Corsair Community

Bluetooth Corsair moise with more than 8 buttons to be used on an Android tablet

Hi, I need a bluetooth mouse for my Galaxy Tab s9+ (android) that I use to connect remotely on my desktop PC when I'm away and I need a bunch of extra keys than a normal mouse has. I'm aware there isn't any way to set up a mouse within Android, but I'm looking for something that can store the shortcuts from my desktop PC and be used on the android tablet (via bluetooth) from its onboard memory. 

I did my research and the two options I have are corsair ironclaw and Corsair SCIMITAR ELITE WIRELESS

My question is if anyome can confirm if they would actually work on android. I need basic keys (q, w, v...) and combos like ctrl+k, nothing too fancy,  but this is my workflow

I didn't even know corsaid also builds mice. In my research I've been on many other forums from other manufactors asking the same question, but the community  is not really saying anything. I see corsair community is really active and friendly and that's a big plus.

So if anyone has either of the two and can test on any android phone if the saved keys work, it would be an amazing help and I'd definitely go with Corsair. Thank you!