Corsair Community

Vengeance 2000 sound disappears briefly.

bane900

Hello,

I recently bought a Corsair Vengeance 2000 Headset and it have worked great for 2 months now but I have have starting to get some issues. Sometimes, totally random the sound just dissapears for 1-2 seconds and then comes back. This does not happend when I do something special or anything, just totally random. It may happend every 5 min or every 4 hour. I'm wondering what is wrong and what I can do about it.

Thanks in advance, Richard.

Latest BIOS and chipset drivers?

Try a different USB port and see if it still disappears.

Are you using the USB extension cable?

I am using the USB extension cable and I also tried a different USb port but it still is the same :( What to do?

Have you tried disabling the on-board audio in the BIOS?

If you have other audio devices plugged in, Unplug them.

Try it on another computer and see if it does the same thing.

I have not tried disabling the on-board audio in the BIOS and i do Not have any other audio devices plugged in. I will try on a diffrent coumputer and see what happends. The thing that happends is the same things that happends when im far away from the dongle, the connection is lost breifly. I will write again when I have tried with another computer!

Try what Toasted suggests (especially on a different system). We can send you a new USB dongle if the problem follows the headset to see if it'll fix the issue.

I will, just a question. Have you ever heard from anyone that have had the same issue as me?

Archived