Corsair Community

Elite LCD Megathread

37 minutes ago, Bassface said:

Hey yall, is the new firmware v. 2.0.0.3 safe? Please let me know if you updated to that version and PLEASE tell me if it works or not LOL

If it is working correctly the last thing you wan t to do right now is update the firmware. I updated mine and it basically bricked the LCD.

I have update it to the 2.0.0.3 and no problems

On 9/1/2022 at 5:13 PM, Corsair Raven said:

Hey there! The temps you are seeing are really good. The average CPU idle temp to look for is anywhere between 30-40 degrees Celsius, average CPU temps while gaming should be roughly around 60-75 degrees Celsius, but will be fine up to 80 degrees Celsius depending on the load. 

I am pretty sure OP is asking about his AIO coolant temp, not his CPU temps. OP said his coolant temp is getting up to 42°C. That is not too high for a custom loop (except maybe with PETG tubing), but for an AIO it may be a concern.

Just installed the iCUE Elite LCD. Fell into the trap of my seating the connector correctly to the Controller, but got that fixed. 

I guess shame on me for not checking before I purchased that rotation of the data screens is not possible. 

Found this thread and a couple on Reddit that are nearly a year old claiming that an update is coming that will bring this feature. 

Are we really any closer to getting this functionally, or should I just return the display?

1 hour ago, sweet_baby_james said:

Just installed the iCUE Elite LCD. Fell into the trap of my seating the connector correctly to the Controller, but got that fixed. 

I guess shame on me for not checking before I purchased that rotation of the data screens is not possible. 

Found this thread and a couple on Reddit that are nearly a year old claiming that an update is coming that will bring this feature. 

Are we really any closer to getting this functionally, or should I just return the display?

Return it while you can.  My return period expired the day after I installed mine and found out that a basic feature for LCD screens was missing from these.

Hope Corsair's rep will reply this,

If i try swapping with other ComCore from different LCD aio or LCD kit, will it work with my current aio (h170i) ?

RMA it is already not an option for me. Thanks in advanced.

I had a perfectly working Aio and led upgrade.

only after one of the updates did I get the red triangle.

after getting replacement Aio from Amazon-still the same-2nd replacement commander core-still the same.

followed all fixes-deleting icue and all sun folders-checking in particular 24 pin seated right in-not using usb splitter-etc etc

raised a ticket and they said can replace Aio completely but I have to return current one installed in pc before receiving replacement 

so choice is to lose my pc for I dont know how long to receive replacement they will probably still not work.

It has been a hot minute.  My GPU was overheating and I knew I would have to get to it.  So I took the time to check fittings for my command core and sure enough, there is a click to ensure the 24 pin is in all the way.  That fixed it all for me.  Yay!

So in the end, I had the red triangle, did an rma, and then didn't install the core properly.  I felt I was going to damage the 24 pin or the hub with how hard I pressed.  The documentation could use a note that it will click into place.

• Like 3

How can I get my fans to light up in order. I want the LCD Pump ring to light up last or not to light up at all because it doesn't look right. The front 3 fans light up first then the pump lcd ring then the pump fans then the rear fans. Please see video to see what I mean.

Edited by kamalaggi

I just noticed that the gallery feature is available in my iCUE, is this part of the iCUE v4.29.201 update? It works great btw

image.png

• Corsair Employee
On 10/4/2022 at 6:00 PM, kamalaggi said:

How can I get my fans to light up in order. I want the LCD Pump ring to light up last or not to light up at all because it doesn't look right. The front 3 fans light up first then the pump lcd ring then the pump fans then the rear fans. Please see video to see what I mean.

Under Lighting Support I believe you can re-order the devices connected to the Commander CORE by dragging them around. Should be able to re-order the fans at least. 

4 hours ago, shocksim said:

Under Lighting Support I believe you can re-order the devices connected to the Commander CORE by dragging them around. Should be able to re-order the fans at least. 

Thanks for you reply. I can reorder the fans but it won’t let me reorder the lcd ring. The LCD ring always appears first.

On 5/14/2022 at 3:44 AM, fasnagil said:

my product are the H170i Elite LCD

Hi, can you please help me? You've noted that you have H170i Elite LCD cooler and 7000D case. Do they both fit each other? Because in the web site it's stated that 7000D case has enough room (for upper mounting) up to 420 radiator, but H170i is all 457 mm. Does this cooler fit in the upper lid? or it can be mounted only to the rare panel?

Will appreciate your answer.

Best regards.

22 hours ago, Khrystyna said:

Hi, can you please help me? You've noted that you have H170i Elite LCD cooler and 7000D case. Do they both fit each other? Because in the web site it's stated that 7000D case has enough room (for upper mounting) up to 420 radiator, but H170i is all 457 mm. Does this cooler fit in the upper lid? or it can be mounted only to the rare panel?

Will appreciate your answer.

Best regards.

420 isn’t the actual size of the radiator (457mm), 420 refers to the fans that are fitted (3x140mm) and the spacing of the mounting screws. Another example would be a 360 radiator which means it has 3x120mm fans. 

• 2 weeks later...

My
Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler

has negative values for its entire Runtime

Originally it was a Generic Warning, only after rebuilding it entirely in desperation did I get the newly undesired Negative readings (AND staying that way)

Like an older poster, I identically did try all those possible solutions such as having the latest firmware, forced updates, unplug and re-plugged ALL hardware, reseated lcd. And likewise, I have NEGATIVE values (-18,-20,-21).

I filed a support ticket a week ago and heard nothing. This is abysmal. I'm not sure how a few hundred dollars warrants this service. (See: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/2005625624?page=1)

Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display    Displaying the incorrect idle  CPU Package Temp !!!      it only corrects itself to the correct temp when I click back on the ICUE APP !  Any ideas why its doing this ?  

Ok so I just installed Corsair H150i and my idle temp will be around 38 to 40 c on my i 9 13900k  but if I leave my pc for say 10 mins and come back on the display LCD Screen it will say my CPU Package temp is 70c !      But its not , As soon as I click on the ICUE meni it goes back to the correct temp on the display at 38-40c  !    Does anyone know how to fix this because as it stands its making up a random tempture of 70c !!!       I noticed if I leave the app on my desktop background some times its ok sometimes its not. 

On 9/6/2022 at 11:16 AM, hiks said:

is anyone else have the problem where the lcd works  for a while then stop working.  Then starts working again all within one session ? 

I didn't have this before the latest icue update.   the software seems to see the lcd but the lcd not the software ?

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

This normally means that you don't have any power so check that the USB power cable is connected and that also all the connections in the control unit are working.