Corsair Community

M65 RGB Ultra Wireless Connection Issues

Hey everyone, I recently switched to Corsair peripherals, but I have been having some issues with the wireless ones. Upon restart, I have to have my M65 RGB Ultra Wireless plugged in to be used despite the Slipstream USB being plugged in, and the mouse being set to the Wi-Fi mode. Whenever I re-pair my Slipstream USB to have both my K57 and M65 connected to one receiver, it works.

I also have noticed that when it is plugged in, iCUE treats it as two separate M65s being in use, which I believe may be why the slipstream receiver is getting mixed up. It's odd however that the Slipstream receiver is acknowledging that it's connected to both the keyboard and mouse. I have also tried the soft reset per Corsair's support manual, and it didn't fix the issue.

Edit: The receiver is in the back of my PC, and it is only ~0.3m away from the mouse and keyboard.

Please see the attached screenshots, with it being plugged in, and then without.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Screenshot 2022-12-11 122543.png

Screenshot 2022-12-11 122620.png

Edited by Justyhead

• Corsair Employee

What exactly are you plugging the wireless receiver into?

17 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

What exactly are you plugging the wireless receiver into?

I was plugging it into my motherboard's IO USB. I'm not sure what I did but after re-syncing it a few more times, it seems to have fixed itself.

In case it is something to look into/for future issues, when I tried syncing to the Slipstream receiver via the M65's settings, it gave me an error and said it wasn't possible and it will revert to the previous connections. Also, no information about the mouse's DPI or setting could be obtained despite being plugged in. Then, when I tried syncing the M65 and the K57 via the Slipstream receiver's own settings, it worked without issue.

Edited by Justyhead