (rest just say 0 rpm), this might be due to the fans not having been started until after boot up which is weird thing my motherboard does when the fans aren't set to run at full speed

Will probably be getting a Commander Mini eventually anyway which should do a much better job than my motherboard :biggrin:

• Corsair Employees
1. v2.7.5339

2. motherboard fans not always read

3. only one of my case fans are read (rest just say 0 rpm), this might be due to the fans not having been started until after boot up which is weird thing my motherboard does when the fans aren't set to run at full speed

Will probably be getting a Commander Mini eventually anyway which should do a much better job than my motherboard :biggrin:

Link will only read sensors made available by the motherboard. The Commander Mini will fill this gap if you want to control your case fans.

• Corsair Employees
1. v2.7.5339

2. Detects everything except H100i

3. See #2. Activity LED on back of Commander unit flashes green through system startup, then green with intermittent red post-OS load.

What does "everything" comprise of? Is the H100i connected to the Commander?

1. Latest v2.7.5339

2. Windows 8.1 Pro x64

3. H100i not detected. USB Legacy Support Disabled. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD is detected, while H100i is not.

4. Corsair Link detects pretty much every sensor but doesn't detect H100i or its' fans. Also grammar error on Devices/Options "Check for Updates". It returns "did not detect anay devices" instead of "any".

Any tips to make it detect my H100i?

1. Latest v2.7.5339

2. Windows 8.1 Pro x64

3. H100i not detected. USB Legacy Support Disabled. Motherboard/CPU/GPU/HDD is detected, while H100i is not.

4. Corsair Link detects pretty much every sensor but doesn't detect H100i or its' fans. Also grammar error on Devices/Options "Check for Updates". It returns "did not detect anay devices" instead of "any".

Any tips to make it detect my H100i?

might be consided risky but you could try deleting the device store in the registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Corsair > CorsairLINK > Devices) when you uninstall the software (so it's completely cleaned out) then resinstall it

this worked for me when that happened

Link will only read sensors made available by the motherboard. The Commander Mini will fill this gap if you want to control your case fans.

they are made available but not right away, like when I start up HWMonitor after my PC boots up it sees only one fan then after a few seconds the rest show up

almost as though the motherboard wont do anything with them until the software tries to see if they are there

just seems that the software doesn't pick up on them dynamically

I'll I really want to do is set these fans to run at a set speed rather than maxed out so the Commander Mini will do me fine

1. v2.7.5339

2. Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

3. Corsair Link started using 10% CPU (i7-4790k, so essentially one full core). After a restart of Corsair Link (right click -> exit on the icon, then starting it again), all H100i sensors were zero and the LED was blank. Reboot did not fix. Had to delete the profile and reboot to fix. The AX1200i sensors were fine even tho the AX1200i is attached to the H100i.

Hello,

Installed this version with Widows 7 64bits and H100i (No Link comander).

Works fine so far.

My H100 still have 1.0.5 firmware. I didn't try the upgrade into 1.0.7 (yet).

Should I? Did someone tried already?

Thanks!

Shine

1. Version: 2.7.5339

2. Windows 8.1 Pro-64 bit

3. Issues using Corsair Commander, Cooling, GPU & Lighting Nodes : Missing Memory Temp from AirFlow Pro to Commander; SSD okay, but have 2 Identical WD HD's & 1 Seagate. "Devices" state 1 WD w/ 1 sensor, and 1 Seagate with 2 sensors,

4. Picture Attached to save web page space.

3. Issues using Corsair Commander MINI, GPU & Lighting Nodes: Missing Memory Temp from AirFlow Pro, Reporting one of the two identical (not RAID) WD Drives. No Power Tab, No AX860i Data at all.

4 Picture Attached to save web page space.

499647224_NN-LinkVersion2-7-5339-SystemPicture.thumb.png.827e8097ea31f2d2d68d6e8cc1621d3c.png

433213221_NN-LinkVersion2-7-5339-SystemusingCommanderMINI.thumb.png.e3e1ccc55d0a164d1e8a7375eb0c6164.png

Version of your Link software. NOTE: If you're not using v2.7.5339, please install it and see if the bug has been fixed.

What version of Windows you're using.

Summary - One line / sentence explaining the issue

Detailed description of the issue - This part can be as long as you want. It should be detailed enough so that we can clearly identify the issue and attempt to replicate it.

Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4.

1. v2.7.5339
  2. Windows 8.1 (U1) Enterprise
  3. Re-size Issues
  4. I am unable to re-size the UI when having icons placed on top of the picture. If I do, they automatically move. The program also has a tendency to restore in restored state even if I force it to start with a maximized window. This is all on a 1080p resolution.

If I restore I also have to use Windows Key + M to Maximize the Window fully. I believe this is just a resolution based issue. I'm glad to see DPI Scaling is back and working fully as well as the run minimized upon startup fixed (but can we get rid of the message that link is still running? We know this after the first time).

Before & After:

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/8509/tPMTe4.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/5958/axzFkZ.png

3. H100i shows zero for all values fan temps and pump

4. Installed the new version made sure old profiles where removed everything looked ok till the right click menu seemed to lock up killed CorsarLink.exe now H100i and 4 stock fans no longer show any readings.

3. Lost control of all fans

4. Lost control of all 9 of my fans, they simply do not exist in the new version, had to revert to version 2.4, since 2.6 had the same problem, and 2.5 flatout wouldn't start (even tho it used to). also i have not had any control over my LED node since v2.5, claims it is an unknown device and updating the firmware results in an error.

5. separate error in 2.7, LED on H100i in CL using temperature control of my CPU does not result in the correct colors. had to set the temperatures about 15-20 degrees higher to get the color to almost show correctly. for example, CPU is running at 40C, blue is set for 30C, green for 40C, and red for 50C. color on H100i will show as red, even tho it should be green. only solution is to set blue to 45C, green to 55C, and red to 65C

edit: sorry, statement 5 is actually for version 2.4, since that's what im running now and that's where im having the problem. in v2.7 the LED of my H100i, as well as the H100i gauges, didn't even show up.

What does "everything" comprise of? Is the H100i connected to the Commander?

H100i is connected to the Commander. I have all motherboard chassis fans and temps, graphics card fan and temp, SSD temp, CPU temp and load, AX760i (also connected) fan and temp. The only component is my H100i.

FINALLY:eek:, a non-beta version of Corsair link after what feels like over a year of waiting since being on Windows 8.1:sigh!:. Its been that long I cant even remember.

I'd say I am excited to finally be able to get my hands on link again but you know what, with the slow progression of this software and reading countless issues other users were having. I have decided to boycott Link software all together because this consumer has lost his confidence in Corsair's software development team. I REFUSED to use link during any of its beta stages because I did NOT buy my H100i to be a software link beta tester and I was honestly scared of bricking my otherwise, very operational H100i unit.

In any case, I hope Corsair actually have a good long look at their software development team and how long this process has taken because Link + Windows 8/8.1 issues, is something that should have been solved a long time ago for its paying customers. I hope Link becomes a much better piece of software that any user would be proud to use and be up to the high standard that Corsair seem to love to advertise to its customers. And I hope everyone here who is now downloading and running the released version of link have a good experience. I honestly do, even though I wont be.

I shall be using my motherboards on-board PWM headers and supplied fan controller software suite to run my H100i fans and case fans. I have my H100i's pump signal header into my CPU opt header on my mobo so I can still monitor the H100i's pump speed.

Good luck and fair well Corsair link. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting, but its just taken far too long:(:. Maybe in the future, there is always hope :sunglasse

Archived