Corsair Community

Missing temperature sensors

rando73

Upgrade the the latest version of iCUE ...

I have the same issue.
My AiO GPU has its fan connected to my Commander Pro and I can't make it scale off GPU Temp anymore, only H110iGT Temp.
And that is also the reason I'm still on iCUE 3.x - the H110iGT is not supported by iCUE 4.

Repairing and also reinstalling ICUE did not help. I did not delete my profiles though, could the known sensors be in the profiles? I doubt that...

I can't edit, so double post: I just saw that the reference where I saw H110iGT is unsupported is outdated and current iCUE4 Versions support it. I'll try upgrading then.

GT or GTX?

They added support for older AIOs after the first announcement

Because my wife and I each have a Void RGB headset and this headset was dropped for support beyond iCue 3.38.61 this is the version of iCue that we have installed on our respective computers; mine is an ASUS ROG STRIX Z-370E Gaming and hers is the ASUS ROG STRIX Z-390-E Gaming.  This version is required for us to have Windows recognize 8 channel sound.  Without iCue Windows only recognizes 2 channel stereo.  Thanks a bunch Corsair.

We have not attempted to install any newer versions of iCue.  Our motherboards are detected and show up in ICue and we can program the RGB headers on the motherboard.  We had both selected the Temperature Lighting affect for the Back IO.  These were working just fine for all of the various profiles we created.  I noticed a few days ago that this RGB Header no longer worked using the Temperature Lighting affect on any of my profiles.  I checked my wife's computer and the Temperature Lighting affect no longer was working for any of her profiles.  When I checked the iCue dashboard on both computers System no longer appears in the drop down menu.  When I check the settings we have enable hard drive widget checked and the Widget reset box is inoperable.  When I check sensor logging their are no sensors.

Why all of a sudden on two separate computers is the Temperature lighting affect no longer working and why is System missing from the drop down list on the Dashboard?

Updating iCue is not an option of I want to have full functionality of my Corsair Void RGB 7.1 Headset.

The uploaded images are from my ASUS Z-370E Gaming and are identical on my wife's ASUS Z-390E Gaming

Dashboard.JPG

Device-Motherboard.JPG

Device Settings-Motherboard.JPG

Device Settings-Motherboard-Sensor Logging.JPG

8 hours ago, --MAILMAN- said:

Why all of a sudden on two separate computers is the Temperature lighting affect no longer working and why is System missing from the drop down list on the Dashboard?

The same reason as everyone else. See below for the discussion thread with a solution toward the end. 

Thanks for pointing this out.

Any mention from Corsair about addressing this anytime soon?