Corsair Community

Recently, my h100i which I have been using for just about a month now has been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting causing the leds to flash and causes my keyboard to spam a key every so often. I have tried to set the fan control for the aio to voltage and set it to 100% and that has not worked.

Any suggestions are welcome.

You may want to look at the current Platinum/XT disconnect thread here. There is an even longer and older one that originated with the X570 MBs, but it appears AMD carried their decisions over the B550 series as well. Most people resolve this by using a powered internal USB hub to make up for the motherboard's irregularities.

Thank you I'll take a look through these. Starting last night it started to flatline and was not responding to anything in icue so I resinstalled the newer version this morning and it seems to be responding once again.

The Corsair Commander has 2 power USB ports for devices. I run my H1000i off one and the H115i RGB off the other. Everything works fine.

I do not currently own a commander pro. I have it plugged into my motherboard currently.