Corsair Community

Corsair Link Dashboard V2 Software Update (Version 2.2.0) Updated 11/21/12

COOL GUY

And I wonder what exactly Corsair had to do to get their 4.6GHz 3770K at 100% load to get temps of 47.94C in an ambient temp of 25C using an H100i. Magic Pixie Dust?

http://www.corsair.com/media/catalog/product/h/1/CORSAIR_H100i_PERFORMANCE.jpg

...yes lol...that's the biggest bull**** adv ever seen. They're already 'apologized for this wrong adv. ...47,94C was related to an automatic Corsair wireless toothbrush running at 4,6ghz freq.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it convenient that not one of the support guys will comment on our comments above, I seem to recall another company that did similar to their customers, took them 4-5 years to recover, still just the shadow of a company they once were, not mentioning any names.. (cough, cough, creative)

Just to add my input ..I just got 2 h80is to cool my dual xeon E5-2670s on a Asus Z9 PE-D8. On a bone stock windows 7 x64 install I'm experiencing same issues with the sierra2 service stopping and starting continuously even with routing the usb connection to the back panel of the case.

However I decided to connect the cooler's usb to my other desktop just to see if I would be able to replicate the software issue. Turns out once I connected both cooler's to the usb of the other tower and installed corsair link 2.2.0 everything ran smoothly….the sierr2service was running without stopping and both h80is were recognized.

I'm thinking perhaps there is compatibility issue with the chipset of the Asus Z9 PE-D8? This mobo uses Intel C602 chipset. Any ideas?

Glad to see another dual physical proc person having and seeing the SAME exact issue as me. It's not just your MOBO/chipset I can assure you that.

@toasted, cheers but we both know that there isn't rep/tech guys falling all over this forum to help us out like there should be. Its the weekend now but it wasn't when I first posted.

You guys should check out this forum to see what others are saying about support here --> http://www.overclock.net/t/1324891/corsair-deny-all-knowledge-ax1200i-software-broken-probably-applies-to-ax860i-and-ax760i-as-well/60

I find it convenient that not one of the support guys will comment on our comments above, I seem to recall another company that did similar to their customers, took them 4-5 years to recover, still just the shadow of a company they once were, not mentioning any names.. (cough, cough, creative)

if theres a pressing problem where the user is unwilling to wait for an answer then they could go to the support section of corsairs website and submit concerns there.mods will answer an ops question but others in the same thread can easily be over looked,thats why its suggested that each start their own thread for personal attention.

i dont see any of the afor mentioned being corsairs lack of attentiveness .

if theres a pressing problem where the user is unwilling to wait for an answer then they could go to the support section of corsairs website and submit concerns there.mods will answer an ops question but others in the same thread can easily be over looked,thats why its suggested that each start their own thread for personal attention.

i dont see any of the afor mentioned being corsairs lack of attentiveness .

RAM Guy has been as attentive as can be expected. I'd really hate to have his job. Working for a company that puts out garbage like this, and takes forever (if at all) to address/fix anything... heck, even their fixes seem to be worse on more than one occasion.

RAM Guy has been as attentive as can be expected. I'd really hate to have his job. Working for a company that puts out garbage like this, and takes forever (if at all) to address/fix anything... heck, even their fixes seem to be worse on more than one occasion.

i agree he and the other mods are doing a great job handling everything and still maintaining polite composure.

some just dont realize that this forum is but a fragment of their overall duties and get upset when their post isnt immediately answered

as promised the new fans and the update are available so hopefully things will get taken care of.

This silent treatment from CRAP$air is getting old. Had I known the experience would be this troublesome I would have never messed with Link. My biggest problem right now is my H100 has 3 of the stock CRAP$air fans installed but I can only control two of them. Two of them are at 2400RPM and the other one is stuck at 1,200RPM. What garbage.

I'd really like an update since I'm about to re-image my computer when my GTX Titan arrives tomorrow but at this rate it may be ANOTHER 3-4 months of silence.

Hi,

Random blue screens under windows 8.

HDD LED flash continuously.

The power supply fan remains at 0, I can't change it.

I hear a click every 10 seconds due to the fan blades trying to rotate without succeed.

There are still too many bugs.

I keep getting Sierra2 stopped working...

I am getting this aswell with my Corsair Link and AX1200i. What is the cause? are they planning to update the corsair link software? I am using Windows 8 x64 with an Asus Maximus V Formula motherboard and i7 3770k CPU

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response I have been waiting weeks with flat out no response from them.

apparently you arent reading the forum posts as ramguy has mentioned info regarding this more than once.

he wants it finished as much as anyone else im sure and has stated that its nearly finished

for everyone with win 8 I suggest you uninstall corsairlink 2.2.0 if you are having issues until a new version is released. Its incompatable but hopefully a new version is coming soon as promised, its OVERDUE!

Heard back from support they claim the next week or two for the new CL with window's 8 love

If you go through the forums you will find they have been saying that for the past 2 months or so. Don't hold your breath !

these units are the best closed loopers and software ideas on the market and well worth waiting till the bugs get worked out

and they have made progress lately

:confused: Progress? Where? How? all I saw is more bugs and fans still not fixed. Promises of new update. Year and a half still working out bugs smh. :bigeyes:

:confused: Progress? Where? How? all I saw is more bugs and fans still not fixed. Promises of new update. Year and a half still working out bugs smh. :bigeyes:

why not read thru posts rather than make posts based on assumptions

I'd suggest we all be patient until they bring out a software update until they believe it is good for public release.

Yes, i agree. The software hasn't been the best. But it does take time to resolve issues as other problems may arise after fixing one.

Archived