Corsair Community

Issue with Corsair Titanium LED

I have tried absolutely everything to fix this one LED. It will not turn off no matter what I try. Reinstalling iCUE to reinstalling windows to reinstalling RAM. Nothing has worked. Help!

PXL_20240422_060633870.MP.jpg

Edited by mknight497

Forced firmware update?  

The only other thing we see is sometimes the motherboard rgb software tries to grab control when CUE lets go. This is not common anymore with Asus and you likely can disprove this with a simple shutdown, PSU off-on restart. If the LED sticks during boot, the problem is likely with the module. Probably time to open a ticket with Corsair as it may be a hardware issue. 

1 hour ago, c-attack said:

Forced firmware update?  

The only other thing we see is sometimes the motherboard rgb software tries to grab control when CUE lets go. This is not common anymore with Asus and you likely can disprove this with a simple shutdown, PSU off-on restart. If the LED sticks during boot, the problem is likely with the module. Probably time to open a ticket with Corsair as it may be a hardware issue. 

That's what I'm thinking. I have tried forcing a firmware update multiple times to no avail, and it does stick on boot.