Corsair Community

Corsair Link Dashboard V2 Software Update (Version 2.2.0) Updated 11/21/12

COOL GUY

I'd suggest we all be patient until they bring out a software update until they believe it is good for public release.

Yes, i agree. The software hasn't been the best. But it does take time to resolve issues as other problems may arise after fixing one.

Patience is a virtue, this is a p**s take !

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there!

I have read a lot of threads on the problems with the LINK, but none of them mentions my problems with it quite exactly. You see on my end, when I got updated firmware everything worked fine, until I restarted my computer. All the fans behaved exactly as they should, but after the reboot, every single fan was spinning either at full speed, or not spinning at all. However, the fans respond to the settings that are not "custom". But if I set the settings for a fan to "quiet" it goes quiet until the CPU temperature rises. Then it spins up to high speed, and when the CPU temperature sinks, the fans do not slow down until i manually change the fan settings. As you all understand that is not acceptable. Another thing is that the two stock fans on my H100 behaves differently, and they are both getting CPU temps and the same settings to go on so they should spin at the same speed. It seems like the software part of this product needs to be fixed, and I want to make sure that you get this info before your next software release.

When do you plan to release an update? (if you don't have an exact date, please guesstimate :) )

update is out , but for me , led random color are fuxored , and on the next reboot corsair link wont start and/show ... back @2.2.0

and on the next reboot corsair link wont start and/show ---> no sierra.exe service on windows service manager

• Administrators

http://www.corsair.com/us/media/cms/drivers/CorsairLINK2_Installer_v2.3.4816.exe

Windows 8 Support

New Hardware Detection and Monitoring Engine

Firmware flashing to Commander units prior to firmware 2.06 now supported

CPU temperature for all AMD platforms now supported

Device Icon’s now have three selectable sizes

Communication between multiple devices has been improved

@bommie

It's probably not in Task Scheduler.

Use this batch file to add it into Task Scheduler (NOTE: Requires admin privileges)

@echo off

echo

schtasks.exe /create /TN "Start CorsairLINK UI" /TR "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CorsairLINK2\CorsairLINK2.exe" /SC ONLOGON /RL Highest

schtasks.exe /create /TN "Start CorsairLINK Hardware Monitor" /TR "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CorsairLINK2\CorsairLINK_HardwareMonitor.exe" /SC ONLOGON /RL Highest

pause

Change the red text if CorsairLINK is not installed in that directory.

When you are done, save it as a batch file and run it as admin. It should add the entries in Task Scheduler. Log off and login and the software and service should start.

@bommie

It's probably not in Task Scheduler.

Use this batch file to add it into Task Scheduler (NOTE: Requires admin privileges)

Change the red text if CorsairLINK is not installed in that directory.

When you are done, save it as a batch file and run it as admin. It should add the entries in Task Scheduler. Log off and login and the software and service should start.

thanxs , fixed now without the batch, but red color doesnt worr at all , its black :)

Do you mean the R.G.B. strips?

Try the button on the Lightning node and see if they go red.

i did pulse light RED colors , its just black

same for random 4 colors , i put red color into , it just make others colors but no red , got a big black instead :)

all the red pannel is unvailable for me , weird

apparently you arent reading the forum posts as ramguy has mentioned info regarding this more than once.

he wants it finished as much as anyone else im sure and has stated that its nearly finished

You obviously haven't taken the time to read my posts?

well then you would know that your comment was just plain wrong.

nope not at all

you was complaining about the sierra service and other bugs and why was corsair ignoring you with an answer and that was going to ruin them as they havent told you an eta to when these issues would be fixed,yada yada yada

the software was released on 3-18,that alone was an answer to your question,not including all of the posts ramguy made regarding the software but answering you personally was needed i assume

maybe they overlooked answering you because it had already been addressed on numerous occasions or maybe it was your atitude:confused:

its understandable your being upset and while it is regrettable,its really no excuse badgering those that try to help.

Archived