Corsair Community

Firmware Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Gunmetal and dongle

Hello my ICUE says no firmware for My wireless dongle just says v. ?. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Icue even rolled back to a older icue and no success. Can I please get the firmware to force update it or something

Even though i shouldn't have to do this as firmware files should be readily available for everyone, i going to anyway: Can i please get the PROPER USABLE firmware files for the white virtuoso and dongle? pretty please, corsair?
  • Like 1

I also need my Virtuoso Wireless Dongle firmware, If someone can give it to me, because since I bought my headsets I wasnt able to use it wireless because of the Firmware v.? on the dongle, and its so frustrating, because I bought them to use that functionality

Hello,

Corsair support sent me firmware in .fwu and .json format but iCue 4 needs bin or zip file. I would need those for the dongle (0.16.80).

Also I have my headset on firmware 0.17.149 (ICUE V3) and i want to update it on firmware 5.2.68 (ICUE V4)

Headset is Virtuoso SE GunMetal.

Thanks in advance.

Please can I get the firmware for RGB Wireless and dongle. They are stuck on the drivers from 2019 and cannot update via iCue.

Very disappointed. The amount of money we pay for these and the software updates are useless.

Plus why can't you just put the drivers on a link on the website!!!

hai does anyone can help me,have problem with my virtuoso se wireless dongle display exclamation mark after i update ICUE 4.and i try to update firmware for the dongle,but it display question symbol for the firmware

I'm having issues with my Virtuoso SE firmware as well.

Dongle: v. 0.16.80

Corsair Virtuoso non-SE: v. 0.17.149

Can't update via iCUE either. Does anyone have the newest firmware available for download?

Hello,

I have my headset on firmware 0.17.149 (ICUE V3) and i want to update it on firmware 5.2.68 (ICUE V4)

I want to know if someone has the firmware file (.zip or .bin) to update it manualy via icue V4.

Unfortunately, the update is not loaded via Icue

Hello,

I have my headset on firmware 0.17.149 (ICUE V3) and i want to update it on firmware 5.2.68 (ICUE V4)

I want to know if someone has the firmware file (.zip or .bin) to update it manualy via icue V4.

Unfortunately, the update is not loaded via Icue

Same here. I click to update but nothing happens

• Corsair Employee

The firmware update will only prompt if you have Multiple SLIPSTREAM devices connected to your PC at the same time. This update enables you to run a multipoint setup in iCUE, and only require one dongle for multiple devices. Please see the following link for additional information:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=205993

The firmware update will only prompt if you have Multiple SLIPSTREAM devices connected to your PC at the same time. This update enables you to run a multipoint setup in iCUE, and only require one dongle for multiple devices. Please see the following link for additional information:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=205993

perfectly accurate info....and completely irrelevant. i have a big fat question mark next to the dongle and all automated firmware methods just hang. i need the files so i can attempt a forced firmware update. can't you just let me have the files instead of spouting marketing rhetoric? this is at least my THIRD time asking. i really am going to stop after this.....then i'll be DEMANDING my money returned.

ok, let's try this for LAST TIME: my dongle shows a question mark. i may have a method to flash the proper firmware on to it, but i need the actual firmware files. if installing icue was all that was needed, i wouldn't be here getting more and more pissed at the company that won't let me use my product. just let me have the firmware files. the software just hangs. either the firmware or my money. next up is a lawyer.

Hi everyone,

Please update your iCUE to 4.12.214 - firmware for your VIRTUOSO and its dongle should be available afterwards.

I've been a very long time user and fan of all Corsair products since the Corsair XMS2 (DDR2 800) and have exclusively used Corsair Peripherals. Over the last 2-3 years it seems I have an issue or two with most of the peripherals I've purchased, and customer service/support seems to have tanked.

My latest purchase was the Virtuoso, after running into these issues trying to get them updated, mixed with the responses from Corsair Employees, I'm done with Corsair going forward. I've already started returning everything that I have purchased recently and couldn't be happier with the switch so far.

Good luck to everyone waiting for the firmware that should really just be available on the downloads page, hopefully they get someone competent to assist in the forums at least going forward!