Corsair Community

imwallin

I recently bought a Sabre RGB mouse, I noticed this morning, when I press "Forward", or put too much pressure on my grip, all the lights turn to purple hues. In the Utility Engine it shows the lights are still my chosen colors. The only way I've found to temporarily revert to my colors is to somewhat firmly set the mouse down. I have also noticed the occasional flicker to the purple hues.

Anyone had these issues? Is it something I accidentally changed in the UE or is it an issue with the mouse?

I recently bought a Sabre RGB mouse, I noticed this morning, when I press "Forward", or put too much pressure on my grip, all the lights turn to purple hues. In the Utility Engine it shows the lights are still my chosen colors. The only way I've found to temporarily revert to my colors is to somewhat firmly set the mouse down. I have also noticed the occasional flicker to the purple hues.

Anyone had these issues? Is it something I accidentally changed in the UE or is it an issue with the mouse?

night be a issue with wireing inside the mouse. Contact Corsair support and see if they can fix it or get you a RMA

Archived