• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. So I Own a void pro Wireless and one day the update menu popped up and asked to select headset I had never seen the menu before and can't replicate the menu either to so to continue I update and I accidently chose the HS60 Firmware so I have the wrong headsets firmware the dongle still says Void Pro But the headsets drivers it self aren't correct I've contacted support about the situation and let them know there was a issue with the firmware in the headset that wont allow me to update the headset I've used several USB cords several computers and it still won't update so to continue the support sends a new dongle but the only thing the dongle does is change the name in the pc so I continue to exchange messages and ask them what i can do next and they said my 3 year warranty ended a month prior so there was nothing they could do and I mainly just asked if they could just send me the actual headset firmware and i wouldn't have to return it but couldn't do that either The headset works but I can't update the lights don't work since the new firmware and it still to this day sits at V.0.01 when v. 0.15 is available I've looked high and low for the firmware tried to rollback the drivers and everything corsair this a rare issue and I've only seen this addressed by one other person but their issue was the opposite where they had the HS60 and had the Void firmware Please help ive had this issue for far to long and it needs to be fixed please
  2. I'm in desparate search for a new Void Pro Wireless USB Dongle. Mine is nearly broken and I'd need a new one soon. Can anyone help? Thanx, Michael
  3. hola,hace dos años compre mis corsair void pro rgb wireless edicion mexico y anoche usandolos, me pedia conectar para cargarlo, lo cual lo puse a cargar y en un momento hizo como un ruidito y dejo de cargar ni tomaba que estaba conectado, luego los apague y los quise prender de nuevo por si era un bug y no prendian mas y ahora cuando los prendo no me toma la batería, puede ser que sea que este dañada la batería o la ficha del auricular, y otra cosa pasa algo si trato de resetearlo enchufado??
  4. Hello, i have had this headset for about a year now and its been working fine up until a few days ago, now whenever i enable the auto shutdown it will prompt the shutdown regardless if im watching something or not, however lowering the mic for a second and lifting back up will stop the shutdown prompt and disabling the option in ICUE also does. but im just curious why this might be happening. i recently updated the firmware for the headset and ICUE itself as well as my windows 10 to the most recent build which is 18363
  5. Hi everyone, I am using Void Pro Rgb Gaming Headset for almost a year now and I recently discovered that when I join a channel on Discord it kind of crashes and sometimes is says it can't detect my mic or sometimes I just can't hear my friends or them me. At first I thought it was a Discord problem but I gave it a try with my old headset and it works fine. It usually works after I leave and join the channel 2-3 times. The biggest problem is when I join a ing or go live myself on Discord, there the whole audio of my PC crashes and I can hear nothing, even on Youtube it says I have to restart my computer. Please help. Thanks.
  6. Hello, I've recently bought a Corsair Void Pro Wireless [White] and have been enjoying it alot other than one thing that i cannot for the life of me fix which is whenever there is audio playing at all there is static when there is no audio its perfectly fine the static isn't very loud so i can usually turn the application up above the volume of the static but i dont really want to have to do this for everything when im hoping there is a better solution Things that i've tried to do to solve this are reinstalling drivers reinstalling icue and the drivers reinstalling just ICUE Full Windows Wipe I tried doing a firmware flash on them but for some reason they kept saying that they weren't connected to a USB Cable even though they were so i had to give up on that -Please if you know anything or think of anything please inform me i would love to get rid of this static noise
  7. Literally just bought the brand new out of the box Void Pro Wireless SE. Super pumped, get home plug in the headphones and nothing happens. Try to charge it nothing. Try the wireless dongle, my computer recognizes it in devices. But when the headset is plugged in thru the usb, nothing. Wont charge when plugged into the wall, or computer, wont turn on. This is an awesome first corsair product.