Corsair Community

RGB off and pump not detected by iCUE on H150i Elite Capellix

Hello,

I have been stuck since yesterday and need help. Wanting to upgrade the RGB of my H150i Elite Capellix for the LCD Elite Display I noticed after installation that it only displayed a panel with this cursed exclamation mark. Also, when the PC is launched, the panel is still there and the pump does not work, same for the RGB. So I decided, while waiting to find a solution, to return to the initial system with the RGB. BUT, now that everything is reassembled as before, the RGB of my pump no longer works AT ALL while the pump does work. On top of that, on iCUE, my pump no longer appears and has been replaced by the Commander Core of my case. Now, I can only control my 6 fans connected to the Commander Core: the pump has disappeared. Despite that, I have the pump temperature sensor and I can hear it working.

I'm desperate, help!1483152605_BugRGB.thumb.jpg.fbef5d873709f49a1f34a2ebc32be448.jpg

For information :

- Complete uninstallation of iCUE carried out according to the Corsair site and total reinstallation --> Pump still not lit
- If original pump --> No RGB, functional pump but inoperable manually and invisible on iCUE
- If LCD Elite Display plugged in --> Panel with (/!\) but LED's off, no red flashing and non-functional pump + only 2 out of 6 fans are working.

Im having a very similar issue but my its my fans that ICUE wont detect and wont light up.

• Corsair Employee

Hello,

I have been stuck since yesterday and need help. Wanting to upgrade the RGB of my H150i Elite Capellix for the LCD Elite Display I noticed after installation that it only displayed a panel with this cursed exclamation mark. Also, when the PC is launched, the panel is still there and the pump does not work, same for the RGB. So I decided, while waiting to find a solution, to return to the initial system with the RGB. BUT, now that everything is reassembled as before, the RGB of my pump no longer works AT ALL while the pump does work. On top of that, on iCUE, my pump no longer appears and has been replaced by the Commander Core of my case. Now, I can only control my 6 fans connected to the Commander Core: the pump has disappeared. Despite that, I have the pump temperature sensor and I can hear it working.

I'm desperate, help!1483152605_BugRGB.thumb.jpg.fbef5d873709f49a1f34a2ebc32be448.jpg

For information :

- Complete uninstallation of iCUE carried out according to the Corsair site and total reinstallation --> Pump still not lit
- If original pump --> No RGB, functional pump but inoperable manually and invisible on iCUE
- If LCD Elite Display plugged in --> Panel with (/!\) but LED's off, no red flashing and non-functional pump + only 2 out of 6 fans are working.

Hey there, So sorry for the delay and the issue you are having. I am converting this to a ticket to help you further to resolve your issue. Please power off the maching and be sure the 20 pin cable is connected firmly and test the system. Upload a picture of how your cooler shows up in iCUE as well.

• Corsair Employee
4 hours ago, murphy232 said:

Im having a very similar issue but my its my fans that ICUE wont detect and wont light up.

Hey there, So sorry for the issue you are having. Please try a clean uninstall following this guide and install this version 4.29.201. Now go through the setup wizard and choose your fans. If the issue persist please submit a ticket here or reach back out. 

On 10/15/2022 at 5:33 AM, Corsair Jagtech said:

Hey there, So sorry for the delay and the issue you are having. I am converting this to a ticket to help you further to resolve your issue. Please power off the maching and be sure the 20 pin cable is connected firmly and test the system. Upload a picture of how your cooler shows up in iCUE as well.

The 20 pin cable is fine and solidly connected but the RGB still not work and I'm unable to see my pump on iCUE.

image.thumb.png.597bae2d3146ddedb394761200077c0d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

On 10/15/2022 at 5:33 AM, Corsair Jagtech said:

The 20 pin cable is fine and solidly connected but the RGB still not work and I'm unable to see my pump on iCUE.

image.thumb.png.597bae2d3146ddedb394761200077c0d.png

I am converting this to a support ticket so we can get some more information and provide a resolution for you.

6 hours ago, Corsair Jagtech said:

I am converting this to a support ticket so we can get some more information and provide a resolution for you.

I have the same issue. Can you help me please?

installed the LCD upgrade kit but couldn’t get it to work. Now the original pump is not working either.

image.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Was there ever a solution to this issue?  I have the same problem and have a ticket with Corsair open.  I exchanged the orig LCD for another one. and found that the old RGB cap doesn't work after installing the first LCD.  The new LCD didn't work, same red triangle issue.