• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hey Folks I'm new here but i've had a quick look and can't see anything that helps my problem. So i have the H100i CPU cooler and I've installed 2 further LL series lights. (1 intake at front of case and 1 exhaust at back) Ive connected the fans together for the h100i and connected the other 2 fans to the commander pro(CP). Ive connected the USB from h100i to the USB on CP. Ive then connected the RGB connections from the 4 fans(2 from the h100i and 2 on their own) to the RGB Hub and then connected this hub to the lighting node on position 2, ive then connected position 1 to the RGB on CP. ON icue ive set the CP to 4 fans as this is the only setting I can get the 4 fans to light up even though 2 of the fans arent connected in the CP as they are connected through the h100i. Sorry if I haven't explained it well enough. I will try get a diagram drawn up for it to show it properly. But onto my problem. So i have all 4 fans running, ive got all 4 fans running, 2 through the cooler and 2 through commander pro, and when I play any scene it runs through them fine....but when I run the visor scene now it runs through them all and once its done its sequence it goes black for a good 5-7seconds as if its trying to continue the sequence through some other RGB connections. Can anyone shed light on this as I want the visor to just keep running and going through the sequence instead of having ghost fans to light up Thanks
  2. Hallo bin neu hier, heute kam mein Pc und ich habe ihn sofort zusammengebaut. als ich dann bei den lüftern war sah ich 2 Kabel. Das eine wird am Fan Hub angeschlossen, aber was ist mit dem anderen? Kommt das ans Mainboard, wenn ja dann wo schließ ich die alle an? Habe ja keine 6 anschlüsse dafür... Das ist das erste mal das ich einen PC zusammenbaue daher kenn ich mich nicht so damit aus. Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen Specs: - Corsair 680X - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk - Geforce RTX 680x Gaming Trio X - AMD Ryzen 3700X - 3 LL Series RGB 140mm
  3. Hello, I am trying to set up 7 LL series fans and I have found on other forms how to set them up, however, I did have a question about the power. Would it be bad for the fans/controller to have a splitter, splitting power between 2 fans from one port on the Commander Pro? Simply put, 2 fans on 1 power port connected via splitter. Thanks!
  4. Moin Leude, Um nicht lange um den heißen Brei rumzureden mach ich es kurz... Seit einigen Tagen funktionieren meine Letzten beiden Lüfter nach dem Start nicht mehr so wie sollten. Als "Standart" Profil in der ICUE Software habe ich eine Statische Farbe in der Verknüpfung(für alle Lüfter) eingestellt. Zum Problem die beiden Lüfter flackern sehr schnell und in unterschiedlichen Farben. Nach ca. einer Stunde Nutzung am PC legt sich dieses Problem aber wieder und alles funktioniert ordnungsgemäß. Eigentlich habe ich alles Softwaretechnisches schon ausprobiert aber leider ohne Erfolg.