• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. I am having a problem when recording in full screen and borderless window mode. I have two monitors. One has the game and the other has applications like ICUE. If I close or send to the system tray it will not glitch out like it is doing. The problem is I use ICUE so much I left it open to see profiles and just what is happening. All of my accessories are Corsair products. I do love using them but this incompatibility has gone too far for me. I have lost so much other footage not realizing at first that this was a problem. I was not going to make this post but after getting a new M.2 SSD to replace my C:Drive and doing a clean install of Windows 10 and this problem still persists, I had to start this topic. I have tried to find any information on why this is happening and have come back with nothing. I use the profile switch based on application constantly based on how much i do, so closing the ICUE application would be stepping backwards in my footsteps. There is also no profile switch for the application ICUE in my profiles so that can’t be it. I have recorded a sample in the game Valheim and have put it up on YouTube to show what is happening. I like to use the Instant replay function on GeForce Experience to go back and get recorded past occurrences in applications, this shows up in recording and instant replay functions. I have embedded the link to the YouTube video labeled "ICUE & GeForce" in this topic/article. If I could get any help to fix this from showing up in my videos it would be greatly appreciated. "ICUE & GeForce" Sincerely thank you for your help and/or recommendations.
  2. Hi together, after a operating system downgrade (reinstall) from windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro (newest version 10. october 2022 including all updates) - my rgbs not working correctly. I have installed a commander pro which is control my rgb´s. At the first channel I have connected my xd5 pump - after the pump I have connected my gpu block and than I have connected my XC7 cpu block. At the second chanel I have connected a 6 port fan hub with 6 LL120 fans. After the downgrade my fan rgbs are still working but the rgbs from my pump, my gpu block and my cpu block are off. The pump itself works fine. I also have reinstalled the icue software (newest version: v4.28.177) and have configured my two rgb channels. For testing I have switched the rgb pump cable into the second channel of my commander pro and reconfigured the channel in iCue software (the rgbs are still off). If I put my Fan Hub into the first channel and reconfigure the channel in iCue software the fan leds works. Before downgrade to windows 10 everything works fine fo more than 12 months. Maybe anyone of you have a similar issue and can give me some tipps for troubleshooting? I really cant imagine why it works fine for more than 12 months and after a reinstall of my operating system there is a hardware issue - I hope there is an error in my configuration 😅 Many thanks in advance.
  3. Sorry if posting thread incorrect place. I use Corsair Void Headset on Windows10 home PC (not a notebook), and quite often when I plug/unplug USB, or Windows updates come, the volume of microphone in iCUE settings is droped to 0. That's not something serious but that makes me very disappointed since when you are in fullscreen game icue software don't want to open normally and my *** is burning while other people are trying to voice chat with me when my micro is at 0 volume. Please report this issue to icue software development team. And I am sorry again if I posted this at wrong place.